collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your collection arrangements?  (Read 238 times)

Glitzy Gems

• Trade Count: (0)
Show me your collection arrangements?
« on: March 22, 2013, 11:35:05 PM »
I'm going home in a month and few days, and I plan on spending the first couple weeks adding display shelves to my room (the two mom put up are completely full and ponies are starting to spill out to my desks  <_< )

I'd like some ideas on how to rearrange my collection! So, how about you guys show me what you've done? Or at least tell me :3 <3

Offline Dludnerad

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • ice cream and llamas!
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your collection arrangements?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 12:14:25 AM »
I have absolutely no system to arranging the collection.
Had to move house in a bug hurry (because a neighbour parked their car in my brother's bedroom) and the house we ended up with is way too small.
Most of the G1s and in storage boxes. The G3s are mostly crammed into one cabinet. The rest are three or four deep on shelves where ever they will fit. The G4s all stand in two long lines in the tiny space left on the Lego shelves.
It's not ideal.
I just keep getting more and more shlves and stacking furniture to give ponies more room :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I see it... Can you see it too...? :shocked:

nollilols

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 01:16:16 AM »
I've only just started collecting again, so I have 8 G1s sitting on a bookshelf. I think I need more ponies before I try to properly arrange them, because if I do it by colour - I have 4 pinks, 3 whites and one left over: a yellow, and if I do it by pose, 4 are in one pose, 3 are in another pose, and one left over. They're all so similar it's ridiculous, and I hate one of the poses! I badly need more ponies! I think I'm going to do it by colour, though. Or possibly groups - I have five UK exclusives and 2 Italians... and then one left over: Merry Treat, LOL. There's always one left over no matter how I try to catergorize them!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 04:32:25 AM »
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal