collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Omega Pony a weird question  (Read 903 times)

Offline Summer-blade

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100000958584055
The Omega Pony a weird question
« on: July 17, 2012, 02:40:35 PM »
I've been going through my movie collection lately and I've been watching a few end of world movies ( last man on earth, Omega man, The Stand ect.) and with the end of the Mayan candler coming up soon ( and suposively the end of the world but I'm not counting on that.) I started to wonder.....

would I still collect ponies if the world ended? let's say you've still got a safe place to live and your home is still somewhat comfortable, food, clean water, a nice generator for electric needs, and anything else necessary for a healthy comfortable life is within your reach.   

So if the world ended would you still try to build your collection?   

Englishgothgirl

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The Omega Pony a weird question
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 02:42:21 PM »
No.... I don't think so :)

APPLBL00M

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 03:31:43 PM »
If I knew for certain that the world was about to end, and I mean really end, (poof, gone, nothing left) collecting ponies would be the least of my interests. Instead, I would be living it up. I'd go wherever I want and do whatever I want. I would probably borrow as much money as possible and go explore the world. (because, unfortunately, I have none saved up) Right before the end though, I would get all of my family together and spend as much quality time with them as possible. Also, if I had a Rarity plushie, I would hug her right as the end comes.

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 03:40:22 PM »
Well define "end". Are we talking no more earth, or something more Fallout-y? Because If everything just ceases to exist, them having ponies would be kinda pointless. I'd probably do better things than collect lol.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 04:15:12 PM »
I kinda figured that if the world ended, we'd all be dead. But if you mean like a zombie apocalypse or some other horrible disaster that ends in devastating mass extinction, I'd say pony collecting would be last on my list of survival tactics XD

Offline Zenobiaa

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Just a little bit Ditzy Doo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 04:31:48 PM »
Well, there wouldn't really be anyone left to buy ponies from. And if there was, unless you (or someone else) found a way to supply internet to the few people left I doubt you could even contact them. And of THOSE few people, how actually have ponies to sell? Not to mention there's no longer a postal service.

If you just so happened to have a neighbor survivor who's selling ponies, what would you sue to buy them? I doubt money would be of any use since all the stores are closed. You'd likely have to trade them something of use, such as food. But I guess you could raid the stores for ponies XP Unless a huge natural disaster was what wiped everyone out. Then I'd doubt there's any ponies left in a better condition than charred heap of plastic.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Help me find my grail: FS :muffin: Pony/Ditzy Doo Prototype

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 05:28:04 PM »
I would pop my Baby Fifi in my favourite Chanel bag [because even when the world is ending a girl has to look good], grab my puppy and we would head into the wilderness to scrape out a life in the post apocalyptic world just the 3 of us.

Its a pretty deep question but I like to think in my rose tinted world even when times are tough, its nice to keep things which make you happy around you - be these as vital as family or as ephemeral as pastel plastic ponies.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2012, 02:15:49 AM »
If I was one of the last people to survive on earth and I went foraging for whatever I needed and came across ponies somewhere sure I'd collect them :P

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 03:41:24 AM »
well if I was the last one alive, and all my basic needs were being met, what else would there be for me to do??

Offline Juri

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • The Revolutionary Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2012, 04:10:16 AM »
I would probably die trying to cross the ocean to get G1 Ponies  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal