collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Warning!!! Ebay bidder lio3933 - negative feedback lover!  (Read 2925 times)

baby.applejack

• Trade Count: (0)
Warning!!! Ebay bidder lio3933 - negative feedback lover!
« on: November 21, 2014, 02:38:33 AM »
hey ladies and gents...

again.. the pony collector lio3933 gave negative feedback incase of ITEM NOT RECEIVED!
Last year I blocked him of the same reason!!
He asked me.. pleeeease... I want to buy your ponies again... I will erase the negative feedback I left..
so... ok.
AND NOW!!!! Same again!!!!  :mad: :mad: :mad:
He does not ask for tracking number, just give negative feedback! And do not answer on mails!!! Seller "sun0763" has got the same problem with this buyer! So all pony collectors in germany will block him! I have sent mails to everybody!
I am fed up with unhonest collectors!!!!  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: 

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Warning!!! Ebay bidder lio3933 - negative feedback lover!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 03:52:14 AM »
Thank you for letting us know and I'm very sorry that you and at least one other seller has had this problem with him :(   Have you reported him to ebay?  if you do have tracking number , have you checked it? you would have proof that the item arrived and get the negative feedback removed.  I don't know if there is this option on Ebay DE but on UK ebay there is an option to "report buyer"  if you have that option I would try doing that too :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

baby.applejack

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 04:15:02 AM »
other seller have had the same problem with him!

sun0763, Kimono, and some other germans...

Today I wrote him:

LIO.... You remember.... I blocked you, because you EVER give negative feedback, because of ITEM DID NOT RECEIVE... for 70 % customers you bought from, you give this feedback!!!!!!
You asked for pleeeeaaaase.... I want to buy your ponies again.... and I give give you free again to bid! BUT!!! Same thing as last time!!!!
YOUR PONY IS ON ITS WAY!!! Like everytime! and you will get it.. LIKE EVERYTIME BEFORE!!
If you do not remove tis negative feedback, I will tell to all other ponysellers worldwide, that we all will block you!!!
I told sun0763. You never can buy ponies from most wanted german ponysellers again!!!

His cheeky answer:      Do it :)

dirty crap boy...  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Offline amazonarabian

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 04:22:37 AM »

His cheeky answer:      Do it :)

Wow!  What a total d-bag!  I wish we were at that advanced stage in technology where we could reach through our screens and strangle people.
Thank you, brightberry, for my lovely avi.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 04:39:55 AM »
baby.applejack please contact eBay and let them know of this behavior. They most likely will remove the negative feedback. I had a similiar incident with a buyer in Australia. He left negative feedback and said "Where is my item"? I then checkd his feedback left for others and learned he did this to about 8 other people. eBay then checked it out for themselves along with my customs number and deemed he was in the wrong and removed it.

I want to point something out though. Do not threaten him about removing the feedback he left, he can turn it over to eBay and you could held in the wrong. It's better to let them handle it. Just make sure that you let them know of the previous issues and that you originally blocked him. They will be able to look through your messages from him begging you to allow him to bid. It should all work in your favor if you allow them to step in.

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

baby.applejack

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 05:27:25 AM »
I did. Contacted ebay...
he give 9 people negative feedback last year with: item not received!
I am on ebay since 12 years! And haven´t left that negative feedback in 12 years what he does in 1 year!! And some people wrote that he wished uninsured shipping.. same like mine....

Wrote him, that he is a shame... now all german ponysellers have locked him.. he can´t buy ponies in germany any longer!

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2014, 04:19:11 PM »
Thankyou for letting everyone know, that's awful!!

That is what I love about domestic shipping in Australia - people try to scam you, and don't realise that all domestic parcels have tracking, and you can prove it was delivered. I let them out themselves as scammers before I even tell them that I can actually see the delivered status, and watch the backpedaling and excuses.

I don't ship anything but tracked or signed for anymore - too much drama. If you want to buy from me, you pay the shipping that will get it to you and guarantees my safety, and I think that's fair. Sometimes, if I trust someone, I'll let them pay normal rate, and I'll pay for the delivery confirmation myself just in case. I've caught people out that way too - they've waived delivery confirmation, but I've paid for it anyway out of my own pocket, and they've tried to scam me.

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2014, 07:47:28 AM »
Thanks for the heads up. I just blocked him from my auctions, just in case he starts trying to buy overseas. Would you be willing to PM me his e-mail address? I have a personal website where I sell ponies and would like to be able to refund his money and refuse shipment if he buys from there. Thanks and good luck with getting the negatives removed!

Sairybubble

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2014, 11:44:13 AM »
People like that make me mad! Some people must have a lot of time on their hands if they just set out to damage people's feedback. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Lio

• Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2014, 12:25:36 PM »
Dear All Collector and Dear BabyAppleJack,

everyone is free to give an opinion negative or positive whatever, but i'd like to explain which was my point in this too long issue: about one year ago I won an auction and I bought by BabyAppleJack n. 3 rare Petite Ponies for a low price compared to the real value, items that I never received. I had waiting for the Ponies in good faith for a long time, so long that was also impossible to leave a feedback, than I had informed her that the Petite Ponies was never delivered, her answer was: "Is not my problem is not my fault if the shipping was not traceable!" (I kindly ask BabyAppleJack to post on MLPA those old messages in her report). After this she blocked me with no reason considering the fact I didn't leave any negative feedback.

Immediately after I ask her to kindly unlock me cause in the past I bought some ponies by her and I thought that probably it was just a case and I was interested to buy by her other ponies also in the future. After some days she had unlocked me.

After about one year I found an interesting G2 Pony which I bought. It was never delivered.

Now my point is: after twice I didn't received what I bought and paid may I be free, as for eBay policy, to leave a negative feedback?

So that I kindly ask BabyAppleJack to DON'T offend me with not polite words and publicly defamed because I never did it with her, otherwise I'll be forced to notify her attitude on eBay.

Honestly I don't mind about who gonna unlock me, now You All got both points of view and now it's up to you to decide which one is the right one.

I will not go ahead with this discussion, so that I'll not answer to any positive or negative opinion, I was just thinking that is correct to inform you about my position.

BTW please check my buyer feedback on eBay, they are 100% positive from 5 years.

Thank you all Pony Collectors, I wish you all the best. ;)

Lio

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2014, 08:21:57 PM »
The German post is usually infallible, it seems very odd that someone would have so many lost packages, surely!  Have you checked to make sure your address is properly formatted and correct?  But Baby Applejack is right.  If you purchased the cheap shipping without tracking and insurance, that is your problem, sorry to say.  You take that chance, unfortunately, and I would think if you have had so many lost packages, you would be extra careful and paranoid and would purchase things that would ensure you could track and trace?  ^^;;

Also, on Ebay, you cannot receive a negative if you're a buyer, so of course your buyer feedback is going to be 100%!

I can say, though, that I have purchased from baby Applejack quite a few times, and overseas at that, and I have *always* received my ponies and very quickly at that.  Some how I always get her packages very quickly.  :) 

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2014, 10:40:05 PM »
I'm with MiRaja here - pay for tracking if stuff keeps getting lost! I no longer use my street address for packages, because I know the local delivery guy drives like a loon, gets into wrecks in the van and is rough with packages. I had a bunch of damaged boxes, it was only a matter of time before something inside got broken - so I paid extra and got a PO box. If something isn't working, CHANGE IT! But that's obviously far too logical, never mind...

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2014, 10:48:46 PM »
I'm with MiRaja here - pay for tracking if stuff keeps getting lost! I no longer use my street address for packages, because I know the local delivery guy drives like a loon, gets into wrecks in the van and is rough with packages. I had a bunch of damaged boxes, it was only a matter of time before something inside got broken - so I paid extra and got a PO box. If something isn't working, CHANGE IT! But that's obviously far too logical, never mind...
totally agree with this.
tracking tracking tracking.

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2014, 02:40:26 AM »
Actually Lio, negative feedback is usually for if an item isn't correct, or the seller is rude.  There really is not anything a seller can do about things lost in shipping, if you don't pay for tracking or insure the package, the seller is out money too if they refund you!

Post can also take longer than normal this time of year, since so many people mail packages for the holidays, so it may just be delayed. 

My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)

Offline goddessofpeep

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2014, 03:06:05 AM »
If I care about something arriving, I pay for the good shipping with tracking.  If it's not worth paying to try to make sure it gets here safely, it's not worth buying in the first place.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal