collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Random swap  (Read 1214 times)

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
Random swap
« on: December 30, 2012, 10:46:04 AM »
Would anyone consider hosting a random swap. I really want to participate in a pony swap but do not qualify  :yikes:

Firstly I apologize if I am breaking any rules in asking this I have read the rules but did not see anything. (but I might have missed it so please just let me know  :blush: )

But I thought it would be fun to have a random swap where you get well random ponies (maybe specify some that you really don't want) and pony items...maybe sweets and chocolate as well. basically just to make it a big surprise for your partner.

I know that there could be a problem with either getting bad condition ponies or spending less than your partner but limits and conditions can always be put in place i think.....

feed back please maybe also someone to host.

or do the criteria count to private swaps???? if not would anybody be willing to be my partner I can promise they would be spoil t

HELP

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
Re: Random swap
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 10:54:38 AM »
I would do a private swap with you cyber :) You don't need any feedback or anything. I got most of my early feedback from sweet Arena members who took a chance on me :)

We could even send a pony and some chocolate, it doesn't have to be huge. What kinds of ponies do you collect?

Offline HorsingAround

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 11:03:27 AM »
Hi Cyber Unicorn!

It looks like you've already found someone for this swap!   If you are interested in doing another some time down the line do let me know...  Like you, I'm trying to build up my trade feedback.  :nod:  Just completed my first swap about a week ago and it was a lot of fun!!  :)
Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 11:18:40 AM »
 really excited   :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

I would do a private swap with you cyber :) You don't need any feedback or anything. I got most of my early feedback from sweet Arena members who took a chance on me :)

We could even send a pony and some chocolate, it doesn't have to be huge. What kinds of ponies do you collect?

Serious, thats why I like the arena people are willing to give others a chance. The ponies I collect are mainly G1, 4 and the occasional g2. But I do have a few 4 g3's I am trying to keep there numbers down unless I fall in love with another one.

Hi Cyber Unicorn!

It looks like you've already found someone for this swap!   If you are interested in doing another some time down the line do let me know...  Like you, I'm trying to build up my trade feedback.  :nod:  Just completed my first swap about a week ago and it was a lot of fun!!  :)

hi

I don't mind doing 2.  if you don't. I know that others do the same sometimes and it also means twice the fun. I promise that I would put as much effort in to each box

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 05:25:15 PM »
Hmmm...maybe we need a newbie swap some time in the new year? I know some of our members sometimes run these.

The swap rules are for big swaps - ones that have groups of participants rather than just 2 individuals sending to one another. That would just be classed as a trade and as long as your partner is happy to send and receive for you then you dont have to work about meeting a certain criteria.

I will admit you wont tend to find many random swaps - mainly as most people dont always want double ponies. But there are usually swaps which have wide open wish lists so those tend to work well.

At your membership length you should get into most swaps, but you would need to up your post count and get some more feedback as a trader or a seller. Trades like the ones you are talking about here are a great way to increase your feedback and for your post count....just get chatting :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 05:42:41 PM »
I'm hosting a Wings and Things swap with sign ups starting in 2 weeks:)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal