collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trying to get in contact with ebayer hikariamaya  (Read 4792 times)

Offline prettypony55

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Trying to get in contact with ebayer hikariamaya
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2012, 04:30:30 PM »
Hello there! Thank you for coming here and talking to us about what happened. I will try to address your questions and comments in order.
Yes, I do have a 5 day grace period to pay. But it also states very clearly in capital letters in all my auctions
"IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 5 POSITIVE FEEDBACKS YOU MUST MAKE CONTACT WITH ME PRIOR TO THE AUCTION ENDING OR I WILL CANCEL YOUR BIDS!!!!!

The auction is question ended on July 21st, and I didnt receieve an email from you/your sister until I made a post here. I finally got a reply form you/your sister on July 25th. I guess now looking back after all of this I should have just canceled the bid and blocked the bidder. I tried to be nice and let the bidder buy the pony. I will not make the same mistake here again.

I am sorry? that your sister created an ebay account with your user name. However that isnt my problem. I didint know that, or had any idea what is going on. All i had to go with was that I had a brand new bidder with 0 feedback bid and win an auction and DID NOT FOLLOW MY GUIDLINES AND EMAIL ME.

As far as sending you a pm or message to you about this, I sent you a pm her right after I started this thread. I did not say that I started a thread here. You have been online before today. Today was when you replied back to me.

This is what you you said in this thread earlier
Quote-
"Thank you Sarah, After my swaps are done, if i havent been kicked out that is. I will be leaving Arena AND Ponies. Because this has ruined EVERYTHING for me. Because NONE of you know whats going on and this honestly makes me sick.

Should I say your welcome?? If this has ruined everything for youI dont know what to say. Do not pin you and your sisters mistakes on me. If you feel like you will be kicked out, thats on you. Not on me. If you feel you need to leave thats up to you. Not once have I said or implied you are a terrible person, or a scammer. I have actually givin you nothing but time, and chance after chance to deal with this. Im am going to be very straight with you, it is not my responsibilty to know what every memeber has going on in there lives. It is not possible nor do I care to. I am sorry you are going through such a hard time at home. But my guess if you asked all of the arenas memebers we are all haveing diffucult times, either in the past or now. I too am struggleing with personal things too. But I do not or would not blame my lack of attention, or irresponsibility on my problems. Again, if I make you sick I appologize. But unfortuantly when money, reputations and time come into play I dont mess around. This is how it is. Straight up and homnest. You act like I attcked you and hung you out to dry.

You siad I have not rplied to you. Here I am replying.

If you feel as though I am slandering you stalking you, maybe then you should step away from buying and selling for awhile. Where did I call you terrible names? Have I showed up at your house? Did I call you or send yo a snail mail letter? Come on, I thought I was dealing with an adult. You may call my local police station and tell them your greievences. I just wnat to point out for at least the third time that all I was looking for was communication from you/your sister. It was clearly written im auction that you HAD to do so. I sent you an invoice, a pm here, and email through ebay and them made this thread.

Now heres a little question for you just becasue I am curious.. You called your sister "Lilly", and you siad the account she made was hers, but the name on her new ebay account is not Lilly. So are you saying she opened an account with your arena name, and had your mailing address and your name for information? I mailed your pony out today and I really hope it gets to where ever it needs to.

Again, let me state that I never thought you were a bad person, seller or buyer. I have never had any bussiness dealings with you. I dont think you are a scammer. I really hope things work out for the best with your family as well. I wish you no hard feelings.

Sarah
Streaks1

Ps. Not once have you been humble enough to say you were sorry about all this.
EDIT - Here is another question for you. When did you find out when Lilly did what she did?

You said this earlier Quote-
"I DID NOT know she had, it wasnt until this gets slammed into my face I found out. Lilly Showed me the messages, and Sarah personally said there was a 5 day grace period for payment, in her first message. Then she creates this thread?!

And then all the way at the end of your post you say this. Quote-
"Yes I really wanted that pony, because theyre mainly BIN. She saw it first and then when you canceled her bid she fessed up".

Did she come clean when you told your family about this or when her/your bids on Babystarz auction were cancelled?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 04:52:09 PM by prettypony55 »

Offline Alatariel-Silimaure

• Rainbow Glitter Bomb Pony
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2012, 10:43:11 AM »
I knew this was a misunderstanding *hugs for Hikari* I'm so sorry that you're going through so much, I"m having a bit of a rough patch myself. I hope things get better for you, I'd hate to see you leave because of a misunderstanding like this.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Check out my Sales! MLP, Non MLP, customs, and more!

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2012, 10:49:44 AM »
I think emotions are very high right now.  I think that you reacted as a seller appropriately and in the only way you could concerning the person you were having a problem with. Also, in the end it wasn't hikari so i can understand why she is feeling upset about people being suspicious of her and reacting against her when it was never confirmed that the person in question was her. So I agree a misunderstanding. And in a misunderstanding feelings get hurt but neither of the people involved are out of line. Now that it's all sorted I hope that you both can press on with a no hard feelings attitude.
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2012, 03:37:12 PM »
Glad to hear that it was a miscommunication.  Although the sister may want to create her own accounts that are very separate-sounding, if she's interested in ponies.  ;)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2012, 06:14:37 PM »
Thanks for posting here Hikari :hug:  I'm sorry you are feeling hurt. People here were just confused as to what was going on since you have a good reputation, they dont think you are a scammer.   I'm glad to hear that it was a misunderstanding, and thank you for clearing up a few questions. Neither  you nor Prettypony  knew what was going on with your sister to start with, and both of you got upset over the situation, but I hope that you  can both put this behind you now that its all solved.

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline prettypony55

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2012, 10:03:55 PM »
This will be my last post in this thread unless somthing else requires my attention.

There was a mis-understanding as who was who. I had no idea your sister impersonated you. I agree with that. However, I did not and still do not feel you or your sister acted professionally towards me. You seem to be blaming myself and your family problems as the reason things went south. I also do not appreciate you accusing me of illegal activites such as stalking you and slandering you.

You have been a popular, and well know member on the arena where I am not. However I have been here about 10 years, and have experience when it comes to these type of matters, where as you appear not to.

I would still like an explanation as far as the information your sister has on ebay. I see your sister changed her name, which I think is a good idea. However, when she buys somthing off of ebay, where is it shipped too? You have called you sister by name as "Lilly" and I know that that is not who she has on ebay as her name. So again I ask... who did I ship Bubbles too? You or your sister? To your address and name from her ebay account? Or somthing else? I need to protect myself on ebay. I am concerned who I shipped this pony too.

Again, I agree this perhaps was a misunderstanding, but you have tried to blame all of you and your sisers problems on everyone but you two. I am not to blame here. Had you sister read, and followed my auctions information and not impersonated you, we would not be here.

I hope you are doing well with your families problems.

Sarah

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal