collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Was David the Gnome series released on DVD in the US  (Read 5801 times)

GypsyTails

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Was David the Gnome series released on DVD in the US
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2016, 07:33:33 AM »
A bunch of the series is on Youtube too! Last time I looked for it on DVD I couldn't find it either. Good to know it's available now! I love how the old cartoons treated kids with respect for their intelligence. The modern day ones are almost insulting in comparison. I think it was the very first episode of David The Gnome where he's explaining acupuncture and wildlife issues! So awesome!!

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2016, 03:52:29 PM »
Remember the anime fairy tales? I forget if it was a series or if the episodes were just tiled the fairy tale name.

Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics?  The one with the theme song that went "Hey, come along and join the fun?" 
I have a Grimm's Fairy Tale's VHS tape. I watch it with delight and joy.

Post Merge: August 13, 2016, 03:54:18 PM

I Googled.  Childhood ruined. 
Seriously, guys, you're scaring me. But I still want to get the show and watch it from beginning to end! Ugggh I think I'm going to go buy the DVD right now and watch it before someone spoils something!

But really, am I going to have nightmares?

Edit: Amazon Prime can be a wonderful and horrible thing. I will have the DVDs on Saturday for a weekend marathon.
No, you won't have nightmares. I bawled through the entire episode though. Rare that a cartoon series has an ending episode.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 03:54:18 PM by mlp4me »

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2016, 05:11:45 PM »
I just watched the final episode all the way through and ended up crying even though I never cry during sad movies or TV shows. It's very sad. I was wondering if the episode before this about David and the boy he invited in to the gnome world are supposed to go together since
Spoiler
David gave the old doctor the watch he loved so much as a boy and insisted he keep it
Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline plushroo

• Trade Count: (+252)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • princess Cotton Candy
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2016, 11:07:41 AM »
I remember watching this when I was little. Never knew it had an ending episode. I just watched it and it was sad :(. Back in those days, cartoons had good story lines, character development and an ending. Very few shows have that nowadays. I miss all the old Nick Jr. shows.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal