collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Two more Funko Vinyls.  (Read 37937 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Two more Funko Vinyls.
« Reply #405 on: March 06, 2013, 11:12:26 AM »
OOoooh lucky-  I want that guy so bad!

So unfortunately I just pre-ordered my ponies only to trot on over to EQD only to discover they have a discount code posted!  So for any of you planning to pre-order the new ponies, don't forget to put in the discount code: EQDpop  - for an extra 10% off. 

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 06, 2013, 11:43:21 AM »
Not gonna lie - i am tempted to preorder the Twilight figurine. But i have never ordered anything from toywiz before. Do pre-orders generally get to you in time when you order from them? I ask because I am moving out of my apartment  in late May and I am a bit scared to pre-order in case the figurine doesn't get it to me in time.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 06, 2013, 12:01:44 PM »
I think pre-orders can definitely be late!  Usually Toywiz is pretty good- pre-orders get delayed all the time (no fault of Toywiz but the delivery of the product itself)

If you are moving in May- you might want to hold off or have the item shipped somewhere that you know won't change (ie a friend's house or a parent's house)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 06, 2013, 12:39:06 PM »
Yeah, i should mail her to my parents' house just in case. I was actually considering doing that in the first place,but was wondering if it would actually ship way before I move out. But my mom could always mail it to me should that happen. :)

One last question: how are Toy Wiz' shipping costs? Are they "normal" or more on the pricey end?
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 06, 2013, 01:18:22 PM »
It costs me 8.08 to have 4 of them shipped to me here in MI and 9.00 for the new plush set so I would say pretty fair.

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #410 on: March 06, 2013, 01:35:29 PM »
So unfortunately I just pre-ordered my ponies only to trot on over to EQD only to discover they have a discount code posted!  So for any of you planning to pre-order the new ponies, don't forget to put in the discount code: EQDpop  - for an extra 10% off. 

See if you can cancel the first order and place another one using the promo code. That is what I did with Hot Topic for the Funko vinyls.
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 06, 2013, 02:15:02 PM »

See if you can cancel the first order and place another one using the promo code. That is what I did with Hot Topic for the Funko vinyls.

haha- actually, that is exactly what I did right after posting-  worked out just fine!  Saved $6 or whatever it was, heh

Offline moonsugar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • my Tumblr blog (may occasionally contain adult content)
« Reply #412 on: March 06, 2013, 04:16:36 PM »
I noticed someone saying on Facebook that it would cost $60 to get the full set shipped over to Australia! My local Tassie brony group really wants to get a hold on some. Would we be best off a) finding a friend in America to ship them to us, b) making a bulk order to split the shipping costs, or c) asking stores if they can get them in stock? I know EB Games stocks the Pop! figures, so I just sent over a casual facebook enquiry, but I'm not sure. I really really want them though!
:fox:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: March 06, 2013, 04:30:31 PM »
I noticed someone saying on Facebook that it would cost $60 to get the full set shipped over to Australia! My local Tassie brony group really wants to get a hold on some. Would we be best off a) finding a friend in America to ship them to us, b) making a bulk order to split the shipping costs, or c) asking stores if they can get them in stock? I know EB Games stocks the Pop! figures, so I just sent over a casual facebook enquiry, but I'm not sure. I really really want them though!

I suspect these will be available everywhere- since both Toywiz and BigBadToystore have them as available starting in April- these figures don't appear to be subject to the 6 month hot topic exclusivity thing.  So probably in late April or May- you will start seeing them wherever you normally find Funko products sold.

The Funko people actually encourage people to contact their retailers (ie comic book shops, bookstores) and ask them to carry the products-  because they just might put an order in if they get a couple requests...

Offline SailorEarth

• Xena: Warrior Pony
  • Trade Count: (+165)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I have many skills
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cosplaycassie.com
« Reply #414 on: March 06, 2013, 05:13:59 PM »
Toywiz shouldn't be able to sell them but they always have exclusives whether they are from Hot Topic or Target. As you know retailers like Hot Topic pay a premium or an inflated unit price in order to get exclusively on items so there is no way Hasbro are selling the same item to ToyWiz. There prices are always a touch over inflated [this perhaps being an exception], so I think they must simply buy retail in bulk like the rest of us and then sell on.

This is what I gathered as well. My sparkly Fluttershy was marked as sparkly and was not a pre-order so I'm sure they just bought cases from Hot Topic to resell.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wish List~Pony Sales
Thanks Lina & Rainbowjuice for my adoptables!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 06, 2013, 06:30:43 PM »

I suspect these will be available everywhere- since both Toywiz and BigBadToystore have them as available starting in April- these figures don't appear to be subject to the 6 month hot topic exclusivity thing.  So probably in late April or May- you will start seeing them wherever you normally find Funko products sold.

The Funko people actually encourage people to contact their retailers (ie comic book shops, bookstores) and ask them to carry the products-  because they just might put an order in if they get a couple requests...

Yup I second this. We already have the Funko Vinyls confirmed for UK release so I am sure other countries will follow.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 08, 2013, 06:39:39 PM »
Anyone notice Hot Topic has Dr. Whooves back up as being available to buy again? Just and FYI! I had looked back after I go my pre-order and they were sold out. I wanted to get one for my mom who loves Dr. Who, so I looked back today and they are up for sale again!
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 09, 2013, 02:14:52 PM »
They sure are! Now- if only they were ON sale...

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 11, 2013, 10:27:08 AM »
Finally tracked down a sparkly FS, still don't have Whooves yet- but look how cool my sparkly army looks!

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #419 on: March 11, 2013, 03:51:59 PM »
Finally tracked down a sparkly FS, still don't have Whooves yet- but look how cool my sparkly army looks!

that Pegasus looks awesome, is not MLP is it??
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal