collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: TRU fan favorites pre-orders...  (Read 573 times)

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
TRU fan favorites pre-orders...
« on: August 29, 2012, 04:48:32 PM »
Hey everypony I have some questions for those of you who ordered two of the fan favorite sets with the BOGO.
I just got an email saying half of my order (the free set) will ship soon. The other is still listed as backordered. My order will auto cancel on the 7th if it is not fulfilled. Does this mean my order won't be cancelled- since part of it is being fulfilled. Or will the full price set still be cancelled if it hasn't shipped by the 7th? And does that mean I'll be getting the free set for just the cost of shipping? I'm just a lil worried considering my cancel date is so soon.
So those of you who were in similar situations, how long did it take for your full price set to ship? thanks!

[moving to Trader Support ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 03:40:33 PM by hathorcat »
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
Re: TRU fan favorites pre-orders...
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 06:37:31 PM »
I would look here http://www.toysrus.com/helpdesk/index.jsp?display=order&subdisplay=tracking  and if you do not see if you can find an answer if not I would call the 800 number that is what I did to cancel my per-order zecora as they had come into the store and online was giving me a hard time about canceling.  The customer support person was super.  I'll dig and see if I can find the number. 

Unless there is a TRU online rep hiding in our midst?
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 06:52:56 PM »
I don't want to cancel, I just want to be sure I'm getting both sets. :(

Post Merge: August 30, 2012, 04:23:33 PM

Just wanted to add this for others in the same situation:
Once one of your BOGO sets is shipped, you can no longer cancel your order. I assume that also means your order is also safe from the auto-cancel.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 04:23:33 PM by Eternia »
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 10:40:40 PM »
Dunno if you've gotten it figured out, but thought I'd say what happened to me:  I got a 'thank you for your purchase' for the free one on the 29th, where they charged just for shipping/tax, then it shipped on the 30th and I got a 'it's shipped' email.  I got another email the next day saying the other one was shipped, but no thank you for purchase confirmation.  Both are in transit to me (separately lol) via ups.  I only paid shipping for one.  So there was a one day delay for the paid one, for me at least.  Mine was set to auto cancel on the 7th also, so I'm wondering if yours has been sent too?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal