collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FS/T: NIB Scaris Deuce, nude Fearleading Ghoulia, DotD DVD~ LF: clothes & shoes!  (Read 5068 times)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Updated June 10/2013~

:heart: Right now I am hoping to trade, buying on hold for a bit. I always love to get a few things from the same person, to keep the shipping costs in check -- unless it's something flat that could ship for cheap! :lookround:

:glitter: Priority list of things I'm looking for:
  • Draculaura's Gloom Beach swimsuit
  • Draculaura's Fearleading pink tights
  • Frankie's School's Out/2.0 shoes
  • Frankie's Classroom shoes
  • Frankie's Scaris boots
  • Frankie's Deluxe Fashion Pack jacket, shirt, skirt, belt and shoes
  • Clawdeen's Dawn of the Dance neon green purse
  • Clawdeen's Scaris shrug and belt
  • Lagoona's Skull Shores pink tentacle bracelet
  • Lagoona's Scaris full outfit, accessories and shoes
  • Ghoulia's Scaris hoodie dress
  • Ghoulia's Gloom Beach brain purse
  • Ghoulia's Deluxe Fashion Pack dress, belt and shoes
  • Abbey's Scaris shoes
  • Clawd's Sweet 1600 shirt, pants and shoes
  • CaM Lab doll's dress and shoes
  • Plushie pets from the ragdoll friends, in the following order: Count Fabulous, Sir Hoots, Watzit, Crescent, Rhuen, Shiver, Neptuna, Hissette

:hope:

:heart: For sale or trade:

:glitter: NIB Scaris Deuce International (4-language) packaging. I picked him up since I don't have a Deuce and didn't want to regret missing out on him... but I just can't seem to like him D: His face looks really good, from what I can see behind his shades. I'd love to trade him for something on my dolly wishlist... make an offer

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:glitter: Nude/borderline baity Fearleading Ghoulia She is in good condition, no marks, with a great face. Her hair needs restyling (it's soft but poofy), her hips are elastic and very loose/floppy, and she is missing her left hand. $6 or offer

:glitter: New Ghoul @ School DVD (came with the DotD wave 2 dolls). This is the multi-language packaging international version (English/Spanish/French/Portuguese). Not sure if the actual DVD is in multiple languages. Unopened and unwatched but the packaging is a little worn (one of the cardboard flaps has torn and come through the plastic film and the opposite cardboard corner is creased). The DVD itself is mint. Asking $20, which seems to be the going rate right now, but feel free to make an offer!

- Puma CaM parts: head, lower limbs and tail (everything from the add-on except the clothes, shoes and wig). Has a nice faceup, happy to take a pic if requested! traded!

- Nude Clawdeen from the werewolf sister 2-pack. Mint, never played with, just taken out of box and undressed. Has a bit of eye wonk so would be good for customizing? She needs to go to a new home because I just cannot like her hair D: traded!

- Sir Hoots a Lot: Ghoulia's owl pet from the TRU exclusive scooter set (just him, not including his helmet/glasses). traded!

And I have more stuff for sale/trade (other dolls, ponies, comics) in my main sales post here (just updated with a ton of new stuff). ^.^

I can take more photos of anything~ just ask! Payment by Paypal, prices in Cdn$/CAD and shipping is from Canada, by Small Packet (starts around $7) or if it's something small/flat by Light Packet (starts around $3). I'm happy to hold for a while, but not forever ;) PM me anytime if you're interested in anything! :)

:good:

I'm also willing to pick up MH stuff for people! Canada doesn't have the greatest selection/prices, but still. Right now (as of early June) we're seeing a trickle of the new lines like 13W, GNO, PD2 and the classroom 2-packs. And there are STILL some Toralei fashion packs at my local Walmart! If anyone is looking for something in particular, feel free to ask me, and if it's around here I would be happy to try to pick it up for you on my next doll hunt. Payment would be by Paypal for just retail price (sadly Canadian retail is pretty high) + tax + shipping.

Just helping to keep the monster love going around! :lovey:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 11:04:39 PM by Zombelina »
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
You are the sweetest person ever!!! :hug:
Come visit my blog!

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
I keep wanting to offer as well, but I am sure no one wants our terrible prices and even worse shipping! However, for anyone who does, I can snag things as well :)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Aww CasseminaPie, no you are :D :hug:

Yay Catlein! Awesome! Yeah, our prices are so bizarre  >_< Our dollar is almost on par with US$ sooo... I think our retailers are just mean! :blink: But if we can help we shall! :biggrin:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Bump with stuff for trade! :D

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
Is EVERYONE selling or trading two pack Clawdeen? XD

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
:drunk: Everyone just wanted Howleen! Poor Clawdeen. But I really don't like her hair or makeup or outfit XD

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Bump!  :happy:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Bump for updates!  :good:

Katkat

• Trade Count: (0)
Where do you live in Canada? I'm thinking shipping would be cheaper since I'm in NS.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I'm in SK so it would hopefully not be too bad  ^.^ I could get you a shipping quote first to be sure, if you're interested in something  :)

Katkat

• Trade Count: (0)
Are you able to get any of the MH dolls on my wishlist?

http://amzn.com/w/1SU3KZR8KC8DT

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Aw, I haven't seen any of those in ages, sorry  :( All the stores here have reset over the last month for the holidays, so now it's mostly Roller Maze, Dot Dead Gorgeous and Ghouls Rule (minus Abbey, don't think she's been spotted in Canada yet), plus still some leftover older fashion packs and Sweet 1600. Fearleading and Classroom sets haven't been in Canada for months I don't think, even though they're still around in the US. Wave 1 Dead Tired could possibly be kicking around although I haven't seen them locally since about June. Wave 2 Dead Tired I don't think has been spotted at all in Canada. And I haven't seen any of the Skull Shores except Ghoulia in weeks, but as I think Skull Shores is still being ordered by stores so you might be able to find her locally where you are  :)

Hope that is useful even though I can't be of more help! :hug:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Bump! Looking for some clothes and accessories! :good:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After