collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 65929 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #930 on: July 25, 2023, 09:21:14 AM »
Hello everyone, I hope your days are going well!

Yesterday I went to see the new Barbie movie with several people and then we went to Dave and Busters for a bit. It was a nice day, but I also feel like I have no more spoons for today. Today is mostly walking with my dog (we've started doing three miles a day) and finishing some cleaning chores.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: July 27, 2023, 02:58:09 PM »
Maddie, hello!!! Sounds like a lovely day xxx

Been quiet here, just knit, crochet, make a mini flapjack, sort out packages, nothing much...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #932 on: July 27, 2023, 03:42:44 PM »
Quiet here too. Trying my best to destress.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: July 28, 2023, 06:47:02 AM »
Hey Ponybookworm, how have you been?

Crochet sounds like a nice relaxing day to me. I went to a cat cafe yesterday and today is just cleaning and doing laundry. I hope you're feeling better today BlackCurtains.

Formerly Maddie

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #934 on: July 28, 2023, 02:42:40 PM »
had a super stressful week. i'm glad it's winding down.

hoping to relax and play some video games tonight. i also need to go check the mailbox.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #935 on: July 29, 2023, 01:26:09 AM »
I've got a new phone and it's busy getting stuff transfered from the old phone.

I got a DNA kit from Ancestry that I am to crack open and get through. There has been a debate in our extended family if we have blood from our indigenous people or not. Hopefully this test will put an end to the debate. Not that it would do much difference, if we are we are too far off to be allowed to own reindeers and vote in their ruiling council anyway. But it will be fun to know.

I need to start Diablo 4.. it's been almost a month since my last gaming session. I quit after not being able to defeat a boss. My husband managed though so now I'm gonna give it another go.

I have to get to my neighbour next door over to water her plants. But it's raining outside so I'm not really feeling it. I need to water my plants as well. I feel bad just seeing how thirsty some of them are. But the couch is so comfy.

I was gonna order a new case for my new mobile but to get through with it I need my bank ID which is on the old phone which is busy transfering stuff to the new phone.

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: July 29, 2023, 06:34:27 AM »
I'd love if there were cat cafes round here!!! Maddie that sounds like such a relaxing time xxx
BC don't blame you!!!
Beth you take your de-stress time too xxx
Beldarna oh the hassle of setting up a new phone!!! But so worth it!!!

Got another package in, so not much left to arrive (mostly international stuff). More knitting & crocheting of course...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #937 on: July 29, 2023, 10:04:09 AM »
I'm feeling very ill today. I need to get some things done though. I have to clean up the kitchen, put the dishes away and clean my veggies. I want to try making mush again too since my first batch was too watery.

I've got to sculpt some things for my swap pony. It's so hot to turn the oven on though, even for a little bit.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: July 30, 2023, 12:29:39 PM »
Trying to remember to take my supplement is hard. Aside that, just chipping away at my knitting & crocheting projects

BC hang in there, but don't overdo stuff xxx

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: July 30, 2023, 01:19:36 PM »
I slept and read today so not overly productive on my end

Formerly Maddie

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #940 on: July 31, 2023, 04:11:39 AM »
I didn't sleep much. I feel much better than the other day, just tired. I plan to finish up my swap pony today. I can't ship it until I have some money after the 3rd. When that's done, I have two more commissions to do. Heavy sculpting on those. The commissioner has been very patient with me.

Other than that, I have no obligations art-wise. It's a relief honestly. I need a break to work on my own things.

So... you know how I posted about wanting to get pet rats? And then I changed my mind and tried to sell my cage and supplies? Well, now I'm just selling the cage because I've decided I DO want rats. But the cage I bought is too small, it's more suited to sugar gliders. I need a different cage which I can get on Amazon. I also want to make a new bin cage for a hamster. Plus, I'm thinking a small fish tank for my kitchen table. But I need money for all of this, so it's just thinking about it for now.

In preparation for all these critters, I want to rearrange my bedroom and get some of the bins and boxes out of the living room. I can stack them in the bedroom instead. That'll give me one and a half walls in the living room if I can get them all into the bedroom. I started pulling stuff from under the bed but man, is my body sore. From what? I don't know. Sitting too much maybe. I need to get that bike together... I've only been saying that for months.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: July 31, 2023, 05:25:53 AM »
Back at the theatre today, little birthday trip for myself <3 My birthday's tomorrow but there's no show on Tuesdays, so what can you do, haha. Really looking forward to it :lovey: Right now I'm just getting some things done before I leave.

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #942 on: July 31, 2023, 01:10:23 PM »
i didn't sleep very well. i slept but it wasn't quality sleep. i woke up at 4:30am and should have just stayed up. i usually get up around 5am because i like to have plenty of time to wake up and get non-work stuff done before the work day starts.

i listened to a couple of podcasts I like. less doom and gloom than i normally listen to. I learned about sheep in the UK and the history of Barbie. Barbie history is way more interesting than i expected. i think a lot of the people commenting on the Barbie movie. don't actually know anything about the history of the toys. go figure. now i kind of want to see the movie. i'm not that into going to the movies theater so maybe when it shows up on streaming. i hear it's pretty good.

the rest of my day is work, cooking and cleaning.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #943 on: August 01, 2023, 02:17:19 AM »
Happy birthday, Carrehz! :tort:

I slept! :glitter: I forced myself to go back to sleep whenever I woke up. I did wake up a lot, at least 5 times. It's 5am and I decided to wake up for the day.

Today I'm finishing my swap pony and starting on one of two sculpting commissions. I have some money now thanks to eBay sales, so I can get a few things.

If I have the energy/am not in pain too much, I'm going to work on the bedroom, getting things out from under the bed and moving stuff around.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: August 01, 2023, 05:34:48 AM »
Carrehz, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! :tort: :birthday:
BC yaiy for sleep & a little loot!!!
Beth the Barbie history podcast sounds amazing!!!
Maddie I haven't read a real book in ages but need to do so soon

More knitting & crocheting, & I went to coffee!!! It was a good coffee day, with one of the girls playing a guitar, my usual coffee pal, two of my circus pals, the cute DOG!!! And his owner who's a lovely lady with fascinating stories from Pennsylvania (she & her dog took a cruise across). Also my yarn buddy brought me a knitted dog, & it's so cute!!! The table had some goodies too.
Messages after that, then a quick check on bank loot. Enough to get some wee things so I got some wee things. Also saw a few peeps I like. In all a good day!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal