collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sharing a Pic of Marilyn Manson and his Mom  (Read 3617 times)

Offline Lady_Manson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Black Veil Brides,Blood on The Dance Floor Fan
    • View Profile
Sharing a Pic of Marilyn Manson and his Mom
« on: April 17, 2012, 09:37:53 PM »
I have been looking for pictures of Marilyn Manson with his parents for years My Friend Finally gave me a link to a pic of him&his Mom I think it was taken in 2008'sh or 2009'sh I am not sure her eis the pic I think it is so sweet his Mom has been diagnosed Dementia recently when I read that in Manson's interview in the current Revolver Magazine it made me so sad I feel really Bad for Manson poor guy
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

LM

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: Sharing a Pic of Marilyn Manson and his Mom
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 09:42:00 PM »
Glad you finally found the pic you wanted!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 09:58:45 PM »
Aww what a sweet picture!
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Moondancer115

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 10:14:37 PM »
Awh that is so sad! Poor mom and manson.
And jeeej there are more manson fans! I am just totally in love wih his music :lovey:
My bf thinks I am mad for listening to tha bunch of noisy crap XD
But I just love it haha and manson ofcourse  :P

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 05:06:52 PM »
yeah. for some reason most people are surprised that he's a decent human being under all the showman ship.

it's what being too smart for your own good gets ya i think lol

last i knew his mom had all but been diagnosed witha form of dementia for a long time ... but it's a nasty, awful diagnosis that no one wants to hear ... facing it with my grandparents ... and i think they were hoping it would go away, but have realized it isn't ... i hope mothing for the best for them and hope he uses this to help shed some light and some resources on such issues. i love that crazy, crazy man lol
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 05:16:37 PM »
Awwwww it's good that she is still in his life. :)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Lady_Manson

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 11:49:21 PM »
Yeah Marilyn Manson has changed alot since I last heard anything He doesn't do the shocking stuff he used to do on Stage
anymore alot of his fans are hating on him just because he don't do that anymore they have been saying he is Fat and All that  bull stuff to he was even booed off the stage at This Years Soundwave in Australia, that made me so angry that some of his fans would do that to him and treat him like that when they do that in my opinon I say they are not real Marilyn Manson fans and it is Emabarrising  to be a Manson fan when your fellow fan's do that to him if you are a true Marilyn Manson fan you accept him for who he is and not care about how much he changed he is Still Marilyn Manson without The Shocking stuff no matter what.

He said in the recent Revolver he does not wanna go back to the Marilyn Manson  he used to be if certain fans of his cannot accept that then stop going to see him don't go to see him and then  bully him.

I have some picture's of him from The Recent Revolver and The Golden God's Revolver Awards last Wensday would yall like me to share some of them with you let me know in this topic ok and I will post some in a new post
Manson's New Album Born Villain will be out 5/1/2012 his first singl eoff of it is called No Reflection no cussing in it either really good song he also recently did a video for it it is on You Tube check it out I also have a Marilyn Manson Fan Page on Facebook go like it http://www.facebook.com/MarilynMansonFanPage

I am a Hardcore Black Veil Bride's Fan now to they mean alot to me just like Manson does.

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 11:29:53 AM »
Thats a very nice picture--im glad you were able to finally find something like that <3

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Lady_Manson

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 08:22:00 PM »
Yall did not say if yall wanted me to share his newest pictures but Yall have been real nice with the replies and I really appreciate  that so much I am gonna share some of the pictures with yall,

kamakazee since you knew about the Dementia diagnosis if I read that right how long ago was his Mom Diagnosed do you know.
LM

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 05:27:00 PM »
i want to say i read it in a psych magazine at the clinic i volunteered at maybe 3 years ago ... and lord only knows how old the magazine was lol but it was about how a lot of mainstream people were handling their adulthood and how they were coping with their parents aging and starting to decline ... how long ago she was actually diagnosed i don't know, i think that was much more recent, like mid last year if i'm not mistaken. and i very well probably am. it's something that many people try to hide and not acknowledge like depression, for some reason wrongly thinking of it as a personal weakness :\ so it may just be they went public with it around that time.

sadly from everything i've read, it seems to run in his family ... :\
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline Lady_Manson

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 10:17:30 PM »
It run's in his Family Oh My Gosh that is really sad I hope it won't Happen To Marilyn Manson Cause I really do love him and I would be really devastated if anything happend to him I feel the same way with BVB'S as well if anything happend to them I would be devastated as well cause Black Veil Bride's and Marilyn Manson they mean the world to me I love both bands so much They are my Heart&My Soul these bands are  They both mean The World to me all the bands I love I care about them very much My friend told me reason why I have these feelings she said that  Just means you have a good heart and you know real music when you hear it when she said that to me it men't alot to me cause nobody ever said that to me before I know this sounds silly all of this but it is all true
LM :)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 10:22:52 PM by Lady_Manson »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal