collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1, G2, G3, G4, McD, Fakies, FSF, LLL, Jem, She-Ra, More! Canadian shipping.  (Read 911 times)

Offline BabyIceCrystal

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Active collector since 1983
    • View Profile
I live in Canada and I own a cat. (Allergy alert!)
Please press the "toggle gallery" button on the Ponydex page for more pictures. I like to get many pictures of ponies I'm trading or selling, just ask if you want more! The conditions listed are very general. A lot of stuff on this list is waiting to be cleaned up and sorted so just PM about whatever you are interested in and I'll get that done so you can have exact conditions and pictures. The values on their pages may have fluctuated since I last price checked. Once you PM me each value will be re-checked prior to sale/trade, so if you think something is too high you're probebly right and it shall be corrected!
Cross posting in For Trade and For Sale.

Rather than go mad trying to keep two lists updated with holds, new items, and completed trades, I've decided to simply leave a link here to my Sales thread. Please do go have a peek there, everything on that list is also open for trading. To be honest I prefer trades, they're more fun!

Available for trade: G1, G2, G3, G3.5, G4, Ponyville, McPonies, G3 accessories, fakies, Magic Meadow, Fashion Star Filly, Smurfs, Snugglebumms, She-Ra, Muppet Babies.

My want list is here!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 08:49:25 PM by BabyIceCrystal »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Want List

Sam_rules

• Trade Count: (0)
I´m interested in 4-Speed, Brightglow and Baby Sundance.  Got a pm ;)

Offline RandomPony

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
I have a Valentine's Sweetie Belle if your interested.
:frolic:

Offline BabyIceCrystal

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Active collector since 1983
    • View Profile
Thanks for everyone's interest! I've had plenty of PMs and put everything on hold (I hope) I'm trying to respond to everyone's PMs as soon as I can.

SkyCakes, if you see this, I've received your PM and put the pony you were interested on hold, but you seem to have PMs blocked so I can't respond!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal