Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Pony Availability in Your Area/Does MLP Sell?

<< < (2/6) > >>

invaderhorizongreen:
The only gen five at my work place were the teeny tiny brushable ones can't say I have seen anything else and my dollar general still has late gen 4 ponies.

honor_h:
I haven't been to any toy shops in the UK recently, but the magazine is available with a free G5 pony. Poundland currently sell G4 style fakies.

Ponybookworm:
G1, when I was growing up, was available everywhere, from small amounts in local post offices, to huge aisles in city toy shops.

Never bought G2 new, so don't know about them

G3 were available in small town retailers here & there, as well as bigger supermarkets & toy shops. I didn't even have to take a bus to buy some of the Newborn Cuties

G4 I had to take a bus & find either a toy shop or large enough supermarket to find them. Unfortunately all the toy shops were closing around that time as everything centralised. Only the magazine was available locally

Covid has prevented me form checking G5 availability in shops, but I bet it's like, practically none outiside of cities except the magazine. Have not seen a Basic Fun Pony anywhere offline either

Oh the joys of living in a small village!!!

Leave a Whisper:
During G3 it was really really good. Sans Birthstone, Birth Flowers and Holidays. I still find em at swapmeets.

G4 got mostly mane suxx stuff after Toys r Us bit the dust, there were a few other ponies easily available, not counting bbs. Lira, Gold Lily, Sterling, Shining Armor, Diamond Mint, Lily Blossom, Cheerilee, Big Macintosh, Cadance, CMM Bon Bon and Skystar come to mind.

PL was barely present and I never saw any kid picking them up.

Loyal Subjects was alright, but the fact that they decided to make some store exclusive made it impossible for anyone to get anything but Sundance,  Firefly and other commons.

Basic Fun was a struggle to find after the first set of Rainbows and first set Earth Ponies, but kids picked them up.

G5 is barely popping up at all. It's just two ponies and they're either the big ones or stuffed toys.  I haven't seen anything else and I'm not catching a bus to Target.

SunPony:
Here Meijer has been pretty well stocked lately with many various G5 and Basic Fun.  Target has almost no ponies at all.  Walmart had a bunch of G5 at firs,t but now much less. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version