collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Other Collections Swap 2016!! ~ All shipped!! Waiting on arrival!  (Read 39596 times)

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
“Other Collections” Swap 2016!

Your hosts:
mkia9 and cyberunicorn

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We all love ponies, but many of us collect other things as well! This swap is for anyone who would like to gain new items for their “other” collections while shopping for someone else’s “other” collections. Types of things you may be shopping for can include other toy lines, like Monster High, Disney or Pokemon, but they can also include more vague collections, such as “anything zebra” or “pressed coins”. Since there are many different collections that people may have, you will need to be specific about what you collect, and what you already have!

Budget:
The budget for this swap is $25 plus an additional $5-10 in extras (total of $30-35). The $25 is to be spent on items from your partner’s collections. The $5-10 for extras should be used on extras your partner would like: candy, stickers, etc.
Shipping IS NOT included in the budget. Please try to not exceed the budget by more than $5.

Rules:

-Per arena rules you must be at least 16 years old
-You must be an active member for at least 6 months (joined by September 6, 2015)
-You must have at least 500 posts
-You must have at least 5 positive recent feedbacks from trade/swaps (not buying) on the Arena (A 100% eBay feedback may count as one if you are short)
-No negative feedback within the past two years
-You must be willing to ship internationally. We will try to match people with their shipping preference, but you may not refuse to ship internationally.
If you are short on one of these, PM mkia9 and cyberunicorn and we can discuss the requirements.

Other things to note:
-Your partner is a secret! Please do not message your partner or post who your partner is!
-Please post a minimum of two times per week in the swap discussion thread. It is very disheartening when someone’s partner hardly ever posts in the discussions.
-You MAY NOT drop out once your application has been approved. Anyone who fails to send a box to their partner will be marked as a flaker and appropriate feedback will be left.
-All gifts should be wrapped, and teasers are to be posted before shipping. It makes it more fun when everyone posts a teaser!
-Please include a note/card in your box, so your partner knows who got them the wonderful gifts!
-You MUST PM mkia9 and cyberunicorn a picture of your partner’s unwrapped gifts by the check in date! You will not receive your partner’s address until we receive your check in photo.
-Leave feedback for your partner once you have received your box
-The secret word is pineapple!
-Please post a brag of your haul! The brag thread will be started by the first person to receive their box.
-All US parcels need to be shipped with tracking. International parcels will need a receipt to show proof of shipping.
-Since we are shopping for other people’s collections, please be aware of what your partner is asking for! On the flip side, when you post your intro post, please take the time to be detailed about your collections and what you like!
-If any questions or problems come up, please contact mkia9 and cyberunicorn ASAP.

Deadlines:

-Partners by: Tuesday 3/22
-Shopping: 3/22 – 4/25
-Photo Check in DUE: 4/25
-Shipping: 4/26 – 4/30

International and domestic shipping deadlines are the same to allow everyone the same amount of shopping time.

Participants:

1. mkia9 Checked in Shipped Received
2. cyberunicorn Checked in Shipped Received
3. Akemi-chan Checked in Shipped Received
4. Urocyonfox Checked in ShippedReceived
5. Zombienixon Checked in ShippedReceived
6. Ringwraith10 Checked in ShippedReceived
7. Xeevee Checked in Shipped Received
8. Tak Checked in Shipped Received
9. Sumire Checked in Shipped Received
10. Kitkumi Checked in Shipped Received
11. Wiccanpony1 Checked in Shipped Received
12. Nemubones Checked in Shipped Received
13. Maddie Checked in Shipped Received
14. Ladybastilla Checked in Shipped Received
15. Tikibirds Checked in Shipped Received

Whew! Now, how do I join??
Please PM both mkia9 and cyberunicorn with the following:

-Forum name:
-Real name and address:
-Email address/ alternate contact:
-Link to your feedback (100% ebay feedback may be used as ONE feedback):
-Shipping preference (domestic/international…I cannot make promises, but will do my best to match you with your preference):
-Secret word:

Once we have received your application and replied with an approval, please post your answers to the following questionnaire in the swap thread:

-What are your “other” collections? (Please be very specific..pictures welcome!)
-What are a few items on your "wishlist"?
-What is your favorite color?
-What are your favorite candies/snacks?
-Would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items?
-Any allergies?

Please feel free to ask more questions to the group as we go! We will do our best to keep them updated here on the first post. If you have a question that will give your partner away, PLEASE PM mkia9 and cyberunicorn and we will relay between you to keep it secret!

Questions from the group!!
-Would you like a handmade item in your box?
-Would you like to receive an ATC? (small art card)
-Are there any items you WOULD NOT like to receive?
-If your collections involve things where there are humans and animals, which do you prefer?
-If you have toy and non-toy collections, do you have a preference about which gets focused on?
-How do you feel about jewelry? Do you have pierced ears?
-How do you feel about Funko POP figures?  If you don't normally collect them, but I happen to find one of one of your favorite characters, would you mind receiving one?
-If I find an item in your collection that is open/gently used, but is still in good condition, is that ok? Or do you prefer everything to be MIB?
-To go with the Art Trading Card question someone else asked; do you have any OCs that you would like art of? Or just licensed characters?
-How do you feel about Ramen noodles cause there are tons of flavors here.
-What is you favourite character or animal for your collection/s?

**Approved - kkat 3-10-2016
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 06:30:21 PM by mkia9 »

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: Other Collections Swap 2016!! ~ Sign ups OPEN!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 08:28:21 AM »
Good luck!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline pickwick_pirate

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 09:15:41 AM »
I am quite tempted by this one. But potentially have a few outlays coming shortly! I will have to have a think ...

Good luck with it either way!

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 03:05:07 PM »
After all the chaos and slump I have been in this is just what I need to kick my self back into gear. :3

☽ Questionnaire ☾

-What are your “other” collections? (Please be very specific..pictures welcome!)
I have so many collections I'm debating weather I want post them all or just my smaller one that need building. I will probably bounce back and forth until partners are assigned so I apologize for all the changes that are going to be on here but once partners are assigned I will just add to it not change it.

Brass Animals
I prefer smaller ones or ones of my favorite animals
✘ I have ALOT of ducks already so please don't send any brass ducks
♥ Favorite Animals: Fox, snakes, turtles, tortoises, salamanders and newts, rats, octopi, squid, koi, goldfish, garden spiders, rosy maple moths, skunks, ferrets, hedgehogs, deer, sea horses, Virgina opossums
Current Collection:

Pokemon Stuff
Toys, figures, art, trading cards, tomy figures, charms, kid figures, battle figures, ect
✘ Please don't send pokemon that are not on my likes list, cards and tomys that aren't on these lists below, I DO NOT care for most of the pokemon after 150 except for a few I listed, please try to avoid all plushies as well
♥ Favorite Pokemon: arbok, arcanine, beedrill, charmelion, dragonair, dragonite, ekans, flareon, haunter, jolteon, kakuna, leafeon, meowth, mew, ninetails, paras, persian, ponyta, rapidash, raichu, scyther, squirtle, sylveon, tauros, umbreon, vaporeon, vulpix, wartortle
Cards I need:
Spoiler
Cards I am still looking for from the first wave/set
•3 Venusaur
•34 Nidoking
•35 Clefairy
•62 Poliwrath
•68 Machamp
•71 Victreebel
•122 Mr. Mime
•127 Pinsir
•130 Gyarados
•149 Dragonite
Tomy Figures I need:
Spoiler
3   Venusaur
4   Charmander
5   Charmeleon
6   Charizard
10   Caterpie
11   Metapod
12   Butterfree
13   Weedle
14   Kakuna
15   Beedrill
16   Pidgey
17   Pidgeotto
18   Pidgeot
20   Raticate
21   Spearow
22   Fearow
23   Ekans
29   Nidoran♀
30   Nidorina
31   Nidoqueen
32   Nidoran♂
33   Nidorino
34   Nidoking
35   Clefairy
36   Clefable
38   Ninetales
39   Jigglypuff
40   Wigglytuff
41   Zubat
42   Golbat
43   Oddish
45   Vileplume
47   Parasect
48   Venonat
49   Venomoth
50   Diglett
51   Dugtrio
52   Meowth
53   Persian
54   Psyduck
56   Mankey
57   Primeape
60   Poliwag
61   Poliwhirl
63   Abra
64   Kadabra
65   Alakazam
66   Machop
67   Machoke
68   Machamp
69   Bellsprout
70   Weepinbell
71   Victreebel
72   Tentacool
73   Tentacruel
74   Geodude
75   Graveler
80   Slowbro
81   Magnemite
82   Magneton
83   Farfetch'd
84   Doduo
85   Dodrio
86   Seel
87   Dewgong
88   Grimer
89   Muk
91   Cloyster
92   Gastly
93   Haunter
95   Onix
96   Drowzee
97   Hypno
99   Kingler
100   Voltorb
101   Electrode
102   Exeggcute
103   Exeggutor
106   Hitmonlee
107   Hitmonchan
109   Koffing
111   Rhyhorn
112   Rhydon
113   Chansey
114   Tangela
115   Kangaskhan
116   Horsea
120   Staryu
121   Starmie
122   Mr. Mime
124   Jynx
125   Electabuzz
126   Magmar
127   Pinsir
128   Tauros
132   Ditto
136   Flareon
138   Omanyte
139   Omastar
140   Kabuto
141   Kabutops
142   Aerodactyl
145   Zapdos
146   Moltres
Current Collection:

Fox figurines
plastic, ceramic, statues, figurines, skulls, totems, mugs, toys, art, bones, furs, pictures, ect
✘ Please don't send any plushies I am running out of space so I have to be picky, I don't care for Swiper the fox from Dora, fox jewelry with lots of rhinestones are not my favorites either
♥ A well tanned fox hide would be my grail
Current Collection:

Gemstones and Rocks
Rocks and gems with paperwork to identify them. I’ve purchased random bags of gems off amazon which is cool but I would love to get some that are identified already like the seller knows what it is as oppose to me trying to figure it out myself.
✘ Not interested in fish aquarium rocks or dollar tree rocks
♥ Favorite Stones: amethyst, clear quartz, emerald, fluorite, jade, labradorite, lapis lazuli, malachite, moonstone, opal, rose quartz, ruby, smokey quartz, tiger eye, quartz (any color really) I would love some of the pointed quartz, or gem points. Most of my stones are round so it would be cool to get some jagged or pointed ones.
Current Collection:

Sailor Moon Stuff
Figurines, dolls, capsule toys, pens, notepads, erasers, cups, stickers, keychains, playing cards, dog tags, pins, charms, clothes, tins, lunch boxes, artwork, art trading cards, pogs, pencil toppers, kid toys, stampers, marbles, magnets, coins, bottle caps, notebooks, binders, pencil boards, statues, cups bottles, stickers, clothing, props, manga, keychains, phonecharms, mugs, stationary, snacks, towels
✘ Not a big fan of Jupiter, Tuxedo Mask, or Venus
♥ Favorite Characters: Amazon Quartet, Dark/Wicked Lady, Fisheye, Galaxia, Iron Mouse, Luna, Mars, Mercury, Moon, Neptune & Uranus (together) Peruru, Pluto, Princess Kakyuu, Saturn & Chibi Moon (together), Star Fighter (I ship Fighter and Moon hard so if I ever get anything with the two of them together I will love you forever), Queen Nehelenia, Tin Kitty, any of them really, I will never turn down anything sailor moon, but those are my favorites
Manga I need:
Spoiler
Note these refer to the old manga not the new releases I haven't started collecting those
Sailor Moon Vol. 1
Sailor Moon Vol. 10
Sailor Moon Vol. 11
Sailor Moon Supers - have them all
Sailor Moon Stars - have them all
Current Collection:

Maneki Neko/Lucky Cats
Figures, plastics, ceramic, cups, art, ect
✘ please don't send stuffed animals or hello kitty related
♥ Goth, black, and gray nekos would be amazing or other colors I don't have, new twists and styles of them
Current Collection:

I apologize for the quality of the pictures I am also a little embarrassed at the over crowding in my pictures *blush*

Gray is my all-time favorite, black, black and white stripes, rainbow (pride rainbow in color order) and lastly purple (I apologize if that sounds picky!!)

blue-colored cotton candy rock candy (pink makes me sick for some reason, gotta be blue) chocolate covered coffee beans , dried apricots, dried blueberries, dried cherries, dried coconut, dried mango, dried strawberries, fruit by the foot, fruit leather, fruit roll up, Keurig K-cup coffees, gushers, Tim Tams (original flavor)

-Would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items?
I prefer lots of smaller items as oppose to one larger item, it just makes me feel more special!

-Any allergies?
Metal jewelry and eucalyptus

- Regarding Extras: I have a pretty well developed list of things I like and dislike as well here:
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,320667.msg599079.html#msg599079

☽ Forum Questions ☾

- Do you mind home-made items?  What type of home-made goodies you like?
Homemade items can be adorable but I do like a mix of both bought/collected/home made items as oppose to a box of only handmade items. *sorry* Magnets, ATCs, artwork, buttons, and small goodies like those are totally ok.

- How do you feel about ATCs (Art Trading Cards)? If not ATCs is there a different size artwork you don't mind receiving?
I personally prefer all my artwork I get to be ATC size 2.5x3.5in. Its easier for me to store, display, and keep safe. Odd shaped cut out art is more difficult for me and anything larger than 8x11 is a no-go. I like to keep my art safe in a binder so if you're going to make it bigger than atc size please don't go any bigger than 8x8in. I'm not a bookmark person either so I would kingly pass on those as well.

- What kinds of things from your collections are you NOT wanting to get or do not care for or do not prefer to receive?
✘ Stuffed Animals - I do not have any room for stuffed animals, there are alot of stuffed animals that would fit into my collection but  I just do not have the space for them.
✘ Jewelry -  I am allergic to cheap metals and because of the dangerous nature of my job I can't wear jewelry most of the time anyway so it does me no good. (raw stone beads are ok as I can just set them with my collection but that would be my old exception)
✘ Pearler bead/fuse bead things - they are difficult for me to display. I have one and he is framed and thats all I would like so no more please
✘ Hand Sanitizer - while, yes I am a germaphobe, most of the time these are 'bath and bodyworks' and are overkill scented giving me horrible headaches.
✘ Lanyards of any type, I have a few sailor moon ones, pokemon ones, pony ones, ect so I really don't need anymore

- If you have a collection that might feature different characters or animals what are your favorite character/animal for that collection?
I tried to list my favorites for each under the descriptions <3

- If you have toy and non-toy collections, do you have a preference about which gets focused on?
Well i just joined the pokemon swap as well so if you wanted to put less focus into that collection that totally makes sense. I have quite a bit of sailor moon stuff so other than the manga there isn't really alot of growing I expect it to do, the fox figures, brass animals, lucky cats, and rocks could all use some growing though. I think a box with a mix of stuff would be awesome but I know how shopping goes and sometimes you find great deals on a majority of one type of item so really don't stress about it.

- How do you feel about jewelry? Do you have pierced ears?
I do have pierced ears (13 to count) but they're all occupied so no new earrings for me please. Jewelry is difficult as well since I'm allergic to cheap metal and with my job I'm constantly around chemicals and such and can't wear jewelry anyways so no thank you.

- How do you feel about Funko POP figures?  If you don't normally collect them, but I happen to find one of your favorite characters, would you mind receiving one?
I normally don't like them at all. I don't see too many of my collections that would have pop figures, maybe the sailor moon collection? But I wouldn't really care for a sailor moon funko either. For this I think I will pass. No thank you on pop figures.

- If I find an item in your collection that is open/gently used, but is still in good condition, is that ok? Or do you prefer everything to be MIB?
I am NOT a MIB person at all. If its got a pretty box that's cool but even then alot of items I cut the boxes up and save the art work. I'm totally ok with used items.

- To go with the Art Trading Card question someone else asked; do you have any OCs that you would like art of? Or just licensed characters?
I DOOOOOOOO *foams at mouth* ATCs of any of my OCs are always sought out and I LOVE them. All my OCs can be found here http://urocyon-fox.deviantart.com/gallery/27980725/My-Characters

- How do you feel about Ramen noodles cause there are tons of flavors here.
I lived on these and poptarts when I was homeless and to this day cannot eat either. I can barely stand the smell of them anymore. I bet there are all kinds of cool flavors but even as I type this I feel my stomach turn a bit.

Partner do you like/use mugs?
I like mugs that are related to my army items, sailor moon and pokemon mugs would be sweet. Mugs that are odd shaped are difficult to drink from and hard to clean (I have one shaped like a lucky cat and it tends to grow mold in the ears) so if I got a fox shaped mug or something I guess I could use it for pens or something.

How about coffee/tea?
I really like tea and coffee, I drink tea mostly at home and coffee at work. I have a keurig at work so kcups would be nice, and loose or bagged tea is always nice.
Teas:
♥ Likes: hibiscus, lemon, orange, raspberry
✘ chai tea, chocolate tea, cinnamon tea, pumpkin spice tea
Coffee:
♥ Vanilla, hazelnut, light roast, breakfast blends
✘ dark/black roast, chai latte, pumpkin spice, decaf, mocha, white chocolate

- Are home made treats acceptable?
uhhh well I am trying to be good and be on my diet so I worry about home made treats. I think maybe one little something might be ok but I am trying to steer clear of most sugary snacks and I'm such a weak pushover that getting a box of them I would eat them all in one sitting.

- Partner would you prefer candy and a snack as an extra or something small from your list of collection stuff as an extra instead?
I would prefer a small item/goody that matches items from my list/collection as oppose to treats/candy.

- How do you feel about "Asian" stationary
I love it

- Would you like or do you like the adult coloring books? If so what kinda do you like?
I do not like coloring books, I draw and color my own art so when I color in a coloring book all my mind thinks is " hmmm I could be coloring my own art right now" which is what I normally slack on. I tend to sketch bunches and color few so I always feel like its a chore to color in coloring books. Like chefs who have to go home and cook, they see it as sort of a chore.

- How do you feel about candles? Like if I decorated a fancy candle for you based on your collection is that something you would like or are you not a candle person?
I LOVE candles so I am totally cool with it. I do have a very sensitive nose (like no joke I can smell when someone's diet changes or when a woman is ovulating and their body puts off different smells or reach with their perfume in a different way due to body chemistry) so I prefer light smells as oppose to strong ones.
♥ Likes: cinnamon, cherry blossom, coconut, coffee, dried flowers/plants, fall, grass clippings, lemon, peppermint, pineapple, pumpkin, sweet pea, tropical fruit, sandalwood, vanilla (the deep musty vanilla not the overly powerful cookie vanilla)
✘ Dislikes: baby powder, banana, cigarette, grape, eucalyptus (i'm allergic!), fake/commercial rose (very mild or natural dried roses are ok), sea breeze, that fake overly sweet sugar cookie smell stores sell

- Partner would you be ok with me throwing in some old art of mine that I have and didn't sell/trade last year?
I love art so I am totally ok with getting some as extras even if it doesn't fit into my "other collections"

- Would you like an extra for your pet or something? Like a toy(not treats I don't send animals treats due to sensitive diets).
hmmmm snakes, turtles, lizards, tarantulas, and roaches can be difficult to shop for.... U do have a bog dog who probably wouldn't mind a new Plush toy. Please note he's 80lbs so a larger toy would be preferred. I always get scared he's going to swallow the smaller ones. He doesn't do rawhide, or the soft tissues super squeaky toys. A plush with a single squeaker is ok but a full overly sensitive squeaky toy is no go.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 06:28:23 AM by UrocyonFox »

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 04:41:12 PM »
Yay two takers so far!! :).

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2016, 08:29:44 PM »
Monster High dolls
Ever After High dolls
Star Darlings dolls
Cherry Merry Muffin dolls and friends
Kidrobot Dunny 3" blind bag figures
Tokidoki Unicorno 3" blind bags figures
Various Funko POP
Stickers, stationary, note-pads, and pens related to any of my likes or cute, girly, asian-inspired

Cherry Merry Muffin
Banancy & Bitty Banana helper
light brown muffins w/ yellow pan

Apple Amy & Apple Buddy helper
light brown muffins w/ green pan

Betty Berry & Lil' Dip helper
light brown muffins w/ blue pan

2nd release Chocolottie (w/ green eyes)
dark brown muffins

Greta Grape

Bubblegum Becky's hat w/ yellow ribbon

3rd release Cherry Merry Muffin w/ pink hair
perfect glass friend with glitter and pink swirl

Grape Ice
glass helper with purple stars

Peach Perfection's glass helper with orange swirl

Monster High
Kjersti Trollson
Isi Dawndancer
Amanita Nightshade
Scarier Reef Peri & Pearl Serpintine
Monster Exchange Draculaura
Monster Exchange Lagoona

Ever After High
Lizzie Hearts
Farrah Goodfairy

Star Darlings
Any of the deluxe dolls

Kidrobot
Nightriders 3" mini series blind bags
Happy Labbit Personal Happiness 1.5" series blind bags

Tokidoki Unicorno 3" Blind Bags
Any

Funko Pop figures
Bender
Professor Farnsworth
Dr. Zoidberg
Robot Devil

PURPLE

Milk or white chocolate, matcha flavored candy, Pocky

No preference; what ever is easier for my partner! :heart:

-Any allergies?
None

SWAP Q/A

Spoiler
Do you mind home-made items?  What type of home-made goodies you like?
I like all kinds whether they be crocheted, knitted or sewn items such as plushies, magnets, accessories for dolls or ponies, etc.  I also like edible home-made goodies!

How do you feel about ATCs (Art Trading Cards)?
I'd love one of Fizzy (my favorite pony), Sailor Mercury (favorite Sailor Soldier/anime series), Pusheen (fat cats rock!), or Hatsune Miku.

If your collections involve things where there are humans and animals, which do you prefer?
Human, since my other big collection involve dolls (Monster High included).

If you have toy and non-toy collections, do you have a preference about which gets focused on?
I'd prefer more focus toy/doll/figure collections as I don't pay too much attention to my sticker/stationary collection.  It's more just what I've received over the years from swaps and in gifts.

How do you feel about jewelry? Do you have pierced ears?
I do, but not that big into jewelry. 

How do you feel about Funko POP figures?  If you don't normally collect them, but I happen to find one of one of your favorite characters, would you mind receiving one?
Don't currently own any but I do have a few on my wishlist above. ^_^

If I find an item in your collection that is open/gently used, but is still in good condition, is that ok? Or do you prefer everything to be MIB? Good/gently used condition is fine as long as there's no noticeable marks, chew marks, or hair and/or limbs missing.

To go with the Art Trading Card question someone else asked; do you have any OCs that you would like art of? Or just licensed characters? No OCs unfortunately, but I do :heart: Fizzy!

How do you feel about Ramen noodles cause there are tons of flavors here.
I eat ramen every now and then, but I usually don't eat the packaged kind as we have a ton of ramen restaurants here in Hawaii.

What is you favourite character or animal for your collection/s?
Hard to choose a favorite from the MH/EAH doll lines.  Some of my favorite non-pony characters are:
:heart: Unicorno from Tokidoki
:heart: Sailor Mercury from Sailor Moon
:heart: Hatsune Miku from Vocaloids
:heart: Pusheen the cat
:heart: Ariel from The Little Mermaid
:heart: Aurora from Sleeping Beauty
:heart: Miss Unicorn from Inside Out
:heart: Little Twin Stars
:heart: My Melody
:heart: Zoidberg and Professor Farnsworth from Futurama

Partner do you like/use mugs? And to add on to that, how about coffee/tea?
I do and like mugs very much!  I'd love a Little Twin Stars mug, G1 MLP, Tokidoki, or even a Futurama mug!  I drink green tea every day, but I do like flavored teas like blueberry, or white tea.  I also drink coffee; espresso is my favorite!

Partner would you prefer candy and a snack as an extra or something small from your list of collection stuff as an extra instead?
I'm fine either way, although I'm trying to cut back on the sweets! :P  You check below for more ideas on extras if you get stumped.

Are homemade treats acceptable?
I normally love homemade goodies, but it's starting to get warmer here so I don't think they'd make here in tact. :( 

How do you feel about "asian" stationary - the kind with the cute erasers and pens in strange shapes?
Absolutely love it!  Anything cute, pastel, unicorns, glitter, Sanrio/San-x, etc.

Would you like or do you like the adult coloring books? If so what kinda do you like?
Not into them too much so no thanks.

How do you feel about candles? Like if I decorated a fancy candle for you based on your collection is that something you would like or are you not a candle person?
Not a big fan of candles.

Extra pony art?
If it's of Fizzy or any of the Rainbow Curl ponies then sure!

Ideas for EXTRAS

STICKERS!  I absolutely love them and my collection is growing!  I'd love any stickers that are of:
:heart: Little Twin Stars
:heart: My Melody
:heart: Pusheen
:heart: G1 MLP
:heart: Hatsune Miku
:heart: Letters
:heart: Sailor Moon
:heart: Rilakkuma

Stationary Cute, kawaii-style, or anything of my likes.  I'm actually trying to collect all of these CUTIES as well  ^_^.  I already have the gray one and siamese one.

Plushies Home-made, bought, small, or medium are fine as long as it's related to any of my likes.  Doll-sized would be even better!

Fabric/sewing notions I do a lot of crafting including sewing.  I'd love fabric with small, doll proportioned print.  Small buttons, ribbons, and trim would be awesome too!  Check out my Etsy for a few ideas.

Doll hair Any of the following DOLL NYLON (not MLP) hair from DOLLYHAIR
- Candy Apple (medium length)
- Black Magick (medium length)
- Tiger Lilly (short length)

Random bits
-Black craft flocking
-Candy (see candy likes)
-Candy for the bf (he'll eat anything, lol  :rolleyes: )

Things I'd prefer not to get
-Nothing G2-G4 related. 
-No official pony accessories unless they're from my Pony Want List (hand-made ones are okay).
-Lotion, soap, hand sanitizer, make-up, hair accessories, nail polish
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 07:22:37 PM by Akemi-chan »

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2016, 05:44:36 AM »
Annnnd I'll go ahead and post it because I always like to include some in my swaps I send but I know they're not for everyone

"How do you feel about ATCs (Art Trading Cards)? I make alot of them featuring ponies, animals, ect, so how would you feel getting some ATCs of any of the items from your list? If not ATCs is there a different size artwork you don't min d receiving? Bookmarks, 3x4, 6x8, ect?"

Offline CustomsRfun

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Wanted: MOC Surprise and MIB baby Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2016, 05:56:42 AM »
I'd love to enter! PM ing you
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 05:59:42 AM by CustomsRfun »
Open for Customs Commissions :)

LOOKING FOR:
MOC Surprise and MIB baby Surprise

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2016, 06:25:48 PM »
-What are your "other" collections?

1:64 scale Die-cast cars from various lines, some Hot Wheels and Matchbox, but only the ones that look close to showroom stock models. I'm more partial to the collectible lines, like Green Light, and especially Auto World. 

For some reason, I can only seem to find the latter at Wal Mart, but they have some very nicely nicely detailed models, especially for the price. M2 also has some nicely detailed models of slightly more obscure cars.

The picture below shows an example of a plain Hot Wheels car (right) and the collectible models (left).  For both kinds I prefer models that look like a regular showroom model.

Spoiler

The packaging, for reference

Diecast Cars

Spoiler
Auto World
'66 Chevy El Camino
'92 Chevy Camaro Z28
'84 Ford Mustang SVO
'64 Ford Country Squire
'71 Ford Mustang Mach 1

M2 Machines
'58 Plymouth Belvedere
'57 Mercury Turnpike Cruiser
'55 Chevy 210
'49 Studebaker 2R Pickup

Signature Models 1:32 scale 1937 Studebaker Coupe Express

This is more specific, but I haven't picked up many new cars recently, so I'm not likely to have really anything that's come out in the past year. In general, I'm fond of late 40s-early 60s cars, as well as station wagons. I'm also interested in more obscure cars, so if you've never heard of it, I'll probably like it.

Diecast Planes

This is something I've wanted to start getting into more. Pictured below is a low-end 1:72 scale model, just within budget.

Spoiler

There are also smaller models that are more affordable, but I don't have any as of now. The models I'm interested in are all military planes- fighters, bombers, and ground attack craft from WWII and the Korean War.

Some of the ones I'm looking for would be:

Spoiler
F4U Corsair
F86 Sabre
B-25 Mitchell
B-17 Flying Fortress
B-29 Superfortress
Junkers Ju88 A-4
Junkers Ju87 G
Messerschmitt Me262
Hawker Hurricane
Supermarine Spitfire
Vickers Wellington
Polikarpov I-15 'Chaika'
Polikarpov Po 2
MiG-3
MiG-15
Nakajima Ki-43 'Hayabusa'
Mitsubishi A6M 'Zero'

-Favorite Color(s)
Red, Pink

M&Ms, Skittles, 3 Musketeers, Butterfingers, Kit Kats, Hershey's Cookies and Cream, regular Hersheys, Crunch bars.

I'd rather have several small items

-Any allergies?
Nothing
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 04:20:34 PM by zombienixon »

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2016, 10:06:22 PM »
In case anyone is interested, here's the brag thread from last year!! The budget was a little less than this year, but only by about $5.

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,370755.0.html

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2016, 11:31:57 AM »
Ooo... I want to do this one.  I'll put in a form when I next get a chance to use the computer.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2016, 11:32:49 AM »
Ooo... I want to do this one.  I'll put in a form when I next get a chance to use the computer.

Yay!! So excited you're gunna join Xeevee!

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2016, 12:39:23 PM »

YAY Xeevs!  :happy: :tackleglomp:

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2016, 01:28:53 PM »
-What are your “other” collections? (Please be very specific)

Aristocats:
 Literally anything and everything with characters from the Disney movie Aristocats. I especially love unique items, art, snow globes, and plushes. Favorite characters are the three kittens together, Thomas O'Malley, and Scat Cat. This is the collection I love to add to the most.

Pocahontas:
Same as Aristocats...anything with characters from the Disney movie Pocahontas on them. Not interested in real life Pocahontas things....only the Disney movie. Favorite characters are the animals (Meeko, Flit, and Percy), Pocahontas, and Nakoma.

Disney pins:
Mostly just Aristocats and Pocahontas ones lol. But I do also love Mickey and Minnie ones.

Coffee mugs:
Everyone knows I have an obsession lol. Hence why I host the mug swap every year  . I love bigger mugs, and yes, I do use them! I love any mug with Aristocats and Pocahontas, of course, but I also like other Disney movie mugs. Ones that I don't have a mug from yet (but would love) include Lion King, Beauty and the Beast (not just Belle though...would need to be the whole cast...or anything with Mrs Potts and Chip!! I do have the disney store chip one already), Up, or Toy Story (again...more of a whole cast thing).

-What are some items on your "wishlist"?

Aristocats
Anything unique or different (my Marie toilet brush is one of my favs!!)
Anything from Japan that I can't get here

Disney Pins
I dont have any specific list, but there are some in the Pinterest below that I would like. Any special addition Aristocats one would be welcome also!

Mugs
I kind of touched on this above, but I would love:
Beauty and the Beast (cast)
Lion King (cast or simba w/ nala, or hyenas)
Up (Kevin and Dug!)
Toy Story (cast)
Sven from Frozen
101 Dalmations (the dogs...not Cruela)
Harry Potter (I have a Marauders Map mug, but would love a gryffindor or quidditch mug)
Doctor who (I don't have any doctor who mugs yet. Would love a TARDIS, dalek, or anything with Doctor 10 or 11)
Any mug with a saying about being an L&D nurse would be fun too. ( I.e. - L&D nurse at your cervix, etc. Not a fan of the "keep calm" ones though)

Here's a Pinterest with some things I would love to have in my collection if you need any inspiration!!
Side note: the comments on the pins are not mine, I just repinned things I like lol
https://www.pinterest.com/haileymarie92/collection-wants/

Orange! Especially with yellow. But I also love pink and orange together. Or pink and yellow. Also a huge fan of coral pink!

Reeses sticks, peanut M&Ms, tim tams, dark chocolate, sugar wafer cookies (the ones that usually come in neopolitan packs), fruit roll ups. I do ask that any chocolate or meltable be placed in a ziplock before shipping. I live in Arizona where it gets in the 100s during the summer. While I don't mind melty chocolate, I would prefer it doesn't get on everything lol. So ziplock is the safe bet!

I always love getting boxes with lots of little goodies to open, but some of my collection items are more expensive, so whatever works best partner! I'm sure I'll be happy either way!

-Any allergies?
Nope 

Other things to note!
Ideas for extras:
I love stickers, toys for my animals (cats and Chihuahuas…but no treats for them please), candy, cookies, coffee, hand made things, anything labor and delivery nurse related, anything mickey and minnie related, etc.

Other things I like:
I love Disneyland. We have annual passes, so we go there often! My favorite rides are Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, California Screamin, and Pirates of the Caribbean. World of Color is my favorite show!!
I love Disney in general. Disney movies, shows, parks. etc. When all else fails, getting me something Disney related is a safe bet lol.

Things I'd prefer not to get:
Lotion, candles, perfume, hair accessories (I have short hair and can't use many of them lol), or jewelry. Unless they are meant to be collections pieces, of course.

*Note* - While I love and do collect Disney Tsum Tsums, I am currently in the Tsum Tsum swap in the Toybox and would prefer not to receive any in this swap as to avoid getting doubles.

--------------------------------------------

Questions from the group!
Spoiler
Do you mind home-made items?  What type of home-made goodies you like?
As an extra, sure!! I like handmade items of all sorts. Plushies, painting, sculpture, totes, whatever you would like to make! I'd probably love an Aristocats or Disneyland themed thing most.

How do you feel about ATCs (Art Trading Cards)?
Sure :) I would love an Aristocats ATC or Bookmark!

Things you don't want to receive?
I think I touched on that above :)

If your collections involve things where there are humans and animals, which do you prefer?
Usually the animals :). And I'm not huge on human plushies, though I do have a couple.

If you have toy and non-toy collections, do you have a preference about which gets focused on?
Whatever works for you partner :)

How do you feel about jewelry? Do you have pierced ears?
I do have pierced ears. I like jewelry but only if it's adult enough. Not sure that made sense...lol. I wouldn't wear anything from the kid section. But a silver pair of cat studs or something would be fine.

How do you feel about Funko POP figures?  If you don't normally collect them, but I happen to find one of one of your favorite characters, would you mind receiving one?
They can be cute but probably the only one/s I'd want would be Aristocats or Pocahontas and I'm pretty sure neither of those exist. Except I would like a Harry Potter one.

If I find an item in your collection that is open/gently used, but is still in good condition, is that ok? Or do you prefer everything to be MIB?
I'm okay with either. I love MIB stuff especially if it's the older vintage Aristocats stuff, but I'm totally fine with opened stuff too.

To go with the Art Trading Card question someone else asked; do you have any OCs that you would like art of? Or just licensed characters?
Just licensed characters :)

How do you feel about Ramen noodles cause there are tons of flavors here.
No, thank you. I'm not a big fan.

What is you favourite character or animal for your collection/s?
I think I touched on this above, but to answer the question anyway :P
Aristocats - the kittens most, then thomas omalley and scat cat. Though I do also love Duchess. And the dogs are super funny to. "I'm the leader! I'll decide when we go......here we go!"
Pocahontas - Meeko, Flit, and Percy (especially together). Then Pocahontas and Nakoma
Harry Potter - Hagrid, Sirius, Harry, Ron, Hermione. But I also love Dobby, Hedwig, and Buckbeak.
Doctor Who - Doctors 10 and 11, the Tardis, Daleks.
Disney favs in general - Mickey and Minnie, Chip and Dale, Mrs Potts and Chip, and its a good rule that I basically like all the animal characters from Disney movies lol (I.e. - Maximus and Pascal from Tangled, all Zootopia characters, all Lion King, Flounder Sebastian and Scuttle from Little Mermaid, etc)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 09:55:01 AM by mkia9 »

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2016, 06:42:39 PM »
oh yeah, Mkia9 that bring up a good point you had onyour last post

What kinds of things from your collections are you NOT wanting to get/do not care for/do not prefer to receive?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 07:00:35 PM by UrocyonFox »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal