collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What would your pony name be?  (Read 1323 times)

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What would your pony name be?
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2012, 10:07:32 PM »
Wind Ribbon, since that's the name of my Ponysona!!
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2012, 10:41:50 PM »
I love my ponysona, who is named Siren and does represent a large part of me and what I love.

If you were to give me a name though, it would be Neon Star because my special talent is flamboyancy/obnoxiousness.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline InkyMilk

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2012, 11:10:49 PM »
My 'ponysona' is basically me, so her name would be my name, which is Inkling. In G4, I love Rarity's name the most because I think it's the most unique, it actually describes a bit more of her personality rather than just what she does or likes (or at least it does in my mind), and it's a single word as opposed to two, which I also find more 'name-like' and appealing. So I knew I wanted my pony name to be only one word too, while still matching her overall look and my personality. I've gone by Inky-something on all my web handles for quite a long time, and I find the idea of ink really suits me well as both a writer as an artist. But I feel like Inky was a bit too cute and maybe overused, so I chose Inkling instead since I feel that says a little bit more about her personality as well, thoughtful, maybe a little mysterious, and a bit hidden away with more to her than first meets the eye. Maybe that's giving myself too much credit since she is based after me, haha, but mostly I like how it portrays her/me as not quite "finished" yet.

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2012, 11:25:05 PM »
My ponysona is FadedIvy.

<--------

She's a bright blue TAF pegasus, with deep purple mane and tail. She's very much me. A bright pony but hiding under an ominous symbol, with the potential to flit away at any time!

Ivy has been my handle for a while, and since I'm not hiding as much these days, that's how I chose FadedIvy. I use Stormness_1, because Stormness is the pet name hubby gave me, and it means the world to me!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Henpatch

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2012, 02:08:41 AM »
Lol...I was going to combine my love of all things sparkly and the "cat" of my name for Kitty Sparkle...but that kinda sounds like a stripper?! :P

I ll need to think about this some more...

Tee Hee Hathorcat!!
I LOVE purple so I immediately thought "Purple Momma" - but I might have to join you at the strip club!
Maybe "Purple Grannie"?
I would have to be a purple pony (like twist when she is deflocked!) White hair with silver tinsel through mane and tail and a cutie mark of a little old lady leaning on a crooked walking stick!!!
What do you think?????????

Thank you SDS for my lovely Jumble pony

Offline FlitterRose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Welcome to Daydreamland. No reality allowed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2012, 02:26:33 AM »
I know it sounds stupid,but probably Shiny Gracia (Gracia means Grace in Bulgarian).I have pony personas,but I make them with different pesonalities from me,even tho the ponysonas should be the same personality as you,I think...
Anyway,I'll be white with pink gradient in my hooves,twirls as a symbol with a few sparkles in it,soft baby pink and purple hair and lavender eyes. :nod:
Sup

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal