Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

Pc check in argie masquerade, melodia, baby gusty and kitty

(1/3) > >>

Marian:
Hi everypony!!

I'm needing price check for these girls! they are awesome except for some small details. My intention is to trade one of the adults for ponies on my want list and put the other two for sale. I hope someone can trade hehe.

Kitty :p: Her name is Bosnia, she brings you the mail to the bed and loves to chew pony hair :D

Masquerade: Great condition. Her hair is awesome! soft and silky, she only lost the last plug from her mane which can be also a factory error, very common in argies. Her symbols and eyes are gorgeous, she only has a minimal plastic scratch near her neck and I detected some ingrained dirt near her ears
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Baby gusty: Awesome hair too, not a single cut or missing plug. She has some ingrained dirt on her right side and a mini dot on the right side of her diaper

Medley: Great condition! mane is super silky, her tail has some dryness at the ends. Her symbols have some minor wear, specially on her right side where one of the music notes lost a small part.

Thanks a lot for your help!!

relcelestia:
the prices in my album are up to date..
i would post them but the computer im on right now blocks photobucket

PS which medley is it? (i cant see the pics on this computer)

Marian:
paseo medley and it's not that I disagree with the prices on your site rel, but market is crazy lately so I think is better to ask :)

Btw are you sure masquerade is 70 - 80? I've seen her going to 100 sometimes. Just to make sure, don't take it to the wrong way

relcelestia:
oh no not at all ^_^
i actually dont remember seeing a masquerade lately, at least not one in good condition.
heres the most recent baby gusty :)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130676612768?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_722wt_1167

as far as the crazy prices.... you should just put them on ebay honestly, see what you can get.
PC's are almost silly at this point

Icecrystalline:
Gorgeous ponies! And I love your cat! xxx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version