collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: what bodymods do you want?  (Read 3818 times)

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: what bodymods do you want?
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 05:21:55 PM »
I pass out when I see them. When they have blood drives at the mall I have to close my eyes and have hubby lead me by and I still get light headed from just the thought of them. Actually.....I'm getting woosie right now. Ick. *leaves thread*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2012, 08:28:20 PM »
I want a thunderstorm on my back someday.  XD

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2012, 08:34:53 PM »
I want a thunderstorm on my back someday.  XD

Oh man. Get the right artist for that and it definitely has the possibility of being totally rad!

Full back piece? That'll be a few gnarly sittings. :lol:

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Nerdfins

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2012, 09:37:32 PM »
I have 4 tattoos already and multiple piercings, and still get the itch for more.  My boyfriend doesn't like girls with tons and tons of tattoos, but I told him too bad that I love it and want more ink.  He knows he can't stop me lol.  I want at least my nose repierced with a ring this time (had a stud, took out for interview, couldn't get it back in,) and an industrial piercing in my left ear.  I had one a couple years ago, and it got uber infected.  My list of tattoos I want is very long.

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2012, 12:34:14 AM »
That sounds scary, no scars for me (I have enough from my hip surgeries, lol).  I have a handful of piercings though and eventually I would like a tattoo or two.  I really want to pierce my nose, but I have held of for job purposes.  *sigh*

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2012, 01:59:20 AM »
Oh man. Get the right artist for that and it definitely has the possibility of being totally rad!

Full back piece? That'll be a few gnarly sittings.

I definitely will be looking around and choosing very carefully when I am ready to get this.  And nooo not a full back piece.  lol  I want the stormclouds across my shoulders, and bolt of realistic looking lightning down the middle of my back about to the middle, or slightly below that.

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Xaniss

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2012, 06:22:33 AM »
I have my nose pierced, ears and belly and I have two tatts - a small butterfly on my inner, right ankle and a pair a small dolphins on my left shoulder - both I designed and have been planning on a larger piece for my right thigh (to cover scars) for about twelve months now, but can't afford it. It's sad, but true I am wanting a Transformers tribute tatt - a galaxy background with Cybertron and characters dotted about. I've seen so many Transformers examples with just faction symbols as tats and I wanted something entirely different. Some day and a bucket-load of wishful thinking!

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2012, 07:27:28 AM »
i want to repirece  my  belly.  i always though corset piercings on the back were pretty.  but  there not really long term.

i have tttoos and planning to get more ^^

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2012, 09:35:42 AM »
Im boring.  Ill eventually think about getting a second earpiercing..but I need to make sure the holes in my ears right now are ok..they have a tendency to get infected alot

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2012, 10:08:44 AM »
I have two tattoos, and I really want a third.. But I have no idea what I want. My mind keeps changing, and I never get a tattoo unless I can want it for nearly a year before I get it.

I really want to alter the one on my back, but I really don't know HOW. Its an opening rose in the shape of a heart. Like, the step and leaves form a heart. I want to add to it, or do something to compliment it.. But I'm at a loss.

This is my back piece that I want to modify

And this is my leg piece that my best friend drew for me :) Forgive my pale badly shaved leg. LOL!

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2012, 06:30:21 PM »
I could go for some hot pink hair highlights again... but that won't happen...
I think 7 piercings in each ear is enough for me...
No $ for a tattoo.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2012, 03:46:29 AM »

Full back piece? That'll be a few gnarly sittings.

I definitely will be looking around and choosing very carefully when I am ready to get this.  And nooo not a full back piece.  lol  I want the stormclouds across my shoulders, and bolt of realistic looking lightning down the middle of my back about to the middle, or slightly below that.
That sounds awesome.

Hmm...
Well I like mods I'm just not sure if they're 'for me' as it were. And whilst I'm at home it's a big 'nooo' as it were and I don't really want to get in disagreements with my parents even if I am legally old enough to 'do what I want' so its not worth the fight right now. That and I'm trying to find work right now so I know excess piercings/tats aren't the best idea. :/
Anyway...
I've thought about getting a lobe pierced twice, I'd consider an ear cartilage piercing too given the chance and maybe an eyebrow one.
I've only got basic lobe peircings. I've thought about getting another lobe one done
Tattoo wise, not sure I'd go through with one but one thing I've wanted for several years if I ever got one is a compass rose. I'd probably get it done on my wrist (I would say shoulders but I have freckles and well I like them enough as it is XD) I've wanted one as I've had this long running love of the sea and pirates. That or I'd get a tall ship tattooed.

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2012, 02:07:02 PM »
I didn't get my first piercings until I was in 7th grade.  It took years of begging to finally get my ears done.  Pretty quickly afterwards, I wanted the second set in my lobes (the first set was done close enough to my head that they looked unbalanced).  My parents wouldn't let me for years, but mom finally asked my dad to take me right before I turned 18, so they would know I was going to get them somewhere clean (honestly, they must have thought I was a total idiot if they thought I'd go somewhere sketchy lol).  A couple years later, I got my belly button done.  I've had it for 4 years and my dad just saw it for the first time on Monday!  XD  Of course, he looked at me like I'd grown 4 heads.  He doesn't even like me to highlight my hair or wear makeup.  *eyeroll*  I have had 3 other body piercings, but removed 2 of them.

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Shystar06

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2012, 08:49:21 PM »
I'm not one for permanent tattoos, partly due to being a chronic needlephobiac, but at some point I'd like to get a ponysona-symbol on the back of my hand. Just something simple to help me 'shift', or imagine a land beyond the rainbow when I'm feeling lousy.

Now if science ever got to the point where I could grow usable wings from my back, I'd be the first in line if I had to juggle handgrenades for the privilege.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2012, 10:46:00 PM »
I looove tattoos, unfortunately I can't afford them often lol, so far Iv got two, a blue eyed tiger face on the back of my neck was my first, and a triskel on the inside of my left forearm, I eventually plan on turning my left arm into either partial or full sleeve, but it would be a constant work in progress since it would represent the biggest moments in my life. The triskel was the start obviously lol I feel like Iv moved forward and away from the unhealthy dangerous and spiteful person I once was.

Iv also started stretching my ears lol, Iv never been into wearing earnings so I never did anything with my pieced ears, I always wanted to stretch them when I was younger but my parents would have killed me haha, well I'm 25 now xD so why not, Iv been at a 0gage for months now mainly because I love my current jewelry and second because I can't afford more yet xD. I'd like to get to an inch.

I plan on getting 2 more rows of pircings eventually in my ears, the ones behind my current gagues will also be stretched to 0 and the 3rd row will just be normal haha. Besides that Iv never really been very interested in pricings.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 10:49:34 PM by truevampiress »
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal