Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

My drawing videos!

(1/1)

unicorn_gusty:
(first I want to apologize if this is the wrong place for this, you can move it to the Off topic if u want) :)

I've created a channel on YouTube and I'll be posting drawing videos every week, to help me improve on my coloring.

Have a look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59MbsaBd70&feature=g-upl

Thanks!
 :art:

Jinxxy:
I love your bright colouring ability with those markers. Every time I've tried markers I've failed misserably.. How do you (especially on lighter colours) get a nice smooth colour without streaks? Is it the quality of the marker or what?

It was cool to see the process sped up from start to finish and watch it take form. Awesome!

The camera angle gave me a wee bit of vertigo but the drawing itself is cool as heck.

unicorn_gusty:
thank you!!!
yeah the camera was weird and at the end it makes me really dizzy lol!

It's actually the quality of the marker, they are called Copic markers and they are profesional markers for cartoons etc.

:D

Diamond:
That was cool, it was neat to watch you progress from start to finish, thanks so much for sharing.

ZennaBug:
That was cool, I like watching the art process (I was totally waiting to see when you would snag that last section of arm  XD ).  And that song was excellent, I want to go find it now!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version