collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Only Completed Custom and Three WIP's.  (Read 472 times)

MissImaginaryWings

• Trade Count: (0)
My Only Completed Custom and Three WIP's.
« on: March 03, 2012, 04:09:39 PM »

Yes! I got the house to myself today, and what better day to paint ponies? :lol:

First is my only completed custom to date, Slender Mane. I wasn't actually working on him today (though he could use a few touch-ups)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

It was a present for my internet-and-myth loving brother. Sorry for the poor picture quality, it's from my cellphone.

Now for the WIP's.

Surprise! It's Surprise, in G4 form. She started life as a Blossomforth, and is partially re-haired with electric banana from Dollyhair.

My completely custom design, Spooker. I'm so happy with how she's turning out! :lol: She was my first ever attempt at a custom. Her bait came in a box of eight really damaged G3's, and she had lots of discoloration and was covered in some sort of pink marker scribbles. She was sort of my test pony for a while, I died her really dark green, hated it, bleached it a bunch, and came up with her current shade of green. Then she was my test pony for re-hairing methods, but then I broke my needle and stopped that. I mostly gave up on her, because her dying was really uneven and most of the marker still showed through, but was inspired today. All of the bad spots are covered up in black acrylic now, and once I get to the store to buy a new one I want to finish her.

So that's my entire customizing career, which started last October. None of the are very good yet, but I'm just starting. :lol: 

Thanks for reading!

Post Merge: March 04, 2012, 07:31:24 AM

I fixed the pictures, and now I feel kind of stupid.  XD I should pay more attention.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 11:00:02 AM by MissImaginaryWings »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal