collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Rarity's Carousel Boutique  (Read 9122 times)

majikarte

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Rarity's Carousel Boutique
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2012, 04:58:32 PM »
I saw some just two weeks ago at TRU... I kind of like it, but I don't really have anywhere to put it.

Offline Juri

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • The Revolutionary Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2012, 08:20:45 PM »
They seem to be all over the place here in my part of Aus... still going strong I think!

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2012, 09:14:10 PM »
I'm another who doesn't want the set, I just want Sweetie Swirl!!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2012, 09:24:31 PM »
I didn't get a chance to go on my search today. =_=; Thanks everyone for giving your input and experiences with the set! Looks like everyone has gotten theirs mostly around Christmas time lol! If any of you have photos of your ponies with this set, I'd love to see them too!!

@Ponytails your picture makes me want to find them even more and even get more sets!! and OMG STARSWIRL!!! XD

@cesprins AppleJack's Apple barn and Fluttershy's nursery tree would make a great set combo as well as Rainbow Dash's Camping set...and Cheerilee's picnic set...Even the fun at the fair set. Oh no, Hasbro's Marketing plan is working. lol @,@;

Hmmm, the one they sold here didn't have the carriage either. Then again, we get the US packaging versions of the toys, so usually it means no bonus ponies.

Noted about how other stores don't carry the Carousel. Hmmm...

Aside of Target, Wal-Mart and Toys R Us, do you have other shops in the US known to carry MLP when it comes to surplus stuff? The contacts I import from also mentioned K-Mart and Walgreens? Any chances of checking those out?

Walgreens/drugstores barely have anything, just fashion ponies and most if not all their toys are wayyy overpriced. K-mart doesn't have it on their site and the Store itself is too far out for me to reach. no other place I can think of. There's Also Fred Meyers, but one of the two I would checked didn't have it.
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Valkohai

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2012, 10:47:33 PM »
We got that set everywhere but without the carriage thou. Its half price right now or 40% on sale. so it costs something about 22€ atm.
Too bad shipping it would cost a bit more : x

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2012, 07:46:02 AM »
Walgreens/drugstores barely have anything, just fashion ponies and most if not all their toys are wayyy overpriced. K-mart doesn't have it on their site and the Store itself is too far out for me to reach. no other place I can think of. There's Also Fred Meyers, but one of the two I would checked didn't have it.
Ok. I'll check on their current prices over here and if they still have any if I have the chance to go out to the mall during the extended lunch tomorrow.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2012, 08:51:07 AM »
I got the set ! 80% because of Sweetie Swirl!! and 20% to give the rest of my set to my girl.  She loves the set and loves Lulu Luck that I replaced SS with.  (I am so bad...)

Offline MLPgal13

• Trade Count: (+123)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Thanks for my Avie Calico <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2012, 10:21:22 AM »
I was one of the super lucky raffle winners last year during the fair. I won a lot of G4 items which included this set and a few other G4 items.

Probably my one and only win in my life time. Some of you may remember my scream  :blush: LOL

I can see if my local stores have any, if you want?

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2012, 11:17:36 PM »
Ok, just got back from my search. The small TRU store I went to does indeed still have the Rarity Carousel Boutique, and it was RM129.90. According to XE.NET, that's about US$43.20, definitely not cheap, and that's before shipping, too (really doubt if shipping would be cheap given the size of the thing). There's about 4 units of those left.

On the side note, they also have the Cheerilee School House set going for RM54.90, ~US$18.25 (appears to be two sets left) and Rainbow Dash camping trip, each going for RM44.90, ~US$14.93 (again, appears to be two sets left).
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2012, 12:20:50 AM »
Wow, I've been through 6 stores today and none had the Carousel!! So much mixed emotions! visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 But mostly visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Still have 2 to check out before I throw in the towel and start a wanted thread. And everyone here that mentioned about looking for the set for me, I'll keep you in mind.

Oh the brighter side, after reading everyone go on and on about the Blind bags around the forums "Ooo Blind bag this, Blind bags that" while I was searching Walmart, they had 2 new boxes opened and they were my first time seeing them!! I had no intentions getting them at all but after hearing about how everyone is finding them and showing pictures I've grown a custom to their molded manes. Like something out of a nature documentary I tore through the box!! lol jk but I did grab the first six and last 3. Didn't leave empty handed but it did take a huge chunk from my brushable pony/MH funds.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2012, 02:03:45 AM »
No worries. Just let us know if you need one.

I was at another larger TRU store today and this one has many more sets of the Carousel Boutique. So at least it's good to know that they're not in short supply over here.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 02:05:48 AM by RAMChYLD »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal