collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: **FREE RAFFLE - We have a Winner !!**  (Read 4685 times)

Moondancer115

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: **FREE RAFFLE - Win A G1 Baby Schoolbag**
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2012, 02:27:09 AM »
Awh I am so sorry sternstaub for all the things that have happend.

My month haven't been so good eighter and a pony would really cheer me up. Ponies make me happy when I have a rough time :(
What happend?
I had a bf 4 years ago, but we had to break up because of his depression. I was yung at the time and just couldn't handle it. Because I cpuldn't handle it I wanted some controle in my live. So I developed a eating disprder. I had it for 6 years and even went for 7 months to a clinic. But fast forward.....
I have been madly in love with this guy even still now. He gave me hint it couls still work out. That he wanted to start over again now we are both ok. So he cam by 3 times. And i slept with him 3 times only to hear after that I wouldn't wrork he felt notjing no click. I feel used and really sad like I lost him all over again :cry:.
4 years of hope that we would be together in the end just crushed.
That is why I would like to adopt babu schoolbag. So she can snuggle with me and cheer me up ^.^

Sorry for the long story everyone :blush:

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2012, 05:24:57 AM »
I´m so sorry to hear about the bad stuff that happened to you :( I hope life gets better soon :hug:

The reason why I´d like this girl to join my herd is that I have my childhood Baby Pictures and she's always been a bit of a loner, so I think this girl would be a perfect BFF for her :D
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2012, 05:36:19 AM »
I love Baby Schoolbag's pose. The pink and green combo is just Fab. Finally I love baby ponies... and winning is always cool!

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2012, 06:07:16 AM »
Thanks for this raffle. :)  I would like baby schoolbag because she is a foreign pony and I don't have any foreign babies yet.  Also, she's free.  :biggrin:

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2012, 06:22:16 AM »
:hug: sounds like youve had a time of it lately :(

Good luck to everyone that enters! Baby schoolbag is one of my faves!

Offline babyribbon

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2012, 09:49:01 AM »
Sometimes life just seems to throw all the problems your way, doesn't it? I have had a chaotic mess the past few months, so i know how it feels when stuff piles up. Especially when pets die. I hope that some good events come your way.

I would love to enter the raffle as a bit of a reward to myself. I just today finished all the coursework of a nightmare Calculus course. (Only half of the material was provided, and there were several glaring errors. Many hundreds of hours were spent on Google  :yikes:)
 But now that is over, and i want to do something fun and exiting to celebrate making it out of that alive! And celebrating by entering a raffle for a school-themed pony seemed like a very fitting way to do so.  :)
Good luck to everyone who enters! And thank you for hosting such a great raffle!

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2012, 01:36:52 PM »
oooo, last minute enter, may I, may I?

I would like to adopt this cutie because I really love G1 baby ponies, however, I don't have so much babies, I have much more luck finding adults instead, so any baby would be very welcome. even more, if that baby has such lovely colours as this little girl, I simply love that soft green hair of hers :)
also, she, as another school-themed baby, would make a really nice companion and friend to my childhood baby Count-a-lot ^^

I am also sorry to hear so much negative things happened to and around you in the near past :( I really hope things will get better soon! sending hugs to both you and your kitty - healing hugs to the latter to get better soon :hug:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 01:45:53 PM by Loona »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2012, 01:53:47 PM »
Sorry to hear your last few weeks haven't gone so well :(

I'd love baby schoolbag because I love her colors and I'm looking to collect all the g1 babies, but since she (and the rest of the ponies in that set) are UK exclusives I've had a hard time trying to get a hold of them. The past few weeks haven't been good for me either so having her would make me feel so much better :)
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

Offline Watercolors

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Collector of G1 and G2!
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2012, 02:01:29 PM »
I would love to have her because I don't own any G1s and the babies are so cute! i would love to see one and person and actually own one!
and i'm so sorry to hear of all of the unfortunate things that happened to you :( just remember, life is like a rollercoaster: there are ups and downs! hope things get better for you!

MikaylaIsSoCoolLike

« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2012, 09:56:56 AM »
i hope she hasn't forgotten about this. i really want to see who wins.

Flutterblossom

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2012, 11:12:25 AM »
Oh my, I am so sorry! :( Just remember, it will eventually get better.

Well, I would like baby School Bag because I just got into collecting g1's, and the babies are my favorite!! My baby Shaggy and Sleep Tight would like a friend! And I've never owned a pony from another country so that would be cool!  ^.^

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2012, 11:58:51 AM »
Wishing you a wonderful week in hopes you start seeing more shining days ahead:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Sternenstaub

« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2012, 12:38:14 PM »
Thank you all so much for your lovely comments!! That means really a lot to me!!

This week also start with two unexpected things...my kitty Maya is síck again and my man computer is down again after a few days...

...but all your honest and lovely words really made my day!!

I will post the winner of this Raffle tomorrow - and we will have more then only one winner.  :P :P :P :P

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2012, 12:39:51 PM »
Prays for your kitty...i love kitties my heart goes out to you
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Moondancer115

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2012, 12:42:46 PM »
Ow no not sick again. That poor little thing :(
I hate it when animals are hurting

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal