collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: HUGE thank you to folks for patience!!  (Read 342 times)

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
HUGE thank you to folks for patience!!
« on: September 28, 2013, 07:43:01 AM »
Just wanted to post publicly I really thank folks for their patience = I am only every day more amazed at how folks can keep up on top of things when I don't feel like I am managing at all at the moment ( just getting smacked about by life here ... getting stronger as the saying goes so I will get better)

please feel free to ping me here if I am dropping something as I am just finding out some of my memory problems of late are related to newly being treated for hypothyroidism (in my family so not too surprising... still sucks to feel so slow some days!)

and hah - will probably post in off topic to pick up any helpful tips how to cope as I cannot see  my life slowing down any while my body seems to want to just sleep all the time

= so again = a huge thank you for folks dealing with me and please please please feel free to bug as a way to help me stay on top of sales and stuff as I have more frequently of late made PMs and not sent them and I just really don't want to get any more mixed  up than I am so usually I know folks here are so super patient, but in my case = don't give me more than a few days as my memory is still adjusting to new meds etc.

I finally set up my default settings to forward to my home email so I can hopefully stay better connected - just I am not on a smartphone - just a desktop and I know we just dealt with that going dark for a bit from a bad storm... so I have an office connection as backup but work from home except for meetings with also juggling kids etc. so that does sometimes take me  a bit of time  BUT no excuses - I am fine for you all to bug me

thanks again for understanding!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: HUGE thank you to folks for patience!!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 05:17:52 AM »
 :hug: I hope you get to feeling better soon!
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline MLPforever

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Like Fluffy Bottom Plush on Facebook!
    • View Profile
    • Fluffy Bottom Plush
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 11:23:37 AM »
Hey! 

I have a Dutch Shell and a UK Snowflake on hold from you.  I need to know how much to send to you, and what paypal address to send it to.  I need to know the grand total:  with shipping, including a tracking #.  Please PM me.  Thanks!  ^.^
Check out my etsy shop for beautiful handmade plush animals! Commission me for your own tiny MLP plushie! And please like Fluffy Bottom Plush on Facebook for special discounts and progress photos!

https://www.facebook.com/fluffybottomplush

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 02:38:11 PM »
heya MLPForever  :-) checked my sent folder = should have your total with shipping in your PMbox :- thanks for the ping and glad to help you get shell :)

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal