collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Minnesota ~I Heart Ponies~ Valentine’s Day Pony Party! **pics added**  (Read 12719 times)

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Re: Minnesota ~I Heart Ponies~ Valentine’s Day Pony Party!
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2016, 05:21:16 PM »
PQ, I'm sure she will, but she can just have mine.  We've been SO busy everyday lately, that I haven't had a chance to stay caught up on this thread or do any prepping for the party.  I won't have homemade ones, that's for sure, lol!!  Hopefully going to go through my ponies the next couple of days and put together some sales.  nothing crazy though!! :)

I've already put her name as MiniGusty- I hope she's ok with that! If she's not, let me know, I'll change it.

I've added her to the guest list as "Baby Gusty", so she will have her own Valentine mailbox. :)

I've made about 1/2 of my valentines so far, with 10 named guests.

For anyone bringing sale/trade stuff, I also collect Vintage Littlest Pet Shop. I will have ponies and art for sale/trade. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2016, 10:17:42 AM »
I wrapped some presents yesterday during the blizzard, and got the stickers ready for Valentine Box Decorating. Need to check some prices for some of the things I'm bringing.

I'm planning on making a batch of fudge to bring/share/send home with friends. I'm also bringing a 12-pack of Coke to share.
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2016, 10:45:06 AM »
I'm finishing the 'tines today, and readying the shopping list: strawberries, cake mix, punch stuff. Still to do: prep raffle art and tickets, put together the Valentine bags/boxes, sort the prizes, and print trivia game sheets.

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2016, 02:52:03 PM »
I'm finishing the 'tines today, and readying the shopping list: strawberries, cake mix, punch stuff. Still to do: prep raffle art and tickets, put together the Valentine bags/boxes, sort the prizes, and print trivia game sheets.

I dig trivia. I dig trivia all the way to China. With a small shovel. Yay!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2016, 06:21:55 PM »
just wanted to confirm, i won't be able to come, i do have to work. but i send yall my love and hope you have a good time.

Offline ringlets_

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2016, 06:34:06 PM »
I'm still a maybe, inching toward probably not.  I have my eye on the weather right now.  Usually 1-3 inches of snow isn't bad, but we have been getting some nasty wind with the last few storms.  Plus it is an unfamiliar driving route for me.   :(   Everyone have fun!  :)

http://www.mlparena.com/gallery2/v/Collections/album105/
http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p117/ringlets_1
Current pony count 1,101 - 519 G1, 23 G2, 407 G3, 14 G3.5, 139 G4. Plus a lot of duplicates. Also doesn't include blind bags, petites, dream beauties, etc.

Offline Nimrodel

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2016, 07:39:48 PM »
PonyQueen:  I have a few things to sell too, if there's any room left.  :)  I also have a small 2 x 3 foot table or a tray table that I could bring if you need any tables.  Would baity or common G1's be around $1-3?  Or accessories?  I'm not up-to-date with a lot of pricing.  :-S

Would anyone be interested in Monster High?  I have a handful of mint in box that I'd like to unload for maybe $10 each or so.  Just want to get rid of them.  :-S 

Aurora:  Would you mind terribly if I brought fudge too?   :blush:  I just bought ingredients for chocolate cherry fudge. 

I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker - J. Alfred Prufrock

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2016, 01:26:39 PM »
PonyQueen:  I have a few things to sell too, if there's any room left.  :)  I also have a small 2 x 3 foot table or a tray table that I could bring if you need any tables.  Would baity or common G1's be around $1-3?  Or accessories?  I'm not up-to-date with a lot of pricing.  :-S

Would anyone be interested in Monster High?  I have a handful of mint in box that I'd like to unload for maybe $10 each or so.  Just want to get rid of them.  :-S 

Aurora:  Would you mind terribly if I brought fudge too?   :blush:  I just bought ingredients for chocolate cherry fudge. 

I can bring something other than fudge, I just found a really easy recipe for it. But I've been eating a lot of fudge lately, so maybe only having one fudge there is good- and chocolate cherry fudge sounds amazing.

Maybe I will just bring Coke. I'm ok with taking it easy! PonyQueen, you'll let us know if you need us to bring anything, right?

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2016, 02:19:56 PM »
just wanted to confirm, i won't be able to come, i do have to work. but i send yall my love and hope you have a good time.

If anything changes, do drop in!

I'm still a maybe, inching toward probably not.  I have my eye on the weather right now.  Usually 1-3 inches of snow isn't bad, but we have been getting some nasty wind with the last few storms.  Plus it is an unfamiliar driving route for me.   :(   Everyone have fun!  :)

Oh, weather! I hope the midday time ensures best driving conditions!

A 2x3 foot table might be perfect! I think I'm going to swap a pony table with the food table, so that size might be just the thing! I would say baity or common G1s are $1-$3 for sure. Also I think most accessories fall into this range, except some obvious ones like hats, barrettes, and uncommon baby accessories.

PonyQueen, you'll let us know if you need us to bring anything, right?

So far so good! Thanks for double checking!  ^.^

Offline Nimrodel

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2016, 03:38:24 PM »

I can bring something other than fudge, I just found a really easy recipe for it. But I've been eating a lot of fudge lately, so maybe only having one fudge there is good- and chocolate cherry fudge sounds amazing.

Maybe I will just bring Coke. I'm ok with taking it easy! PonyQueen, you'll let us know if you need us to bring anything, right?

Aurora:  I don't think there can ever be too much fudge.   :yummy:   And my husband just agreed.   ;)    We both LOVE fudge.   :biggrin:
I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker - J. Alfred Prufrock

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2016, 06:39:37 PM »
PQ, do you know if the count on who's coming on page 1 is correct?  Still have to do EVERYTHING including Valentine's, so I am hoping to know how many to make :)

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2016, 06:49:55 AM »
PQ, do you know if the count on who's coming on page 1 is correct?  Still have to do EVERYTHING including Valentine's, so I am hoping to know how many to make :)

The count is current! I made 9 valentines, and will address the plus ones with a valentine for "Nimrodel and Mr. Nimrodel"; likewise "ponyqueen and ponyqueen's husband" would be fine on one valentine. (But he's not making his own 'tines for folks, so I didn't give him a separate valentine.)

The only count that's not super fixed is Sapphire Rain's +1... her mom will be dropping her off (but is welcome to stay!  ^.^ ) and her friend may not be coming. So I'm just addressing her valentine to herself.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 06:52:14 AM by ponyqueen »

Offline Delphian

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Depends Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2016, 08:35:45 AM »
I did not address my valentines because i made them in all sorts of different colors. I figured I'd ask everyone what their favorite color was when I was there and hand them out like that.

For the dice game, I made 2 bundles of prizes. Hopefully it's ok to put in extra prizes? :D

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2016, 09:31:25 AM »
I did not address my valentines because i made them in all sorts of different colors. I figured I'd ask everyone what their favorite color was when I was there and hand them out like that.

For the dice game, I made 2 bundles of prizes. Hopefully it's ok to put in extra prizes? :D

Smart! And for the dice game, of course you may bring an extra prize! :hug:

Today I'm sprucing up my pony room for the tour! It's drifted again from where you saw it last time- in the guest room now... I'm pulling out some collections that I want to highlight, like Valentine ponies and my new European ponies.  ^.^

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2016, 02:36:41 PM »
The only count that's not super fixed is Sapphire Rain's +1... her mom will be dropping her off (but is welcome to stay!  ^.^ ) and her friend may not be coming. So I'm just addressing her valentine to herself.

I'm thinking it's probably gonna just be me if it helps! My friend isn't a pony person + doesn't make decisions fast so I'm thinking I'll be on my own.
Which is fine! I'm PUMPED man!
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal