collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help with paypal dispute?  (Read 2752 times)

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
Re: Help with paypal dispute?
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2013, 05:52:51 AM »
Sure just a sec ponylady :)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2013, 08:34:32 AM »
I agree with others. Do not close this case.  Once you have received your ponies from both transactions, you can then drop the case.  For now, you need this case to be open in case you do not get your stuff...no seller should try to manipulate a buyer to close a case  before that person has their merchandise.  Thats just very fishy to me.  Anyone can be nice in an email and say they are going to do something in an email...doesn't mean its true.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Jemstar666

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2013, 08:53:42 AM »
Hugs x

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2013, 02:00:58 AM »
I agree with whats already been said - although she isnt a scammer (or at least she hasnt been in the past),  it doesnt matter how nice she is, you dont want to take any risks by closing that case  :awake: . What was she thinking waiting for so long (and with no contact until recently) before she sent out those ponies anyways? and asking for more money and so much later too  :(

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2013, 05:17:16 AM »
I'm sorry, I probably missed a few points! No I never heard back from her at all since payment in Jan, she only finally replied on Saturday, and said she had mailed out Friday (just gone, the 1st) so theres no way they'll be here for a week anyways..

I would still wait till I have the ponies in hand before closing the case, just to be on the safe side. Hopefully you will have them soon. The last items I sent to Europe took about 2 or so weeks minus the one I sent to Germany, that took like 2 months.

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Saoirse

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2013, 04:16:24 AM »
Just a bit of an update..

I still havent recieve anything so I decide to escalate today. I'm not sure if Im jumping the gun a little, but time is running out on the 20 days to escalate, and I got packages this morning that were mailed Wednesday lasy week. If they do appear I'll of course repay her, I'm not a thief :)

I feel very upset over this whole thing really because despite the fact this is two months nearly going, I was still giving her the benefit of the doubt, and there are so many ponies from my wantlist that I wanted :( Joys of it!
I feel lkke a bit of an idiot for sending the other money for the shipping last week!

Post Merge: March 12, 2013, 04:17:32 AM

Oh and I should say I'M glad I took everyones advice here and didn't close the dispute when she begged me too! Thanks all :hug:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2013, 04:24:16 AM »
Thanks for the update sweetie :hug:  I'm sorry to hear they still havent arrived yet, and I know its not easy to escalate a case on someone who has been in contact with you,  but you definitely did the right thing :bigups:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Saoirse

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2013, 04:30:27 AM »
Thanks :hug: I just wish it hadn't come to this...! A small part of me is still hoping she comes through!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2013, 05:20:47 AM »
 :hug: I am sorry your update was not a happy one.  Hopefully they will figure out the error in their ways and make things right with you.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Saoirse

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2013, 07:39:05 AM »
God almighty..just got a long email going mental at me for closing the claim..not quite sure how I'm the bad guy in this? I simply replied that I would repay her if and when I recieved them but all in all what a headache :/

mylittleponylover92

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2013, 08:21:46 AM »
Aw no that really sucks!  :( It is a headache!

I really hope you manage to sort things out! You're not the bad guy here! You're only asking what you've paid for!

Offline Saoirse

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2013, 08:29:29 AM »
Thanks hun :hug:

I'm not sure what I'm allowed to post with private emails etc, but she wrote me again saying I'm making up lies and shes putting me on the bad trader list for it.I have email and paypal evidence of all dates...I think this pregnancy has the hormones raging or something cos I'm in tears over it..I was actually having a good day prior to this... :/

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2013, 08:37:22 AM »
I would post her ID so that LBS can add her to her Bad Trader list, although I think they are already on it.  :huh:

There is not a single thing you did wrong so I would not worry about it.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2013, 08:38:11 AM »
Thanks hun :hug:

I'm not sure what I'm allowed to post with private emails etc, but she wrote me again saying I'm making up lies and shes putting me on the bad trader list for it.I have email and paypal evidence of all dates...I think this pregnancy has the hormones raging or something cos I'm in tears over it..I was actually having a good day prior to this... :/

Why? it's her responsibility to make sure her website is charging the right price for shipping. This could have all been avoided if it was. As a seller myself, I would have eaten those extra shipping costs because it was MY fault that the website did not charge you correctly. It happens. You should have had those ponies long before now.

You said she was a member here. She is more then welcome to tell her side of the story on this.

mylittleponylover92

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2013, 08:46:29 AM »
*pony hugs!*

I agree with what everyone else has said! Its really not your fault and nothing you did wrong! You've been MORE than understanding! Hopefully this person will be investigated and everything will work out somehow!
Its always good to keep hold of evidence of dates etc! You're doing all you can :)

Aw you poor thing! Hormones definitely dont help at all! Im terrible at certain times...the littlest thing and im in floods of tears...poor boyfriend doesn't know what to do! (sorry I went a bit off topic)

I really hope things work out for you though! <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal