Pony Talk > Off Topic

Who in the U.K remembers Playdays t.v show

<< < (4/4)

Taffeta:

--- Quote from: Gingerbread on September 24, 2017, 02:22:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: Taffeta on September 24, 2017, 10:05:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: Gingerbread on September 22, 2017, 01:39:01 AM ---Haha I loved it when I was little! I was on it once, I was part of a caterpillar. Was great fun.

--- End quote ---

I read that twice and nope, you really did say what I think you did. I have to ask the question...how were you part of a caterpillar? O.o

--- End quote ---

:lmao: Yes that does sound a bit odd doesn't it? I was part of a chain of kids pretending to be a giant caterpillar. I was second from last so not quite the bum. Almost the bum.  :slug:

--- End quote ---
What a great cv hit. 'I had a crucial TV role as a child actor. I was a caterpillar's almost bum'. Amazing.

I was a dancing rabbit onstage once, but I cannot match a tv caterpillar bum;)

bright rabbit 1:

--- Quote from: Taffeta on September 24, 2017, 02:36:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gingerbread on September 24, 2017, 02:22:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: Taffeta on September 24, 2017, 10:05:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: Gingerbread on September 22, 2017, 01:39:01 AM ---Haha I loved it when I was little! I was on it once, I was part of a caterpillar. Was great fun.

--- End quote ---

I read that twice and nope, you really did say what I think you did. I have to ask the question...how were you part of a caterpillar? O.o

--- End quote ---

:lmao: Yes that does sound a bit odd doesn't it? I was part of a chain of kids pretending to be a giant caterpillar. I was second from last so not quite the bum. Almost the bum.  :slug:

--- End quote ---
What a great cv hit. 'I had a crucial TV role as a child actor. I was a caterpillar's almost bum'. Amazing.

--- End quote ---

Neither can I, I was the front of a horse, and let's just say that the one playing the rear end got a face full of gas  :blush:

Gingerbread:

--- Quote from: Taffeta on September 24, 2017, 02:36:02 PM ---What a great cv hit. 'I had a crucial TV role as a child actor. I was a caterpillar's almost bum'. Amazing.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: bright rabbit 1 on September 25, 2017, 12:00:04 AM ---
Neither can I, I was the front of a horse, and let's just say that the one playing the rear end got a face full of gas  :blush:

--- End quote ---

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version