collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 643
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: A thought/question crossed my mind about Ditzy Doo & Comic Con...  (Read 8572 times)

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: A thought/question crossed my mind about Ditzy Doo & Comic Con...
« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2012, 11:30:13 AM »
Thing is, the exclusives always, *always* go for sky high right after the event, no matter how many of them there are!

I remember people listing the 2007 fair pony for around $150 BIN... and then they dropped back down to the same price they were at the fair within just a few weeks.

(relevant part of thread on old site.http://www.mlparena.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=122741/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=75.html)
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2012, 12:26:53 PM »
Thing is, the exclusives always, *always* go for sky high right after the event, no matter how many of them there are!

I remember people listing the 2007 fair pony for around $150 BIN... and then they dropped back down to the same price they were at the fair within just a few weeks.

(relevant part of thread on old site.http://www.mlparena.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=122741/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=75.html)

Yeh I was just checking the prices on Ebay O.o This is insanity. The other day she at least were on BIN for $70ish, now it's $100-150 >.<

I'm just gonna wait untill the prices drop to normal ones again and tell my mum to not buy her for that price for my B-day XD Cuz, as you said, they will drop again. It's just a matter of time.
~*Erica*~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

Lemondrop_Wishes

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2012, 01:16:23 PM »
Really glad I bought her from someone that had her in hand before the con.  Paid $48 shipped, but didn't have to worry about all the waiting nightmare as to whether or not my seller would get the pony or not.

*phew*

-Andrea ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal