collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: head-body mismatch on G3 Euro Breezie Willow Wisp?  (Read 497 times)

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
head-body mismatch on G3 Euro Breezie Willow Wisp?
« on: March 06, 2012, 06:51:29 AM »
There's a G3 Euro Breezie Willow Wisp that I'm thinking of buying.  (She's yellow, if that helps you figure out which one I'm talking about.)  She has a pretty noticable head-body mismatch.  Normally I pass on ponies with faults like that, but I know it's actually normal for some ponies.  I don't want to say "I'll wait for a better one" if a perfect speciman doesn't exist.  So is it normal for this pony to have a head-body mismatch?
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: head-body mismatch on G3 Euro Breezie Willow Wisp?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 07:53:27 AM »
Unfortunately for the Breezies, that is standard. They used a completely different type of plastic for the head, compared to the bodies. The bodies feel like the Blind Bag G4's, a hard unmoving plastic. The heads feel like G1 plastic with the squishy-ness and it sinks in if you squeeze it.

Because they're completely different, the colors don't match exact. :\ But I love breezies so much, I look past their faults. XD;; Must... collect... ALL!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal