collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your most embarrassing moment.  (Read 6686 times)

Offline stopxmotion

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Support independent film!
    • View Profile
Your most embarrassing moment.
« on: May 22, 2012, 04:20:26 PM »
Go ahead, share!  :P

Mine will forever be the time I did the splits at a pancake breakfast. LOL.
I had just finished getting my food and held a plate in one hand and a drink in the other, and was on my way to the table. I didn't notice that the floor was wet.. and well.. I ended up on the floor in a perfect split. If I wasn't so embarrassed, I would have been proud of myself - I didn't lose my plate or spill a single drop of my drink!

There was also the time I was at the beach and I was like 5 or so. I had to pee really bad and refused to go "discreetly" in the ocean (was pretty much my only choice. I was on the verge of tears and it was a LONG walk to any bathroom) I finally just whipped open my bathing suit and went right where I was standing, while yelling out I'M PEEING!  :shocked: I think this would have been more like my family's most embarrassing moment "because of me" cause I was too young and had to go too badly to really care. Apparently the people who set up their towels next to us got up and moved.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 07:16:03 PM by stopxmotion »
Two more little devils jumped over the wall.
Saying turn her out father, she'll murder us all.
To my fal-de-ral little law-day.

kaninchen

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Your most embarrassing moment.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 06:56:56 PM »
 :lol:

while rushing around like a crazy person before my wedding, as brides are wont to do, there was a confusing panic over what to do with my iphone. i had written my vows on it, so i would need someone to hand it to me. (yeah, mr kaninchin and i read our vows off our phones.) plans were made accordingly. and then forgotten in the bedlam. when i realized this i was standing panicing with a bouquet in one hand and a phone in the other. panic. finally, the photographer suggests i put it down the front of my dress and discreetly turn away from the guests to slip it out when the time came. so classy but no other options! of course, when the time came, i wasn't discreet enough and everyone laughed uproariously. i turned and pout/panic whined "but i don't have pockets!" everyone kept laughing.

thankfully, everyone believed we orchestrated this on purpose and told us how much they loved our sense of humour. but i was mortified!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 07:56:22 PM »
I......don't know...... All I can come up with is when a group of friends and I were ice skating and I tripped and knocked down the boy I had a crush on....... I think I'm just too goofy and clumsy to get embarrassed very often......
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline TwistedWindSox

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 08:29:19 PM »
Whoooa boy. I think my most embarrassing moment just happened recently.
We are doing a college-level speech class at my high school, and since it's discounted and worth four credits, my parents made me take it. I hate hate HATE public speaking of any kind. I am very shy and people terrify me, especially in groups.
Well, we had to give a 3-5 minute informative speech, and I had hardly prepared for mine at all. I got up to the podium, and about thirty seconds in started stumbling over my words. I froze completely for a few seconds, and then promptly had a panic attack and started crying, tembling, hyperventilating and almost collapsed in front of the entire class of thirty people.
I have gotten better at public speaking because of this class, and everyone in the class has been super supportive and encouraging since this happened, but I still am sooo embarrassed about it. :/

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 10:09:08 PM »
I shall not tell!! :p

It's way too embarassing lol

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 03:53:43 AM »
I have plenty, gather around all. :P

1. When I was in primary school I wet myself during an assembly, I went home for the rest of the day :P
2. A few years back I was walking my dog in the park with my brother. We had a plastic football with us and I dropped it and it went into the fountain. I decided 'hey it's not to far in, I can reach it from here' so I reached over the side of the fountain to grab it, I got it and then I fell right in. >< Thankfully the event that had been in the park before hand had packed up not long before so barely anyone saw.

3. In my first year of college I did the following:
When doing a practical I was heading out to the mammal block with a tray of cat litter to put back in the ferret enclosure, now at the time there was a slope rather than steps, and I put a foot wrong, slipped and ended up on my backside with cat litter everywhere, and somehow my labcoat deflected the mud from the slope onto my jeans. I'd also managed to kick myself. I kept my labcoat on for the rest of the day.

One day I brought a hot chocolate, it was one of the 'epic' ones with cream and the like, and I was walking with a couple of friends to go and wait for class. I felt the cup burning my hand and then before I knew it I had dropped it on the floor. The cup landed upright and everyone got to see an amazing chocolate fountain. What didn't help was I was right next to the canteen and one of my friends saw me and so did a whole bunch of his friends, I very sheepisly walked away.

And once I was walking down the stairs with my group to go the library. I was right at the front of the group and I managed to miss the bottom step and went skidding across the floor in front of everyone. It did look quite cool though I probably should have thrown some jazz hands in. XD

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

kaninchen

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 06:42:43 AM »
very little cannot be somewhat improved with jazz hands.

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 10:18:41 AM »
Hmmm  I dunno about Most Embarrassing, but one I can think of still makes me laugh a lot.  I was at the store with my mom, and she needed maxi pads, so I said I'd get them for her while she was in the next aisle looking for TP.  There was no one in that aisle but her, and I didn't notice anyone else go in...  I was in an obnoxious mood so I decided to toss the maxi pads over the aisle shelf to see if I could make it into Mom's cart--I figured hey, they're soft, if I miss they won't break anything or hurt her.

The pads landed.  There was a significant silence from the other aisle.  I asked, "Did I make it?"  Comes back a man's voice, "Yeah--wrong cart..."  I blinked, probably turned red, and held back gales of hysterical laughter as I said, "Oops. Sorry!"  I have no idea where the dude came from, I didn't even see the son of a bucket go into that aisle!  I laughed a lot on the way home. 

Mom was caught between annoyance and quite unwilling amusement.

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2012, 11:04:44 AM »
I should begin by telling you that I was born with a malformation in my larynx, which causes me to have nasty gastroesophageal reflux.  Long story short, I burp a lot.

Anyway, combine this with the vocal presentation of my poetry thesis in my last year of college ... yeaaaaaaah.  I still got a good grade, though.  XD

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline xkappax

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 11:08:30 AM »
I found some red food coloring in the garage, and I decided to play a joke on my friends. I put the food coloring all over myself and stumbled out of the garage. It worked and scared my friends, and that was the day I learned that food coloring doesn't simply wash out with soap. :)

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2012, 11:26:40 AM »
Mwahahahah! XD LOVING this thread!
I've been so embarrased in my life X) But for the most part it's stuff I can't share where someone under 18 can read it *blushes and hides*
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2012, 12:05:57 PM »
Hmmm  I dunno about Most Embarrassing, but one I can think of still makes me laugh a lot.  I was at the store with my mom, and she needed maxi pads, so I said I'd get them for her while she was in the next aisle looking for TP.  There was no one in that aisle but her, and I didn't notice anyone else go in...  I was in an obnoxious mood so I decided to toss the maxi pads over the aisle shelf to see if I could make it into Mom's cart--I figured hey, they're soft, if I miss they won't break anything or hurt her.

The pads landed.  There was a significant silence from the other aisle.  I asked, "Did I make it?"  Comes back a man's voice, "Yeah--wrong cart..."  I blinked, probably turned red, and held back gales of hysterical laughter as I said, "Oops. Sorry!"  I have no idea where the dude came from, I didn't even see the son of a bucket go into that aisle!  I laughed a lot on the way home. 

OMG that is epic. XD I'd be a bit suprised to see Maxi Pads suddenly flying through the air

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2012, 01:43:46 PM »
OMG that is epic. XD I'd be a bit suprised to see Maxi Pads suddenly flying through the air

:lmao:  Man I know.  I can't even think of what that dude must've been thinking.  XD  And when I went over to that aisle...he was gone!  He's a frickin' phantom.  XD

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2012, 04:05:42 PM »

This is sooooooo funny. I can only imagine the shock for that poor guy with that bag flying into his cart.  Its probably something he will talk about for years and make others laugh until they cry.  Thats so funny.

I have two embarassing moments:  When I was in third grade I decided to use the trapeze at school as a swing.  When I jumped off of it my dress got caught and literally went up over my head and trapped me hanging in mid air with one toe in the dirt to hold myself up.  All the boys lined up to laugh at me as they could see my underwear and that was the highlight of their afternoon.  For me...I wanted to die.  I had forgotten to wear shorts under my dress that day.  I never made that mistake again.

My other one was...my mother told me I could get a baby bottle for my doll when we were in the grocery store. I think I was maybe 6 years old.  So I went to the isle they were on. I couldn't make up my mind which color I wanted. I reached out to get one, it knocked over every bottle on the shelves and they bounced all over the isle and into the main isle.  I ran away from the scene out of breath.  See back in those days bottles were not packaged like they are now.  They didn't hang they sat on shelves.  Anyway I find my mother a few isles over.  She asks me where my baby bottle is and I told her I changed my mind.  She says, "was that before or after you caused all the bottles to fall off the shelf?"  I asked her how she knew...she said she heard it from a few isles away and knew it was me. LOL

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2012, 05:03:49 PM »
Ugh, hanging from your dress.  That had to suck!    Bet you laugh now, but at the time, it wasn't so funny!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal