collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 81903 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #735 on: November 21, 2013, 10:53:28 AM »
Still says active. Very nervous!

Crossing my fingers for you :yikes:
It changed!!! It says closed!!! :cheer:
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: November 21, 2013, 01:19:37 PM »

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: November 21, 2013, 01:23:36 PM »

Yay!!!

:newpony:
Now I can relax and pray that she shows up in perfect condition!
-Bow Tie

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: November 21, 2013, 11:15:19 PM »
I saw a very short clip from Frozen last night on TV and it looks like a really great movie.  Congrats to everyone that got LE Elsa or LE Anna. :)

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 11:19:05 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Lyra

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: November 22, 2013, 05:05:33 AM »
HOORAY I am getting a £40 refund from Disneystore, they said my dolls should have been £60 instead of £80 :D

Also for some reason I am banned from -popular fb doll page- for copying and pasting the message from Disney store UK (the one about overturning the decision on price) -fb page owner- deleted it, banned me, then post exact same thing

I am a bit freaked out and if you are here I am very very very sorry I was extremely excited and just wanted to share information and had no idea you wanted to be first to announce it that badly and would have preferred some sort of communication over banning  0________0 maybe it is some kind of mistake
(long-term follower who is very freaked out right now)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 11:10:53 AM by Lyra »
Lyra Silvertongue - not Heartstrings!

Water_Fire

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #740 on: November 22, 2013, 05:53:36 AM »
Just picked up a Merida doll from the Disney Store today! This one's one of the older versions, isn't she? I'm not very well versed in the Disney dolls yet!

I really like her though, since she comes with her bow and arrow. The glitter, though... it's everywhere!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: November 22, 2013, 06:46:53 AM »

So glad to hear that! I bet you're relieved ;)

Lyra- I don't understand why they banned you :shocked: I've never heard of Hollys Dolls. Is it a message board? Did they send you an email saying why you were banned? That's just weird :blink:

Water_Fire - congrats on your doll! One day I might be tempted to buy her just to get the bow and arrows :lol:

GUYS!!!!
I GOT MY ANNA DOLL TODAY!! :frolic: :yippee: :party: :happy:

She's SOOO gorgeous, more beautiful in person I think :inlove: I love, love, love her! I'll post pictures later on, I'm so happy with her! :newpony: I think I got number 840 if I remember correctly :) You guys will be so happy with your dolls! I only wish I could have afforded Elsa too because I'm sure she's amazing as well! :P
My Wish List

WildLace

« Reply #742 on: November 22, 2013, 06:50:48 AM »
Also for some reason I am banned from Hollys Dollys for copying and pasting the message from Disney store UK (the one about overturning the decision on price) Hollys Dollys deleted it, banned me, then post exact same thing

I am a bit freaked out and if you are here I am very very very sorry I was extremely excited and just wanted to share information and had no idea you wanted to be first to announce it that badly and would have preferred some sort of communication over banning  0________0 maybe it is some kind of mistake
(long-term follower who is very freaked out right now)

Weird?? I have had trouble posting on her site too. My post just gets deleted. So I am like whatevs  :shrug: I have been a fan of hers for a long time too.

Just picked up a Merida doll from the Disney Store today! This one's one of the older versions, isn't she? I'm not very well versed in the Disney dolls yet!

I really like her though, since she comes with her bow and arrow. The glitter, though... it's everywhere!

Yes She is an older release. to be specific she is the second release of Merida. the first one is glitter-free and comes in her teal dress, bow and arrow and cape. The first release of Merida in her princess dress (like the one you have) was also glitter free and came with her horse Angus.

I have the first one.

Merida by Berry_Dolls, on Flickr

Water_Fire

« Reply #743 on: November 22, 2013, 07:47:37 AM »
Oh, thank you WildLace! I love your version too, hopefully one day I'll own her. There were a few older versions of the dolls in the Disney Store today that weren't there before. Not sure what's going on there!

Also, is anyone collecting the Zapf Creation Little Princess dolls? I read on Toybox Philosopher today that apparently they're hard to get in the US, and then I came across a pile of Ariel ones today! I'll grab one if anyone wants them?

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: November 22, 2013, 10:00:50 AM »
Also, is anyone collecting the Zapf Creation Little Princess dolls? I read on Toybox Philosopher today that apparently they're hard to get in the US, and then I came across a pile of Ariel ones today! I'll grab one if anyone wants them?

I've never heard of the Zapf Creation Little Princess dolls so I just googled them. They're ADORABLE!! I especially love Ariel, Cinderella and Snow. They're too darn cute! How much do they cost?
My Wish List

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: November 22, 2013, 10:27:45 AM »

Lyra- I don't understand why they banned you :shocked: I've never heard of Hollys Dolls. Is it a message board? Did they send you an email saying why you were banned? That's just weird :blink:

Water_Fire - congrats on your doll! One day I might be tempted to buy her just to get the bow and arrows :lol:

GUYS!!!!

She's SOOO gorgeous, more beautiful in person I think :inlove: I love, love, love her! I'll post pictures later on, I'm so happy with her! :newpony: I think I got number 840 if I remember correctly :) You guys will be so happy with your dolls! I only wish I could have afforded Elsa too because I'm sure she's amazing as well! :P

I'm so happy for you! That was crazy fast! I am not expecting Anna 'til Tuesday and since UPS NEVER likes to deliver early, I'll see her on Tuesday. I am so impatient! -throws a temper tantrum-
-Bow Tie

Water_Fire

« Reply #746 on: November 22, 2013, 08:10:48 PM »

I've never heard of the Zapf Creation Little Princess dolls so I just googled them. They're ADORABLE!! I especially love Ariel, Cinderella and Snow. They're too darn cute! How much do they cost?

I THINK they were going for £15, although thinking about it that seems far too cheap, lol! I'll have to go back and check.

moonlight twinkle

« Reply #747 on: November 23, 2013, 08:51:22 AM »
I'm going to go and see frozen on wednesday! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: November 23, 2013, 12:22:56 PM »

GUYS!!!!

I'm so happy for you! That was crazy fast! I am not expecting Anna 'til Tuesday and since UPS NEVER likes to deliver early, I'll see her on Tuesday. I am so impatient! -throws a temper tantrum-

How exciting that you got yours already!!!

UPS is soo slow, I'll prolly see my Elsa late next week. They say the delivery date is Monday 12/02 though. And that's lame. :( haha  Frozen will be out by then at least and my crazy work week will have passed on to the next!

I wish I could have gotten Anna too, she looks adorable.  :lovey:

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: November 24, 2013, 06:33:30 AM »
I got my Anna/Elsa set in the mail the other day, that big overpriced set where they're both in their fancier attire. They are SO gorgeous! I especially love the Elsa from that set, she's just amazing. I just love her dress and long cape, and I think her hairstyle is much prettier than the braid the other Elsa dolls wear. I borrowed a couple of doll stands from my mom and put these two up high where the cat (hopefully) can't get to them!

I also have both of the 17" singing dolls in my house. I can't have them until Christmas though, so I only got to see them for a minute and then I had to hand them over :P They are so pretty! They did an especially good job on Anna. Both girls' braids look a little sloppy (lots of loose/flyaway hairs...kind of like my own hair at the end of the day!) so I was a little disappointed about that, but they're so pretty overall that I don't mind it too much.

After spending so much money on the dolls, this movie better be good! XD I haven't been this excited for a movie since Tangled! By the way, has anyone seen that video of Let it Go from Disney's World of Color? It's a longer version of the song, and even though it's "filmed in the dark from a distance at Disneyland" quality, it's still pretty amazing!

Edit for pic because no one likes a post with no pictures :P You can see how stupid my first Anna doll looks with one side of her hair rebraided. I've decided that the next time I'm feeling brave, I'm just going to partially undo and rebraid the other side, so they at least match. Maybe I can make the ends lay flat with a little hot water, even. Makes a lot more sense than buying a new doll entirely.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 06:50:51 AM by Calico_Star »

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal