collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I need some help rare Spanish Big Brother Stolen  (Read 5392 times)

Offline Applejackgirl

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
I need some help rare Spanish Big Brother Stolen
« on: October 03, 2012, 05:15:36 PM »
Hey,

After a good cry (please no comments that it is just a piece of plastic, I know that but I am stressed to my breaking point, thanks) I wanted to get the word out.  I doubt that he will ever surface but I just had Spanish Tex stolen from my mailbox.  Now I asked the seller for tracking and insurance, but do I see it on the empty box or among the tissue litter on the ground where I found it in the neighbor's yard?  No.  I had been going to the mailbox everyday looking for the orange slip to pick it up at the post as I knew I would not be home to sign for it. Never got one.  I just happened to see a little cardboard box, the one that would fit a pony laying in the wet grass.  I pick it up and my name is on it and the package is from DHL.  I have never had anyone steal mail in my neighborhood and my postman is awesome.  I will never find him, I looked all over the bushes and drove around.  I have a feeling some punk kids just did it for fun maybe he will be tossed in the trash.  I can't believe it.  I mean I guess I will open a claim because she did not send it the way I asked for.  But the thought of him being discarded makes me sick.  I hate people.  It makes me want to sell my collection because you can't have anything... I know this is more like a topic for TS but I thought maybe some of you would cry with me at this loss and also know that if by some chance the person whole stole from me finds out he is valuable and tries to sell him we can be on the look out.  I will be keeping the box and filing a police report.  I just am reeling from disbelief and heartbreak.  Thanks for listening and please let me know any suggestions you may have.

Offline BlueChaos

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: I need some help rare Spanish Big Brother Stolen
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 05:20:34 PM »
That's horrid!
I'd keep an eye out at yard sales/consignment shops/flea markets/Goodwill for him after you report him stolen. Have you contacted your post office about this?

Offline Applejackgirl

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 05:23:06 PM »
That's horrid!
I'd keep an eye out at yard sales/consignment shops/flea markets/Goodwill for him after you report him stolen. Have you contacted your post office about this?
I haven't had a chance yet, I just found it and they are already closed.  I will never find him, it would be impossible.  I can't believe this.

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 05:24:06 PM »
That is just evil!!!!!  Come home Tex vibes!!!  The Arena has found ponies before, hooves crossed we can do it again.
:socks:   :frog:

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Staff
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 05:27:37 PM »
I am so sorry sweetie this happened to you *big mental hugs*

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 05:37:41 PM »
:hug: That's horrible!! :hug: What area in Ohio are you located in (Just in case he surfaces on ebay by chance)?

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 05:39:42 PM »
OMG!! Ths world is really bad!!

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 05:59:26 PM »
that is terrible, I'm so sorry!! I would be ready to scream if that happened, especially if it was a pony I was waiting for.

Offline Applejackgirl

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2012, 06:05:22 PM »
:hug: That's horrible!! :hug: What area in Ohio are you located in (Just in case he surfaces on ebay by chance)?
I am in Springfield, between Dayton and Columbus... I know there are a lot of collectors around and some that even live here too, I doubt that he will be found if a kid has it he won't show up on ebay.  It was not money or a credit card or checks but a toy, why would you do that?  Wouldn't you presume it would be a child's toy?  Why would you open it and see it and still take it anyways? 

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2012, 06:13:58 PM »
I am so sorry.  There are just no words. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2012, 06:43:26 PM »
I am so, so sorry :(

When you do file a police report (and I think you should, even if just to strengthen your paypal case), be prepared to have some proof that he is monetarily valuable, because otherwise I don't think they will understand how he is different from a toy pony you can buy at Wal-Mart or something. Maybe e-bay auctions that have ended, something like that, so that they will be more inclined to take you seriously (really I don't hate cops, really, I've just been really disappointed in them in the past year, just sayin').

Also, please report this seller to the bad trader list, that is NOT COOL for him to not be shipped the way you asked!!
Formerly known as ponyRN.

Offline Iceglider

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Mommy, Artist, Roleplayer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/creaturepainter
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 06:59:06 PM »
So sorry. :( Sounds so heartbreaking. Hope you magically find him somehow. Maybe ask around the neighborhood I don't know it might help.

When talking to the police call it a rare vintage collectable worth $$$ amount so they take you seriously. Also stealing and opening other people's mail is a serious offense. Hope the seller works with you to get your money back at least.

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2012, 07:02:23 PM »
So sorry. :( Sounds so heartbreaking. Hope you magically find him somehow. Maybe ask around the neighborhood I don't know it might help.

When talking to the police call it a rare vintage collectable worth $$$ amount so they take you seriously. Also stealing and opening other people's mail is a serious offense. Hope the seller works with you to get your money back at least.

Actually, mail tampering is a federal offense! Brilliant! I wonder if you can get the postal inspector involved. One of my friends worked at the post office when there was an embezzlement case. Postal inspectors do not mess around! They might be able to help you a lot more than local police.
Formerly known as ponyRN.

Offline relcelestia

• Trade Count: (+107)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Argie Obsessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2012, 08:33:24 PM »
????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have no words  -_-
HEY [you]! Sell me your Argies! :dribble: Wishlist
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Click HERE to see my 125 Argies!

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2012, 09:46:10 PM »
I'm so, so sorry!! :hug: I do agree that you need to file a police report, contact the post office about mail theft, file a paypal claim, and report the seller for not shipping him properly. Best of luck in all of that. What a terrible thing to happen to you! :hug: :hug:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal