collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: willing to trade art for any ponies in my wishlist, and wanted baits!  (Read 502 times)

shintoji

• Trade Count: (0)
hiya! ive been spending a lot of money lately, and i dont really have any extra to spend on ponies, so i thought id trade some art for ponies! my commission prices are in my signature, and ill do as much art as needed to equal the value of the pony! say, you are selling a pony for $2, and it has $2 shipping. i will let you choose whatever things you want to add up to $4, and ill do it for you! of course, if something is say, $2.25 with $2 shipping, i'll round up and let you choose stuff to add up to $5. here are some most recent examples of my art!! i do pony art and non-pony art as well, but please keep in mind that i'm not too good at drawing humans.
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

please pm me or reply to this if youre interested and say what you have to offer/how much it is!! thank you!! (also, in case you need to calculate shipping, my zip code is 61107.)

shintoji

Re: willing to trade art for any ponies in my wishlist and baits!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 10:00:21 AM »
:bump: also offering traditional sketches now! i'm selling these sketch pages for $3 normally! i'm willing to trade for ANY baits or ponies on my wishlist! there are a ton!

shintoji

Re: willing to trade art for any ponies in my wishlist, and wanted baits!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 04:44:59 AM »
i have some more recent examples of my art! i finished these today.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal