Creativity > Customs

Commission of a ponysona

(1/3) > >>

kaelynn:
Hi all!  I kind of got out of customizing for a few months but then got back into it with this commission. Her saddle and bridle were actually added to the commission after her FBR was completed so I ended up doing the sculpting in Cosclay on another pony in the same pose so I could sculpt, bake & paint without damaging the FBR. The ribbons are sculpted out of Premo polymer clay and it was a real challenge sculpting that small!!

The client loves how she turned out and I’m super happy with her!  I’ll put the reference image into a spoiler so you can see what she was supposed to look like and judge how close I got!   :biggrin:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

Beth3346:
She's so pretty!! i love the hair and the blue. and the accessories

BlackCurtains:
Good ol' Indie. She looks great!

kaelynn:

--- Quote from: Beth3346 on February 29, 2024, 01:41:44 PM ---She's so pretty!! i love the hair and the blue. and the accessories

--- End quote ---

Thank you!  😊

--- Quote from: BlackCurtains on February 29, 2024, 01:52:26 PM ---Good ol' Indie. She looks great!

--- End quote ---

Thank you!  Indie was a genuine joy to work with and I loved making her ponysona.  :heart:

Starflashbaby:
I cant get over how beautiful she looks she is just so stunning!!!!!!!!!! You did an awesome job with the saddle and bridle Wow!!! It just turned out amazing!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version