collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 700+ MLP items need to GO! Mostly G1!  (Read 1907 times)

Offline MustBeJewel

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • MD Pony Meet Hostess
    • View Profile
    • www.MustBeJewel.com
700+ MLP items need to GO! Mostly G1!
« on: May 22, 2023, 09:03:10 AM »
Hi everyone! :)

It looks like my planning (ie: hoarding G1's for the last 3 years) for this year's MD Pony Meet (www.MDPonyMeet.com) was a bit ... excessive. LOL Even after a day of selling ponies in person, it looks like I have a HUGE excess of inventory. Whoops.

And now, that inventory can find a home with YOU! :D

Selling Terms & Conditions:

• All items are pre-owned and are sold as-is. While I have done my best to highlight any flaws, with this huge of an inventory, there simply isn't time to detail every single tiny mark on every single item when dealing with an inventory this large. You are welcome to ask for more specifics on a pony's condition, but this sale is first come, first served, and just be aware that someone could easily buy that pony while I try to find the time to make a thorough description for you. Prices are especially low in order to reflect that I am unable to provide extremely thorough descriptions at this time.

All ponies are cleaned with gentle soap, warm water, and conditioner. Ponies are NEVER submerged in water. No chemicals of any kind are used in cleaning.

Smoke-free, pet-free environment.

Paypal only. No holds, no payment plans at this time.

eCRATER's shipping system is notoriously difficult to use. If your order does not combine shipping properly, I will refund any extra shipping costs immediately. You may also contact me outside of eCRATER to place your order. I realize this is an inconvenience and I do apologize, however using this imperfect system allows me to charge you LESS for items because I am not incurring seller fees like Ebay or Mercari.

If you are outside of the US, please contact me directly to place your order.

THIS SALE IS FOR A LIMITED TIME! After 2 weeks, I will start moving everything to lots to liquidate on Ebay. So if you want something, grab it now!

If you're ready to get shopping....

Scroll down to CATEGORIES to start browsing on mobile!
Click "CATEGORIES" to start browsing on PC!

www.mustbejewel.ecrater.com
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

MustBeJewel.com 🌟 My Little Obsession 🌟 MD Pony Meet

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal