collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC: Lots of G4 items and a question  (Read 662 times)

Offline Bellevi

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
PC: Lots of G4 items and a question
« on: November 14, 2015, 09:52:39 AM »
Here's the link to my for sale album: https://flic.kr/s/aHskpjzCLT

Willing to debox any boxed singles and unsure if that will have any effect on the pricing? I also have other singles I'm ready to sell, as well as a few Cabbage Patch ponies, but I have so much to go through, so let's start with this. @_@ Thank you in advance.

Also, a question:

Paypal and my bbank account cannot and will not link. What other selling methods do y'all use to get funds into your bank account? I'm partial to the selling app Mercari; because it's in beta, they don't take any fees from your profit and it makes shipping labels sooo easy.

And if you have interest in anything, please let me know via private message, rather than in this thread.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:57:49 AM by Bellevi »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: PC: Lots of G4 items and a question
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 06:54:33 AM »
You would be best to ask over in Trader Support for advise in payment. However, I honestly would say to you its worth the time and effort to pester your bank and Paypal to get yourself linked up. The vast majority of buyers will only feel safe if they are using Paypal due to the protection it offers all parties.

A lot of the G4 ponies are more common MIB than loose at the moment. I dont think the value tends to differ too much for the regular store releases. I would price and offer them for sale at MIB values and then if someone asks you to decard for shipping feel comfortable in the knowledge you got the fair price.

Your G4 blind bag ponies will be about retail to $5 depending on which ones. The crystal Cadance at the upper end of that.

The G3.5 blind bags perhaps $0.50 they can be incredible hard to sell unfortunately. 

The pets run $1-1.50 normally. They tend to be the most popular accessories ponies come with. Traditionally the show accurate ones have been the most popular.

The Pony Wedding Set was hard to find and was pricey for a while. A couple of months ago I would happily have said $25ish for it. But I think its now filled the market due to resellers so $15-18 is more likely. On auction it often goes lower and while sometimes BINs sell higher as many go unsold or repeatedly relisted.

Fluff and Silly Lily will be about $3-4 each; Zipzee could be more $4-5. However Breezies are lower than they used to be selling so perhaps you may wish to hold them until the market pops back up a little.

G3/G4 combs and brushes tend to hold hardly any price unfortunately - perhaps $0.10-0.25 each but you could be a while selling.
Blue flower brush - $1.50
Purple star brush - its for a Softie so perhaps $2
Teddy bear brush - $1
Crescent moon comb - $2
Lollipop brush - $6-7

MIB Zecora - $20-22
MIB Rainbow Dash Funko and Muffins - I would ask $15 each however be aware that the more common releases are not selling right now and when they do its down at a bout $5-10. They were very very easy to find and have been bought in crazy numbers.

Retro Minty, Blossom and Snuzzle - $5 each

MIB Princess Luna and Princess Celstia Canterlot Fashion Style - $25
MIB Friendship is Magic Set - $45-50
MIB Celebration at Canterlot Castle - $25-28

Funrise plush - retail
Auroa plush - retail

MIB Feathermay - $35
MIB Plumsweet - $35
MIB Trixie - $5-8
MIB Rarity - $3-5

Ponyville tube - $3-5

Loose Pinkie - $2-3
Loose AJ with bangs - $5-8
Loose Sweetie Belle with bangs - $6

Misc G3 and G3.5 merch - $0.50-1 each

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: PC: Lots of G4 items and a question
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 08:52:42 AM »
Good luck with your sales!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal