collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I want to trade stuff! (custom for baits?)  (Read 376 times)

Zaphy

• Trade Count: (0)
I want to trade stuff! (custom for baits?)
« on: September 11, 2012, 02:41:50 AM »
She's been taken, but hopefully I'll have more up for trade soon! c:

I have a custom I made that I'm looking to trade or sell. She's my first and I love her, but unfortunately I don't have room to keep her and I'd rather see her go to a good home than store her away for years and years. Her name is SPAAAAAACE, though that's rather a joke and I won't be offended if you choose to rename her. She is painted in acrylics, glows in the dark, and is haired in Dollyhair After Midnight, Sour Grapes, Forget Me Not, Water Nixie, Mermaid, Lucky Clover, Lemon Drop, and Starlight (whoa that's a lot of colors!). Oh and I don't want anyone to be surprised if they don't notice this right off, she does have a little Space core and Wheatley floating along on her flank as a reference to her name. Or maybe her name is a reference to that. Anyway. They're there. :) OH and she does have a flaw near her neck where I accidentally cut through the plastic getting her neck plug out. I patched it up with superglue but it's still visible.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'm really interested in more custom supplies, mainly baits and maybe hanks of hair. I'd rather not trade her for another custom since I'd run into the same problem- I'd just have to store it away. I'm not terribly interested in mint or near mint condition ponies (unless you have a Zecora or a Nightmare Moon you'd be looking to give away, then I'd pretty much have no choice) and as far as baits go, I prefer G3 or G4. Or if you wanted to just pay me money for her, well that would work too. Anyway, let me know if you're interested! Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 08:43:34 PM by Zaphy »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal