collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: DirePony: ponies refunded but bad transaction.  (Read 2167 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: DirePony: ponies refunded but bad transaction.
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2012, 03:12:48 AM »
I think that is a good idea too Stormy :bigups: 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2012, 06:06:59 PM »
SoSilver,

Are you telling your sellers why you want the more expensive shipping? I think letting them know that the Italian custom agents often 'misplace' packages (never to be seen again) might help resolve issues like these in the future.
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2012, 07:55:02 PM »
I definitely second the info about post office clerks trying to talk you out of more expensive Priority International shipping! (But, oddly, really pushing domestic Priority shipping.)  I think a further complication is that nearly all international buyers DO choose parcel post shipping.  I fully understand why you want Priority International instead, SoSilver, but if a seller is used to shipping by parcel post, it's easy to make a mistake.

In my opinion the seller deserves a positive.  He made a mistake, but has gone above and beyond trying to rectify it.   I think Stormy's idea is a really great one!
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Skylar

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+211)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2012, 05:48:56 PM »
So Silver, do not leave any feedback for at least two or three weeks!
You need time for this anger to pass and for the package to show up. You asked for peoples opinion and you have it. Instead of getting upset because they didn't tell you what you wanted to hear, you may want to take some time out to consider other points of view. Do not leave angry feedback. It is something you will regret when you calm down.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2012, 06:27:25 AM »
Sosilver there are always two sides to every story and when you post here its important to allow others to see both sides.  In all honesty I feel your seller has gone above the call of duty for you sending you a complete refund and telling you that you can keep the ponies.  They don't deserve a neutral or a negative. This was an accident and yes sure its a real problem for you that the mistake happened.  I understand how you feel having to wait two months.  Thats hard.  The important thing though is that this transaction has been faithfully worked on and explained by your seller.  They realize they should have shipped it themselves and now they know they can't trust anyone else with this sort of thing. I have had this happen to me too.  Why should you not be able to trust that a sister or mother could handle the shipping of an item?  Its really important to consider all the circumstances in a rational way even though you are upset.  I feel either no feedback or a positive is due here for the efforts your seller has made to fix your transaction.  I am sorry that things didn't go as you expected, I know thats hard, but what more can a person do to fix it?  Aside from a complete refund?  Thats pretty nice honestly.  Thats a lot of money for them to just hand an arena member.  I think what has happened is that you have gone through so much that you are fit to be tied? Yes? And now its really hard for you not to get too upset.  I do this sometimes.  I agree with everyone that suggested you just wait a while and try to feel a bit calmer about all your horrible transactions and eventually I believe as nice as  you are that you will be able to consider this another way.  I have had to do that myself. Its really hard to go through a  lot of stress and then try to see things differently in the face of yet another mishap...but your seller really has done the best anyone could do. Hugs...sorry you have been through so much. :huh:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 06:33:58 AM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2012, 10:58:29 AM »
SoSilver-  I do understand your frustration with the shipping issue, but it really sounds like it was an honest mistake and Direpony went out of his way- and even gave you free ponies?  That was pretty cool of him.

Honestly, don't take this the wrong way but after reading your posts it makes me very nervous about trading with you-  I would be terrified at making a mistake or not getting to the post office fast enough- 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal