collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: diffrences between wave 2 blindbags and re-releses?  (Read 381 times)

Offline Sanadaookami

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
diffrences between wave 2 blindbags and re-releses?
« on: September 09, 2013, 10:09:18 PM »
Ok so I got a hold of a wave 2 Lulu Luck recently and found subtle differences between her and the toys r us re-release.  I wounder if anyone has the others that have been re-released and can compare (cookies for pictures~)

on Lulu I found the second wave one s orange/yellow streak was a little more orange and her eyes were slightly lighter pink-

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

and you can tell by looking at the numbers on there hooves XD My second wave one has an early code 11291 while my toys r us one has no code. if anyone else has them to compare are the slight color differences constant?

I would love comparisons of the main 6 (are they any different then any other wave?), Blossomforth, Rainbow Flash, and Tea Love?

This information would be very very helpful as I'm only 12 blind bags from completion- but would be willing to skip the wave 2 main 6 if they are just the same ones again XD

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: diffrences between wave 2 blindbags and re-releses?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 03:50:11 PM »
It depends how you define "the same" :P They are the same ponies, in the same poses, in the same colours but there are minor differences in shade of body, eye and hair colour. If I am honest I don't think its intentional or anything more than different batches - if you buy the same pony from wave 2 in 2 different countries, a couple of months apart you are also likely to find some minor shade batch differences.

However, if you do consider the 2 Lulu Lucks pictured here as different ponies then you probably will consider the main 6, from different waves, different enough to include in your collection.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal