collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: When do you like to leave feedback?  (Read 641 times)

Rosse

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: When do you like to leave feedback?
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2013, 04:00:43 AM »
As a buyer I leave feedback as soon as I recieve my item, if I'm happy with it. Or in case I'm not happy, I leave it after trying to resolve it with the seller.

As a seller I leave it after they let me know they are happy - either by telling me or by leaving pos feedback. I've had buyers cause very unwarranted trouble for me (or wrongly negging me without contacting me) upon recieving their items, so I no longer leave feedback straight after recieving payment.

In trades I would probably leave after both have recieved and are happy with their item. Any possible resolution to a problem should also be viewed as part of the transaction, imo.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2013, 06:20:33 AM »
Yes, I'm not keen on their new system either. It took me a very long time to understand how to work it.

That is true, I am just not going to leave feedback when they have taken the right to my feedback away from me just because I am a buyer. I also don't like the changes in what is displayed when you leave feedback.  I know a lot of people are not leaving feedback anymore. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2013, 03:11:25 PM »
As a seller - I leave right after they've paid if they are in the US since I have a tracking number...if it's international I will wait until they leave it for me. Just to make sure there are no issues and it arrived safely.
As a buyer - the day or day after I receive the item

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2013, 11:12:14 AM »
As a seller it is usually after feedback has been left for me.  When I am the buyer I try to leave it immediately but sometimes I forget  :blush:
This is what I do, too.

Back in the early days of eBay, I'd leave feedback after I received payment (back when there were not as many shady buyers, lol). Now with all of the ways buyers can cause trouble for a seller, I don't leave feedback until I'm sure they are happy with their item.

Same here! ^^  :awake:   

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal