collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Equestria Girls dolls!  (Read 1781 times)

Offline LordBlumiere

• keykid in a police box
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • doctor heart stealer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Show me your Equestria Girls dolls!
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2013, 08:44:37 PM »
I need to take pictures of mine--all of yours are so cute! I've been fortunate to only get ones with good hair so far. I have the Sunset Shimmer/Twilight Sparkle 2pack, deluxe Fluttershy, and Boutique Pinkie, though Walmart's got deluxe Rainbow and deluxe Rarity on clearance so I might be picking them up soon.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

they/them, he/him, xie/xir/xirs
grail: princess silver swirl (original)

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2013, 08:56:25 PM »
I only have the 2 dolls right now, I want to get RD and Rarity but it seems like all the stores are sold out here :huh: I was fortunate to get dolls who had nice silky soft hair though :)

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2013, 12:02:31 PM »
I need to take pictures of mine--all of yours are so cute! I've been fortunate to only get ones with good hair so far. I have the Sunset Shimmer/Twilight Sparkle 2pack, deluxe Fluttershy, and Boutique Pinkie, though Walmart's got deluxe Rainbow and deluxe Rarity on clearance so I might be picking them up soon.

Oh wow. How much are they clearancing them for? Ours hasn't even got Deluxe Rarity at all. I thought she was just coming out. The Basic dolls are still absent; I thought maybe they'd be going on clearance instead of just vanishing.

Offline LordBlumiere

• keykid in a police box
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • doctor heart stealer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2013, 01:31:17 PM »

Oh wow. How much are they clearancing them for? Ours hasn't even got Deluxe Rarity at all. I thought she was just coming out. The Basic dolls are still absent; I thought maybe they'd be going on clearance instead of just vanishing.
I actually haven't seen the basic dolls except for when I was down in the US a couple weeks ago. I'm Canadian, so they're clearancing to $23 right now, and I seem to remember having bought my Fluttershy for $34ish? So it's a good $10 price cut.

they/them, he/him, xie/xir/xirs
grail: princess silver swirl (original)

diamondshy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2013, 01:39:57 PM »
Oh wow, Pinkie with pigtails and in MH Abbey's clothes are both so cute!  I wonder how well she'd cosplay as Harley Quinn??   :biggrin:

Offline Wildshadow

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Favorites of all time? Surprise, Danny and Spike!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.instagram.com/kriticosium/
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2013, 03:02:39 PM »
Ohh.... does your Rarity have two-toned hair?!?! That's a variant I wish I had found! Mine is just one type of purple.

Yeah she does have two colors in her hair. I didn't know that was a variant o.O Awesome!

I'm going to have to wash their hair because it is horrible...Pinkie's is okay but some came out as I brushed it, and afraid to do that again D =

Did you wash all of your EG's hair?

Thanks Starscout for the sig and Shaiyeh thanks for the avatar  :heart: Ombyshadow

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2013, 01:11:27 AM »
For me, I prefer to do a spritz-down using a spray bottle and a comb to tame the hair into place. I had to with my Fluttershy because there was some sort of gunk from the factory on it (it came out thankfully, but it was still annoying.)

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2013, 06:00:35 AM »
Ohh.... does your Rarity have two-toned hair?!?! That's a variant I wish I had found! Mine is just one type of purple.

Yeah she does have two colors in her hair. I didn't know that was a variant o.O Awesome!

I'm going to have to wash their hair because it is horrible...Pinkie's is okay but some came out as I brushed it, and afraid to do that again D =

Did you wash all of your EG's hair?

I haven't had to wash them so far since the hair was pretty okay out of package. Pinkie was my worst because of the curling, and she had a lot of shedding when I combed her out, but once I did, she's been fine for brushing since.

Also, now I have to convince myself that I don't need two-toned haired Rarity! Who else has her, and what type of hair did you get?

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2013, 06:53:34 PM »
I finally opened my Raindow Dash, so here's a couple of pics of her with Fluttershy.

Offline kandipony

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
  • "always dresses in style!"
    • View Profile
    • kandipony
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2013, 06:33:35 AM »
fluttershy looks so cute in that dress! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal