collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 84996 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2014, 12:37:10 AM »
Random thought. Anyone wish Disney Store could be like WeLoveFine and rerelease more of the 'limited edition' stuff? In our case, LE Frozen dolls? xD I feel really bummed on missing out on the 17" Nordic Anna and Snow Queen Elsa lol. I see the Snow Queen LE Elsa go for $2k on evilbay.

Post Merge: April 13, 2014, 12:41:39 AM

LMAO has anyone seen this gal? xD Saw them on ebay!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 12:41:39 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2014, 03:09:54 PM »
Random thought. Anyone wish Disney Store could be like WeLoveFine and rerelease more of the 'limited edition' stuff? In our case, LE Frozen dolls? xD

You know, I was wondering the same thing! I sorta hope they do because I could never afford the snow Elsa on ebay :P

That Elsa doll... wow XD :lol:
My Wish List

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2014, 05:47:50 PM »
That Elsa is kind of scary to me.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2014, 03:16:02 AM »
Random thought. Anyone wish Disney Store could be like WeLoveFine and rerelease more of the 'limited edition' stuff? In our case, LE Frozen dolls?

Yep that would be good  :like: .  Not for me personally to buy since I  have them all in my collection now (the first set I actually got from DS UK, the last set cost me a fortune and a run in with a scammer too before I finally got them from a good seller..) but because I know so many people in the UK were disappointed and left without a chance to get dolls when Disney Store messed up badly on the release date and no-one got the chance to buy them online - then only a few got to buy instore and TBH I think most ended up on evilbay from that. Sooo many disappointed people and disney store was like "oh well, the stock was limited and the dolls were popular so some people were bound to miss out " but that is sooo not why no-one got a chance to buy in the UK :(  I was disappointed too since my mom didnt get a set for herself and the prices have gone through the roof now.
I truly believe that Disney Store UK needs to do a re-release of the second set if only for the UK market - perhaps packaged slightly different - like the Harrods set on the first release- as an apology for the hurt and disappointment caused by their mess up and to give UK collectors a chance to get them for a good price. Of course if they did it in the US and other countries too I'm all for that as well :)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2014, 07:13:29 AM »
For sale from Disney store London.

PM me!

Offline Buzzingbumblebee

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Blythe plastic surgeon =^-^=
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2014, 01:11:13 PM »
I really wish they would release more limited edition dolls. There's no way I would spend more on one of those dolls than I would on a BJD.. I would love to have them though. I would certainly settle for the regular Disney store Elsa and Anna though, if I can get my mitts on them. The danish online store is rather poorly stocked as well..

Anyway I got Merida today. I'm very happy with her, I bought her on the arena. I have avoided the ones in the toy store here because they looked all wrong. This doll is really great <3.
Merida is home :D by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr

Blythe customising blog, commissions open: http://beesdreamland.com/

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2014, 10:57:36 AM »
I heard on the Today show today that people are actually fighting over Frozen stuff in the Disney Stores. Does anyone know if that's true? The Today show said they heard people were punching each other in the Disney Store over Frozen stuff.  I know Frozen really popular and a lot of people are after the same stuff and there's not a lot to go around right now but I would never get in a physical fight with anyone over something like that. 

Ponyfan

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2014, 11:06:30 AM »
Aww that is really sad if it's true. But I wouldn't put it past people though.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2014, 11:22:22 AM »
Singing Elsa, Singing Anna, Classic Elsa, Animator Anna, Animator Kristoff and Animator Elsa are on Disneystore.com right now. I hope everyone can get what they want.

Ponyfan

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2014, 11:24:31 AM »
Singing Elsa, Singing Anna, Classic Elsa, Animator Anna, Animator Kristoff and Animator Elsa are on Disneystore.com right now. I hope everyone can get what they want.

Ponyfan

I missed them :cry: Saw on Facebook that the Disney Store had restocked and by the time I was able to go check, all the Frozen dolls were gone >_<
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2014, 11:35:19 AM »

Ponyfan

I missed them :cry: Saw on Facebook that the Disney Store had restocked and by the time I was able to go check, all the Frozen dolls were gone >_<

I'm sorry Sprinkles. :( I saw the Facebook message also and thought I would post here because I know a lot of people are looking for Frozen stuff.  I almost got a singing Elsa but by the time DisneyStore.com added shipping it would have been too much for me right now. Maybe I can get one later.

Ponyfan

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2014, 12:09:29 PM »
I got all the way to the submit button for Elsa but I just can't afford her right now.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2014, 03:47:31 PM »
SERIOUSLY!? Poooop!  I want signing Elsa! I just took a nap! x-(

I can see parents fighting like that over Frozen dolls hahahaha! Apparently theres still a long line to get into the Disney Store at the mall. It would be hilarious to see someone get an assult charge because of a $10 mass produced doll. Can you imagine going to court because of that or even jail!? How would you tell that to your child!?

:lmao:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 03:58:01 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2014, 03:54:53 PM »
disney Store UK restocked too but they all sold out right away :faint: . They didnt restock singing dolls though so I went on DS US but they had already sold out of everything.
 I have a set of singing dolls in my collection from Decemebr but I wanted another set to keep MIB too... I guess thats being greedy though since some people have been waiting forever to get one. I'll wait it out. :awake:  Hope some of the people here who have been waiting managed to get dolls this time :)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2014, 01:44:31 AM »
This might sound lame but I am thinking about gradually collecting the cheap $10ish dollar disney store classic dolls. They are cheap and also very cute, maybe get like 1 or 2 a paycheck. I have a blank wall that could be potentially covered in disney characters lololol.....

Does anyone collect the classic dolls or have a ton of those in their collection? Id love to see pictures!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 01:47:36 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal