collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 17  (Read 44388 times)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 17
« Reply #1365 on: June 04, 2013, 03:39:48 PM »
The Die-ner is up on Target's site!

http://www.target.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/p/monster-high-die-ner-draculaura-playset-doll/-/A-14499836

I see Operetta in that last picture, so can I assume that they're both sold in this playset? I need them both. :c

There is a version of the playset that has her, but it's a store exclusive. Costco or Walmart maybe? I can't remember but I don't think it's Target. They just show her in the promos to have another doll in the set up. They did the same with the general release of Ghoulia's scooter and Draculaura's powder room.

IIRC, the 2-doll set is rumored exclusive to Walmart (Asda in the UK) -- which should hopefully mean it won't be too hard to find! The set with only Lala is the non-exclusive. I think.
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: June 04, 2013, 03:43:07 PM »
It looks like you can order it now. I'm tempted, but I don't need it.
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Aaryana

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1367 on: June 04, 2013, 04:59:24 PM »
It looks like you can order it now. I'm tempted, but I don't need it.

Me too! And, I'd rather have the Operetta set. I really like that version of her.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1368 on: June 04, 2013, 05:19:12 PM »
I was totally fine not wanting HHM Bloodgood until I saw that review.... Now I'm thinking I need her for my desk at work.... I can't NOT get the only teacher doll, can I???

cleverLC

« Reply #1369 on: June 04, 2013, 05:39:51 PM »
When I was a little girl I had those:
http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/22740-/Street_Sharks1-620x.jpg
http://www.vegatransports.com.au/2001/jpark3/trex.jpg
http://www.instructables.com/files/deriv/FOB/PYGO/GOHMAY5Z/FOBPYGOGOHMAY5Z.LARGE.jpg

I think my parents would have just bought her for me without even asking XD

You had a Jurassic Park dinosaur?  Did it have the "Dino Damage" panel?  Sooo jealous!!  My parents only bought "boy" toys for my brother.  It was like they completely forgot that I was into that kind of stuff.

Ugh, the overprotective parent strikes again. Yes, it's the skeletal system. No, it's not going to throw your kid down the path of doom and scar them for life.

Well, she does have skele-boobs.  That's kinda weird.  But I guess she had to have 'em to fill out the MH shirts right.

As for HHB, I was on the fence until I saw her in-store.  She looks awesome, and Nightmare is so HUGE compared to the MLP I have...but no.  Not for $40.  Maybe if TRU has a clearance sale later on (there are tons of her in stock, so I honestly can't see them not doing this eventually).
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 05:42:21 PM by cleverLC »

Poney M

« Reply #1370 on: June 04, 2013, 09:46:38 PM »
OMG, which toy store? Are PD2.0 in Finland already?
Not yet, but they're coming  :)

elonni

« Reply #1371 on: June 05, 2013, 02:02:27 AM »
Finally! It's been ages since we had something new here. We've been flooded with the older PD dolls in the last few weeks, hopefully they will start adding PD 2.0 soon.

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1372 on: June 05, 2013, 07:12:14 AM »
We have an abundance of Skelitas here. I guess she isn't popular, because she looks too monster-y and isn't pink.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of parents pull their girls away from the MH shelf because Skelita was on there and "you're not getting such a disgusting skeleton doll!"
Apparently girls are not supposed to like fashionable skeletons or else they'd turn into them or something like that  *eyeroll*

Huh? that's strange here in latin america is very different from what I have seen.  :what: I only have seen one Skellita in shelfes and it was the one I got.

It must be for her Dia de los muertos theme, but I went to a cosplay/  toy show were I had a stand to show my collection of MH and ponies, there was my Skelita and all the people including mothers and small kids were all over her exited on how she has a "calaca de azucar" face  :accomplished: , but maybe is because the Dia de los muertos is well accepted in this culture unlike holloween.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: June 05, 2013, 07:46:43 AM »

Yay! Gil at last!  Although It's ridiculous I'm going to have to get the pack for just two dolls (Rochelle is cute too)

*epic slow motion grabby hands at Rochelle* I'm loving how she looks, the makeup is so different from her usual! She's all I want from the pack... Anyone looking to get the pack for just Gil shouldn't have much trouble rehoming her I'd say... :lookround:

You can have my Rochelle when I get the pack.  We live pretty near each other, anyway, so shipping should be cheap.

Finally a Rochelle with lips and eye shadow that isn't pink! I think this may be the second Rochelle I get! Can't wait to see what she looks like with her hair down as well.

I also like this Rochelle for her different colours. ^^
She and Gil are all I want, but I only have DC Lagoona, so I'll have a look at Opie and Robecca first and then decide if I want to keep them or not. Maybe I'll use them for customs, who knows. ^^

I just hope the pack will be around for a while and not snatched up immediately by Scalpers b/c of Gil. And I hope that QC will be ok on those.. for it seems to have gradually gotten worse and worse with the recent releases. I had a look at the 13W Party Dolls in store and ALL of them were cross- or walleyed. Some had glue on their lips, too. WTH MATTEL!! :<

faunabay

« Reply #1374 on: June 05, 2013, 08:59:57 AM »

Yay! Gil at last!  Although It's ridiculous I'm going to have to get the pack for just two dolls (Rochelle is cute too)

*epic slow motion grabby hands at Rochelle* I'm loving how she looks, the makeup is so different from her usual! She's all I want from the pack... Anyone looking to get the pack for just Gil shouldn't have much trouble rehoming her I'd say... :lookround:

You can have my Rochelle when I get the pack.  We live pretty near each other, anyway, so shipping should be cheap.

Finally a Rochelle with lips and eye shadow that isn't pink! I think this may be the second Rochelle I get! Can't wait to see what she looks like with her hair down as well.

I also like this Rochelle for her different colours. ^^
She and Gil are all I want, but I only have DC Lagoona, so I'll have a look at Opie and Robecca first and then decide if I want to keep them or not. Maybe I'll use them for customs, who knows. ^^

I just hope the pack will be around for a while and not snatched up immediately by Scalpers b/c of Gil. And I hope that QC will be ok on those.. for it seems to have gradually gotten worse and worse with the recent releases. I had a look at the 13W Party Dolls in store and ALL of them were cross- or walleyed. Some had glue on their lips, too. WTH MATTEL!! :<
This is me too Kim.  I just want Rochelle and Gil.  But the only one I already have is Robecca so I'll take a look at Opie and Lagoona. 

Shahaila

« Reply #1375 on: June 05, 2013, 10:02:49 AM »
That is great to see the DC 5-Pack out, now we just need to see the Ghoulia/Cleo Lab Partner 2-Pack come out!  I love the the DC Rochelle, I am hoping to be able to trade the Cleo from the Lab Partner set with a member here for the DC Rochelle once both are released. :).  I have liked this Rochelle since the Promo pics.

animal_lover

« Reply #1376 on: June 05, 2013, 10:10:29 AM »
Is anyone still looking for a jinafire? There are 4 at Walmart where I am.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: June 06, 2013, 07:00:47 AM »
Just ordered the Heath&Abbey-Set.. Now keeping my fingers crossed the FaceUps won't suck. ;>

All the new dolls are available online in germany now BTW - I wish I had enough spare money left to order Gigi and Twyla & the Cleo/Ghoulia Lab-Pack as well.. but they're still very pricey and I know they will still be available all summer long..
(or at least I hope - But it has been like that with all the Sigs/Scaris so far, so why change now?)

..as hard as it is, I'll have to wait for them to go on sale or at least 'til next month. BUT UGH- SO HARRRRRRRRD TO BE A RESPONSIBLE ADULT WITH BILLS. xD

LOL.

Anyway, with Heath I caved.. for I fear he'll sell like hot cakes. :V

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: June 06, 2013, 10:35:25 AM »
Been cutting back on my collecting, but I think I need that DC Rochelle. I adore her makeup! And I need to replace my Gil. I'll also need to get Heath from the double pack, although whether or not I keep Abbey will be determined once I have the set in hand.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: June 06, 2013, 10:50:30 AM »
Apparently there's a new song for MH and shows Catty Noir in the 3D Special form. :P How a little hint hint nudge nudge to a new special...unless I missed that and this is old news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-363uFBSFFU
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 10:52:30 AM by LuvlyMelody »
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal