collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 73024 times)

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #390 on: January 24, 2023, 03:05:46 AM »
Aaaww, thanks guys :hug:. I'm just an emotional wreck right now. It's the anniversary for the start of the s****y year of 2022, plus I stopped taking all my meds cold turkey the week before christmas with my body trying to readjust with all the chemicals removed, plus me dealing with the reason I took the medicines to begin with and then on top of that I got called into the meeting with my boss and when she told me I might be out of a job I couldn't help myself. Not the proudest moment of my life.

I have a vet appointment today as well. Probably for the same reason we had one last year. I'm not looking forward to hear if this cat has FORL.

Also: This used to be my bridal bouquet. The cats are cheap today.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Heart of Midnight I am sorry to hear about your Uncle :hug:

Black Curtains Legs and sickness? I hope it gets over quickly.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 24, 2023, 05:54:02 AM »
oh no!  naughty cats! 
I have all of my special flower petals in a pretty box instead of trying to preserve the bouquet.  or you can put them in different little jars and use those as a display instead! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #392 on: January 24, 2023, 07:09:09 AM »
Beldarna, that's a lot you're dealing with :( Going off your meds must be really difficult. If I'm out of one of mine for more than two days I get horrible withdrawal symptoms. I'm so sorry your cats knocked over your bouquet :hug: It looks salvageable though, so that's good.

I'm still sick. I thought maybe it had cleared up this morning because I felt better but no. Whatever it is is sticking around. This really sucks for multiple reasons. One of which is taking an Uber and running some important errands. I'm angry at my niece right now, so I'm not asking her for a ride. I don't know when that will get done though. Maybe tomorrow.

It's cold again and it's going to drop in another day or so. The high for Thursday is in the 50s. :cold:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 24, 2023, 06:28:47 PM »
Beldarna, Oh no! I'm sorry that your beautiful bouquet was ruined! :( Cats are so adorable...  >_<

BC,  :( :hug:

:zzz:

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 26, 2023, 12:11:05 AM »
Oh no, Beldarna! Bad kitties... I like the idea that lovesbabysquirmy said about putting petals in jars.

The UK (Royal Mail) still is not processing international parcels - 2 weeks since a "cyber attack"... I have a little parcel (worth about £20) that needs to go to the USA and I cannot justify spending crazy money (£28+) to use an alternative service...

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #395 on: January 26, 2023, 11:02:33 AM »
Whenever I even think about selling stuff or posting it, something happens. I've given up trying. I think RM are in a major mess atm, Glitterball. There probably was an attack, but it's just as possible someone accidentally locked a warehouse and they can't get in.

We've had a decorator in this past week and a half. Which hasn't been too much of an issue, but the house smells of wallpaper paste and one of the radiators isn't working now...

@Beldarna, naughty cats :(

@BC- feel better soon.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline StarryEmerald24

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 26, 2023, 11:55:31 AM »
I keep some of my special flower petals in sealed jars and boxes. I have a few full flowers for the look but petals only is so much easier.

I have pony packages from a friend that are trapped in the UK thanks to the Royal Mail issues and a third package from the UK that was sent to the wrong address (most likely entered wrong by the Royal Mail; it wouldn't have been wrong on my or the seller's side as this was one of two and the other came in just fine) and is presumably going back to the UK before coming back to me.

I went to and contacted the post office multiple times for the latter one but that was the only update I got. The tracking hasn't updated since around Christmas from the attempted delivery, so I don't know if it really is on its way back to the UK, or where it ended up in all this mess. It's partially my fault for not checking with them immediately, but I was caught up in the holidays.  :(

I keep thinking my package is going to get sold off with unclaimed mail and end up in someone's haul opening video. -_- But I want to believe it will be fine and come back to me.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #397 on: January 26, 2023, 01:58:12 PM »
Oh man, I'm so sorry you guys in the UK are having mail issues again (or is it the same thing that's been ongoing?). I had ordered a card from the UK, and it didn't show up for a month. I got a refund from the seller then a couple weeks later it showed up. The seller was so nice and told me to keep the refund and the card. But like, where was it for almost two months?

I'm feeling better from whatever illness I had. I was really sick like I haven't been in a long time.

I took some headache meds before a nap but ended up with a headache when I woke up anyway :pout: The weather is cold and damp. It was nice for a few days, low to mid 70s, but it's only reached 65 today and tonight it's gonna drop in the 40s.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 26, 2023, 02:12:17 PM »
My trusty iPad finally bit the dust. :( I was trying to wait until I got my bonus in March to buy anything new but I guess now I don’t have a choice. It’s frustrating because the iPad itself still works great, but all the buttons on it are broken, so I can’t unlock it to get into it. And since it’s old I ALSO have to upgrade my Apple Pencil since the old one I have isn’t compatible with the new iPads.  >_<

To make it extra trivial I’m really bummed because the newest pros don’t have nice colors! My old pro was pink, but now it’s just silver or “space grey” which is…a slightly darker silver. The airs are so pretty and they are a little cheaper, but after watching some reviews the other night I think the pro still meets my needs best so boooooo. Bye pretty pink iPad!

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: January 26, 2023, 03:54:28 PM »
I'm having mail woes too -.- Ordered something from the US before Christmas, a month later eBay said it had been returned to sender and gave me a refund (which I didn't ask for -_-) before the seller could do anything. Contacted the seller, they said they hadn't received it back yet but had multiple of the item so said to just re-buy it and they'd try again. Up to yesterday it said it was due by the 31st, now it says it was delivered on the 17th... or 16th... but actually it's really still in transit... it says different things on different pages (sometimes multiple things on the same page!) :pullhair: So annoying. I hope everyone's parcels arrive safe and sound ASAP!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #400 on: January 27, 2023, 03:18:52 AM »
Woke up with an extreme headache :( Even my eyes were throbbing. It's still hanging on a tiny bit and I feel nauseous.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 27, 2023, 03:45:35 AM »
That's a good tip lovesbabysquirmy. I kept the bouquet in a vase in that lantern on the pic as it's HEAVY! Like I almost need two hands to lift it heavy and it has stood for 5,5 years. I still can't wrap my head around how they managed to get it down like that. My husband suggested I keep the remaining bouquet in the lantern but put on another place so I did that and all the flower heads that fell off is decorated around the vase. It works but I'm still sad.

Lol, BC.. I love contrasts.. you thinking 50 is cold..We have around 12 now. Florida winter sounds a bit like Swedish presummer ^.^
Sorry about you're headache :hug:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #402 on: January 27, 2023, 05:58:23 AM »
Oh I know! I'm from Wisconsin originally and it gets really cold up there, I think the coldest it ever was while I lived there was -60F. If I ever went back, I'd be miserable :lol: But it's a dry cold up there, which makes it not feel that cold, which is more dangerous. Down here, it's always humid even in winter, so it feels much colder than it really is. I've been down here for over 15 years, I think. My body has acclimated. If I do ever move back up North, I would get used to it eventually, but the first winter especially and spring and fall, I'd be bundled up :lol:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 27, 2023, 06:20:32 AM »
Oh, yikes. That is cold! :brr: I think the coldest I've experienced is like -45F. These past years the coldest temperature has been around -4F (-20C) which is not too bad. At school we skipped having outdoor PE at around 5F.

Here, up in the north we have the dry cold as well. Down south, around the capital, they have the moist cold and I hate it. It truly goes through to your bones.

Offline Kitcatepic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • I've been living in the state of dreaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 27, 2023, 12:51:01 PM »
I was taking some of my drawings off the wall behind where I keep my g1 ponies and a dead stinkbug fell from behind one of my drawings into sugarberrys tail

I am too terrified to remove it
long live chrysalis

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal