collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y, Part 2  (Read 42420 times)

Moonracer

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon X & Y, Part 2
« Reply #1125 on: November 23, 2014, 11:05:19 AM »
While waiting for Alpha Sapphire (it's really a bummer that us, Europeans, won't be getting it until November 28th: what the heck, Nintendo? -_-), I've been trying to complete my Pokedex. Not only because I want to have the game 100% complete, but because I really want that shiny charm, to make obtaining shinies easier.

At the time I write this I managed to complete at least 75% of my National Pokedex, which is pretty neat (all thanks to the infamous Global Trade Station and the fact that I've been able to obtain a ton of female Snorunts and a Metang for breeding Beldums via the Friend Safaris - I even managed to get a shiny Milotic once! How amazing is that??).

The only ones I need are Clefable, Togetic, Bellossom, Sunflora, Unown, Silcoon, Chimecho, Huntail, Bronzor and Bronzong, Spiritomb, Musharna, Whimsicott, Lilligant, Eelektross, Rufflet and Braviary and Volcarona - which I hope to either get through the GTS or by levelling up some of the pre-evolutions that I already have.

But the biggest problem are the legendaries, since I only have those available in X (minus the other two legendary birds: Zapdos and Articuno)... Therefore, I'd be eternally thankfull if anyone could help me out with this one. Of course, I'm not asking for a permanent trade - just a normal "trade n' tradeback" to get the entries in my dex.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X & Y, Part 2
« Reply #1126 on: November 23, 2014, 01:41:52 PM »
So it turns out that I have an extra Diancie card! (Thanks to the lovely Kitkumi for gifting me Gengar codes!!!) If anyone would like the code for Diancie and never had a chance to get one, hit me up in the thread or PM me, and I'll pass it along! :)

EDIT: It's been claimed! I'm glad she found a home! ^^
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 11:02:53 AM by Snapdragon »
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal