Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

What game are you playing? Cont.

<< < (2/180) > >>

aintnobuffalo:

--- Quote from: dashesndots on November 10, 2015, 12:32:17 PM ---I'm a little behind the times...I'm playing Mass Effect 2 :D

My husband is excited for the last expansion to Starcraft II that's out today.

--- End quote ---

Love Mass Effect! I love games where I can make so many choices and have a romantic interest. Bioware is one of my favorites. I've played soooo many hours in Dragon Age Inquisition (two completed saves), but I'm thinking of starting a third play through...

Right now I'm playing Tales from the Borderlands. I'm also a huge fan of Telltale Games (Walking Dead is one of my absolute favorites, only topped by Dragon Age and Mass Effect). I will have to try the Game of Thrones one next.

dashesndots:

--- Quote from: aintnobuffalo on November 10, 2015, 07:31:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: dashesndots on November 10, 2015, 12:32:17 PM ---I'm a little behind the times...I'm playing Mass Effect 2 :D

My husband is excited for the last expansion to Starcraft II that's out today.

--- End quote ---

Love Mass Effect! I love games where I can make so many choices and have a romantic interest. Bioware is one of my favorites. I've played soooo many hours in Dragon Age Inquisition (two completed saves), but I'm thinking of starting a third play through...

--- End quote ---

I have to thank my husband for finally convincing to me to play Dragon Age 2 a few years ago.  I am strictly a casual gamer and I often pick stuff up for awhile and then abandon it if I get bored/it gets too hard.  But Bioware has thoroughly captured my attention with these 2 universes.  I'm in love with the story of the Dragon Age universe in particular, although I am excited to see where they are going to take Mass Effect with Andromeda.

I currently have 2 complete-ish playthroughs in Inquisition too, and two more in progress, the second of which I plan on making my "canon" (female elf/romancing Solas of course) because my first female elf character I made a couple choices I didn't end up liking the repercussions for!  I still prefer Dragon Age 2 though...mostly because of Fenris LOL.  ;) 

I really enjoy the character interactions and romance aspect too of both series, way more than the actual gameplay! (I play on Casual).

As far as Mass Effect, this is my second time playing 2...I played it first (I have a penchant for playing things out of order apparently LOL).  Then I went back and played 1.  It was fun and I am enjoying how now that I'm playing 2 again, I keep bumping into people I saved/interacted with from 1.  Plan on romancing Garrus this time, and eventually I'll go back and play 3 with my previous save where I romanced Thane, even though I know how THAT ends.  *cries*

I also apparently think humans are boring when it comes to romances in these games, LOL ;)

ringwraith10:
I had pre-ordered Fallout 4, but I had to cancel it because I have no money right now. :( But as soon as I am able I am getting that game -- my life has no meaning without it! In the meantime I'll just keep playing one of my dozens of game saves for Fallout 3 and New Vegas. ;)

And I've been playing Mass Effect lately, too! Did you know that the 7th (of course) was N7 day? Apparently it was an official Bioware holiday. :D

retrogradenova:
I currently play a lot of Ark: Survival Evolved. I can't get enough of it. But really who doesn't love dinosaurs? :)
I'm also playing on a horse sim site called Indomita. Though really I have a ton of games I play on and off like Prison Architect, Banished, Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online, DC Universe Online. My friend has me playing WildStar on occasion as well.

I'm really not sure about purchasing Fallout 4. I was originally planning on it, but now I'm hearing mixed reports of how good of a game it is. Does anyone know is it really still using the Skyrim engine but with poorer dialogue options?

Flarewing:
I was fortunate enough to get a Pip-Boy edition of Fallout 4. My wife and I also got StarCraft II, and I expect we'll play that together quite a bit when she's not playing Animal Crossing or Rune Factory.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version