collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP Collection  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: MLP Collection
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2015, 12:23:06 PM »
Baby Sandcastle and Shovels are one of the more HTF sets!  :)  Windy Wings are always a favorite.  But what is more important is if you love the ponies you have!

Aww, and I agree! I had more little winged ponies and would like to add them back to my herd.  :) I just found out about the twins a couple of weeks ago.. A Goodwill auction lumped a huge lot of G1 ponies together.. It was at 110ish when I saw it; and at the end, it went for like $330ish.. I wondered why it was so much..lol. Then I found out the twins AND a mail order Scoops (the purple one) were there hiding.. :biggrin: ^.^ Totally missed Scoops and didn't realize she would be worth so much (the mail order thing!)!  >_<

Post Merge: June 04, 2015, 12:26:11 PM

What a wonderful collection!  Nice mix of colours there too :)

Ahh! I never really noticed that...lol. :happy: The pony colors were done on accident.. Although I'm surprised I didn't get more purple ones! :lol: As purple was, and is, my favorite...hehe.

Post Merge: June 04, 2015, 12:27:54 PM

Thank you, kiwimlp! Well said, and I agree! :lovey: :happy:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 12:29:35 PM by hannah725 »

Offline baby_gusty

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2015, 12:34:21 PM »
Wow that's a great collection!! :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you specialk070581 for puffyavatar
My Wantlist               Looking for Spain Baby Gusty and Baby Gustys Puffysticker

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2015, 02:07:52 PM »
Thank you, baby_gusty! :happy: :lovey: I like your name.. ;) Gusty was always one of my favorites! My grandma bought (adult) her for me, and I remember playing with her - - alot. She looks just as lovely as ever. :frolic: 
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 02:14:20 PM by hannah725 »

Offline baby_gusty

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2015, 09:29:54 AM »
Aaw that´s such a lovely collection!! Congrats to all of them :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you specialk070581 for puffyavatar
My Wantlist               Looking for Spain Baby Gusty and Baby Gustys Puffysticker

Offline buddyboymama

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2015, 02:21:48 PM »
Starry Wings can be pretty pricey. There are a few completed listings on eBay where she went in the $30-$40 range. Locket and Windy are very popular, as is Applejack, due to FIM. But to me, having your original ponies is priceless. Congrats on your lovely collection!

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2015, 08:00:57 PM »
Aww, thank you so much!  :lovey: Wow, that's pretty cool..Mine has a couple of old red-colored crayon? stains on her, but she's still a cutie!  :)

Offline Rainbowfantasy551

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Depends Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2015, 10:02:32 PM »
You have a great collection! :D

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2015, 02:19:21 PM »
Thank you, Rainbow! :lovey: I have some new additions who will make an appearance soon..after they all return from the pony spa/salon.. :biggrin:

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2015, 02:23:26 PM »
Your SS Fifi looks like she might be really nice! And I love the Sweetheart Sisters so much! Especially Bright Night  :inlove:
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2015, 03:52:00 PM »
:lovey: Ah, yes!, Fifi by far is in the best condition of the herd.  ..I couldn't believe she was in such great shape..I have already had a couple of people tell me they would buy her if I ever wanted to sell..Hehe. I bought her about 10 years ago in an Goodwill auction along with Starshine, Boysenberry Pie (a second one who has recently found herself a good home!) Bowtie, AppleJack and Blossom, the pony I really wanted, and she ended up being a FF!  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 03:55:51 PM by hannah725 »

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2015, 06:01:46 AM »
:lovey: Ah, yes!, Fifi by far is in the best condition of the herd.  ..I couldn't believe she was in such great shape..I have already had a couple of people tell me they would buy her if I ever wanted to sell..Hehe. I bought her about 10 years ago in an Goodwill auction along with Starshine, Boysenberry Pie (a second one who has recently found herself a good home!) Bowtie, AppleJack and Blossom, the pony I really wanted, and she ended up being a FF!  :biggrin:

What a great score!X
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2015, 08:12:12 PM »
 :cool: :happy: :frolic:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal