collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Killy's non MLP art thread  (Read 13458 times)

Arkillian

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Killy's art thread try 2
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2012, 07:59:36 AM »
I'm feeling better, but the doctor put me on antibiotics (and I don't think they're doing anything) which has given me a migraine for the last WEEK or something. I've been given the ok to have Paracetamol till I finish the anti biotics (tomorrow) and the migraine passes cause I SWEAR I wasn't capable of anything cause my head hurt so much T.T I hate migraine so bad, but the pills had my immune system in a fit :( I didn't know if panadol would irritate it further. Apparently it's ok. It's a godsend for me TuT I can ACTUALLY THINK. Bless you drugs. I dedicate this page to you:-

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Kyle Rayner and kids. They're so damn cute together. Kyle needs to be a father NOW. Every time there's kids near him Kyle goes epic levelled adorable  :lovey:

Um- the woman and the kid are two OCs of mine. The woman is Athena (I only have a sketch of her T.T She's with her husband, Alex in this though ), and the kid is a younger version of Bryan.

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2012, 10:14:20 PM »
So much cuteness in that panel!  :lovey:

Glad you're starting to feel better!

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Arkillian

« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2012, 02:42:01 AM »
Thanks Zenna :) New Zealand is starting to come out of winter finally and it's warming up again- it's really nice, but everyone in my house is sick but me! I have new arts- they're all Green Lantern ones too >.> Yeah... I was heavily into this character a long while back and only stopped cause of DC having so many crisises. I ran out of money T.T Reading all the catch up is rekindling an old fav fandom though ^^

Another comic page. Turned out WAY shinnier than it needed to be XD

Rockband- Green Lantern night. An over developed doodle became a fun way of warding off some frustrations over  this week. All the Earth Green Lanterns getting together and cranking out a rocking beat on Rockband XD No idea what song, but they look like they're having fun ^^ Picture is a little rough, but was only made for fun :)

Chasing Starlight- With catching up on Kyle's back story over the last 6 years, they've hinted on bringing back one of his exs, Jenny Lee Hayden. Jen and Kyle are an OTP of mine so I'm pretty keen to see if she got resurrected in the reboot DC just had. Drew this as a celebration for if they could get back together, or hope that Kyle patches things up with Soranik after her finding out he still liked Jen. Could go either way. I thought it'd be fun to draw a harem styled picture of all of Kyle's ex girlfriends :) He's... had a few in the last 18 years >.>

L-R= Soranik, Jenny Lee Hayden (top), Kyle Rayner (middle), Donna Troy (bottom), Alexandra De Witt.

Fun fact- the title of this picture was inspired by the song Starlight, by Muse.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 04:30:10 AM by Arkillian »

LadyKite

« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2012, 06:04:00 AM »
Wow! You're amazing!!

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2012, 10:24:32 PM »
Those are incredible, you are so good at drawing people!  :faint:

Arkillian

« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2012, 06:17:43 AM »
Thanks :) I'm trying to branch out, but humans are a major interest to me. Most relevant things to me are, but I need to branch out to other stuff cause it's good to have a range :3

Arkillian

« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2012, 05:21:49 PM »
Um.... I've been not so energetic lately due to stress from two conventions in 2 months and not being able to handle the stress from it, but I'm still sorta around... Most of my art has been sketch, or costume design work, but I have some non design art to show if people are keen :)

First, actual MLP art! This is my OC as an MLP, Sarah Cottontail. This was made into a keychain which is why she's very simple in style.

This one was also a keychain of the same size. This is of Dex-starr, a Red Lantern from DC comics

I also have some comic pages for Drakobitus' Reckoning

Page 4
Page 5
Page 6

All for now. I hope to have energy soon in a few weeks after the last con for the year ^^

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Killy's non MLP art thread
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2012, 11:15:10 AM »
WOW!!  Your good at doing people faces!

Arkillian

« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2012, 01:22:05 AM »
Thanks :) I'm WIP getting beter at other things as well. It's a hard road but it'll be worth it :)

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2012, 06:56:14 PM »
Love the pony!  She's so pretty.  Those comic pages are really fun too, you draw your characters in such a dynamic way.  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal