Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Crystal Dreams of Pony Design...!

<< < (33/33)

Shaiyeh:
Love, love, love all of these!stunning work!

brightberry:
Your artwork is so amazing! Love it.  Melon Medley is my favorite.

Crystal-Sushi:

--- Quote from: Annie on February 06, 2024, 12:21:31 AM ---I LOVE the bubblegum beauty pony set! :D
What a fun set! All of them are amazing but I think Pop Banana is my fave! :heart:

--- End quote ---

Aww thankyou so much! :heart:
She might be one of my favourites too tbh - either her or Melon Medley XD

--- Quote from: BlackCurtains on February 06, 2024, 08:46:13 AM ---I voted for Sparklin' Space ponies!

--- End quote ---

Ahh thankyou! All I can reveal about this set is they are inspired by both the Fancy Swirl Ponies as well as the outfit 'Pony-Naut' :)

--- Quote from: cowboyopossum on February 06, 2024, 09:35:38 AM ---I voted for Dream Marine! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

--- End quote ---

Thankyou! Aside from the obvious theme with the name of the set, I can reveal that these guys have a light-up feature :heart:

--- Quote from: Kitcatepic on February 08, 2024, 06:40:34 AM ---I voted for neon night

--- End quote ---

Thankyou! These guys' main gimmick is glow-in-the-dark elements!

--- Quote from: Shaiyeh on February 09, 2024, 04:00:16 AM ---Love, love, love all of these!stunning work!

--- End quote ---

Aww thankyou so much! :heart:

--- Quote from: brightberry on February 09, 2024, 03:00:16 PM ---Your artwork is so amazing! Love it.  Melon Medley is my favorite.

--- End quote ---

Ahh thankyou so much! She might be my favourite too haha

Heart Of Midnight:
These Spooky Season Ponies and Bubblegum Beauty Ponies are really beautiful!  :lovey:

Crystal-Sushi:

--- Quote from: Heart Of Midnight on March 03, 2024, 02:54:33 PM ---These Spooky Season Ponies and Bubblegum Beauty Ponies are really beautiful!  :lovey:

--- End quote ---

Aww thankyou so much! I'm so glad you like them! :heart:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version