collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sunny's trade and sales list  (Read 449 times)

Cherry_Sunset

• Trade Count: (0)
Sunny's trade and sales list
« on: September 30, 2012, 03:57:17 PM »
What I have to trade/things for sale

G3
Lulabelle: $5.00
Thistle Whistle: $5.00
All My Heart: $5.00
Morning Monarch: $5.00
Minty: $3.00 (frizzy hair)
Minty (McDonald's): $2.00
Moondancer: $4.00
Rainbow Dash colored leg: $2.00 (baity, has paint peeling, darker hair, best for bait in my opinion)

G4:
Set of four Wal Mart's posters: $4.00
Berryshine Blind bag w/ card: $2.00
Bait McDonald's Celestias: $2.00 x2
Bait McDonald's 2011 Fluttershy: $2.00 x2
Various mint mixed McDonald's ponies: $5.00 (I can't remember which ones I've picked up, ask what I have. I know I have Rarity, Cheerilee, and Pinkie Pie but I can't remember the years)
Twilight Sparkle's Balloon MIB: $15.00 (I have one on hand and possibly 10 more at a Big Lots around here)
Various coloring books: $5.00
Trixie Lulamoon MIB with DVD: $10.00 (we can negotiate on price, I'm just slightly reluctant to sell her)
(note: I have been given a cease-and-desist order from my father to scalp the ponies from this area, I have to sell or trade my current stock, help me get rid of it lol!)
Cutie Mark Crusaders Tree House trading card (I don't know what price, I guess .50 cents or I'd be more comfortable trading it for another common card )

Other:
I have many, many fakies available! I have a Lanard baby fakie, various Big Lots alicorn family fakies, and G1 fakie look-alikes. Just ask for what I have and shoot me a price
Mattel Pretty-kitty (I think that's what they're called, and her hair needs a little tlc) $5.00
Neopets collection (I have cards, plushies, figures, talking figures, and code cards. Again, ask for what I have )
Various children's stuffed animals, great for a child's stocking stuffer!

If you'd like a picture of anything mentioned, I'd be happy to oblige! Just PM me and I'll get one to you as soon as I can ^^

My wants/things you can trade me for (I know some of these don't equate, I can trade and pay money for some of these things. Also, I'm not a very picky collector but aside from rehairing, I'm afraid to restore ponies. Please keep that in mind!) :
:muffin: Pony/Ditzy Doo San Diego Comic Con exclusive
Flitterheart Blind Bag
Taobao prototypes/early releases/factory rejects (I'll take any of them, even that Cheerilee with a blue tail! I'd love a white FS Celestia :) )
All the Fashion Style ponies except Luna (I'm probably going to wait on Applejack since I heard they're making more next year)
White Celestia
Shine Bright ponies except Twilight Sparkle (I especially want Rarity and Fluttershy!)
Pinkie Pie with heart decal on hooves (I might be getting her)
Fluttershy with butterflies on hooves
Adult Firefly BEING TRADED FOR
Twilight (G1)
Posey
Surprise
Glory
Applejack (G1)
Actually, any G1, I just want these guys the most!
Bait G4's (I especially would like a pegasus bait to make a Ditzy Doo, a baity Rainbow Dash would do just fine )
Crystal keychain Rainbow Dash
G4 ponies trotting pose (except for Cheerilee and Applebloom)
G4 fillies that aren't the CMC
Pets Winona, Angel Bunny, and the pink cat that looks like Opalescence

Please remember that, as of now, I am jobless and selling things are my only means of money. Please do not ask for overpriced amounts from me. I know some of mine are, but I can and will haggle Please don't be afraid to ask, I'll probably say yes.

Aaaand if you have anything else you think I might want, let me know ^^
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 03:59:03 PM by Cherry_Sunset »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal