collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Username?  (Read 4107 times)

Offline Ivaness

• Henry the 8th's Missing Wife
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
    • View Profile
    • FB
Re: Username?
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2015, 04:00:39 PM »
My name was an old facebook name I was using, after Artemisia Gentileschi.  She painted a rather stirring picture of two women be-hedding a man with a rusty sword. I had a break up issue.
I have a book about her. I loved reading it!  So, when I saw your name, that was who I immediately thought of. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by: KissTheThunder Signature By: Nence
Silver Shy Ref Autine Ref

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2015, 09:28:37 PM »
The Beatles are far and away my favorite band (my avatar is also evidence of that) so I like using Beatle inspired things for my user names.  HelloGoodbye is definitely my most common username because a). it's a great song and b). it just has a nice ring to it.  I used PennyLane for a while on some other websites, but that name is often taken, so I just switched over to using HelloGoodbye as my first choice.  It's not the most creative name, but I quite like it :)

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline QueenNatalie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • /insert edgy song lyric here/
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2015, 08:53:23 AM »
Mine is kind of a long story.  ^^; When I was a kid I used to write stories and then my friends and I would act them out with ponies. One of the characters was named Natalie and she was kind of a spoiled brat. Hence, Queen Natalie.  ^.^ Also, her pony actor was Cool Breeze, which is why she is my avatar.

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2015, 09:30:41 AM »
Back when Dream Valley's chat was around, I used the handle of Gusty while in the chat.  With Gusty being a rather popular pony at the time (and now, still, I guess!), I just added a STL in front of it (as that's the nearest big city to me and I love all of the St. Louis sports teams).  I toyed with making my user name HockeyPony, as that used to be part of my signature in the old mail groups (I think it was like Gusty/Glory the HockeyPony <\___~  or something weird like that).  Instead, I stuck with STLGusty and had the arena modify my title to be HockeyPony :)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2015, 10:52:38 AM »
I've been using this name as an online alias for years. i just think it sounds really pretty.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Lady_Manson

• MOC Mimic
  • Black Veil Brides,Blood on The Dance Floor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2015, 06:57:25 PM »
I got my user name on here from Marilyn Manson I used to be a Big Fan of his  I Still like him and everything but I am a Big Fan of Black Veil Bride's Now
 But I am still having to use The Manson one though

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2015, 09:29:18 PM »
I took some Japanese courses in college and always remember nemu or nemui as being the verb or adjective meaning to sleep. My job course is late at night so I end up sleeping my work days away like a lazybones. Don't worry I get up on my days off, life's too short not to have fun.

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2015, 09:52:37 PM »
My favorite manga series is High School Debut, and the main character's name is Haruna. :)

Truly

« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2015, 12:07:11 AM »
From a so soft truly my very best friend got me, she saw Truly and had to get her for me "because she's just like you!" As I adore doves and have an albino dove :) also the super soft fur is great to touch, and my friend knows I have difficulty in feeling/touching things (difficult to explain, but when I touch something I feel like it's not actually there) and thought that as I get better I can feel the soft fur :)
In other words, Truly will always be special to me because of a great friend! So what could be a better username? :)

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2015, 01:40:48 PM »
From a so soft truly my very best friend got me, she saw Truly and had to get her for me "because she's just like you!" As I adore doves and have an albino dove :) also the super soft fur is great to touch, and my friend knows I have difficulty in feeling/touching things (difficult to explain, but when I touch something I feel like it's not actually there) and thought that as I get better I can feel the soft fur :)
In other words, Truly will always be special to me because of a great friend! So what could be a better username? :)

Such a sweet story behind your username. :heart:

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2015, 01:45:33 PM »
Everyone thought there were 9 Ringwraiths... but I'm the forgotten tenth. ;) I've had this username on every website ever since the early 2000s. I would start using a different one, but this is what everyone on the whole internet knows me as, so that would be difficult!

I can say when I first used it, though: on the really old Nintendo forums you were allowed to use special characters in your username, so I made up Ringwraith#10. But then all of the other websites I used didn't allow special characters, so the # sign went away.

Iris Patch

« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2015, 08:19:36 PM »
I have gone by Growly or Denali all over the internet for the longest time, but I wanted a pony-specific username for here, so I used my ponysona. :)
Iris Patch's name works on multiple levels- I like purple, patches because I sew, iris patch is a bit of a pun itself, and Iris was the song my husband and I danced to at our wedding. ^_^

Offline SilverHealer

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I love lamp!
    • View Profile
    • Goddess Within
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2015, 06:53:16 AM »
I started writing this fantasy story when I was 13, and it evolved five years later into an epic trilogy (never finished :( ).  A sect of extremely powerful unicorns trained to hone in on and fine-tune their magic were called Silver Healers, with their "graduates" being called White Healers.  They did pretty much everything in their herd groups. 

[ adoptables from pixel forum GLAM! | Av by SDS ]

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2015, 06:57:02 AM »
:tackleglomp: Silver! Good to see you again. I was thinking about you just the other day.

I never did get to finish reading that Fanfic you'd written, back in the day.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 06:59:01 AM by SourdoughStomper »
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal