collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

g4 Pinkie Pie

have her
64 (57.1%)
want her
8 (7.1%)
army
27 (24.1%)
lemme think a bit more...
13 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Voting closed: September 10, 2012, 05:53:41 AM

Author Topic: POTD 9/7/2012 Pinkie Pie  (Read 2086 times)

Offline HavACrumpet452

• Fakies R People 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: POTD 9/7/2012 Pinkie Pie
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2012, 10:23:20 PM »
She reminds me of people watching in the pub at college. She'd be those girls who get "drunk" way to fast so they can act all slutty around the guys and pretend that the one drink they had is why they're acting that way. The same girls I figure will eventually whine that guys only like them for one act and don't want a real relationship with them.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2012, 03:06:23 AM »
I have an army of her XD And not by accident either ;)
I absolutely adore Pinkie Pie in the show and as a result I want everything Pinkie! :P
~*Erica*~

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2012, 03:08:25 AM »
Yep got her, and my daughter has one with the train set :)
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2012, 11:06:19 AM »
I actually only have 1 g4 Pinkie,  I've been very careful not to keep buying her.

Now g3 Pi lie is another matter entirely. . .   :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

majikarte

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2012, 11:46:19 AM »
I have her, the regular playful pony and first wave glitter blindbag too. She was my first, and my favourite character in the show.

GoodyGumdrop

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2012, 11:47:29 AM »
She reminds me of people watching in the pub at college. She'd be those girls who get "drunk" way to fast so they can act all slutty around the guys and pretend that the one drink they had is why they're acting that way. The same girls I figure will eventually whine that guys only like them for one act and don't want a real relationship with them.

Where I'm from, "Pinkie Pie" is slang for a dirty woman's STD ridden genitals. So yeah, I alternately LOL and facepalm myself at the name.

I have multiples of her as well, mostly in G3 form--ponies, plushies, on lunchboxes, stationary, etc. Hasbro likes to stick Pinkie on everything. So yeah, she's been everywhere, she's a really, ahem, friendly pony.

Offline BrightIdea

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2012, 12:35:21 PM »

Where I'm from, "Pinkie Pie" is slang for a dirty woman's STD ridden genitals. So yeah, I alternately LOL and facepalm myself at the name.

I have multiples of her as well, mostly in G3 form--ponies, plushies, on lunchboxes, stationary, etc. Hasbro likes to stick Pinkie on everything. So yeah, she's been everywhere, she's a really, ahem, friendly pony.

Cannot unhear!  >_<  I have always thought her name was terrible, and now it is worse for me lol.

I love Pinkie Pie in the show, and have accidentally amassed an army of a few dozen or so. I keep telling my husband, I don't want another Pinkie!  But I secretly want the Bridesmaid Pinkie.

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2012, 01:46:56 PM »

What I love about her in the show is that she's IS the innocent version of those things. That they managed to portray a cheerfull, social, outgoing and abit crazy personality without having it leaning to the drunken slutty type of folks.
I'm terribly shy personaly and I think the reason why I love Pinkie Pie is because I wish I was abit more outgoing like her :P But I would NOT want to get drunk and act slutty and all that stuff. To me those are two very different things.

But that's just my personal opinion.
~*Erica*~

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2012, 05:17:51 PM »
Not really seeking her,

Offline MnDancer

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2012, 03:37:29 AM »
I have multiple versions of her, but the only 2 I bought on purpose were the original G3 version and styling G3 version, yet some how I have tons McPinkies, ponyvilles, and 2 G4s....
:art:Pony lover since 1983 :rainbow:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal